• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OBJECTION!!! The Strange and Wacky Story of Hermes Advocate: Ace Attorney

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
image.png
The Strange and Wacky Story of Hermes Advocate: Ace Attorney
Japanifornia is your average everyday japanese/california thinly veiled dub country change style nation with average every day japanese/california thinly veiled dub country change style nation problems. Such problems include a rash of murders that have been going on recently in the city of San Fransokyo (not related to a different san fransokyo). For some reason a lot of murders are happening and innocent people are being accused. It’s up to Hermes Advocate, ace attorney, to face a screwed up legal system to save them and find the real killer who is undoubtedly one of the witnesses.

Help guide Hermes Advocate down the right path so that he makes the right choices to save his client. Can you do it? Hopefully you can but also hopefully you can’t because if you do it too quickly I’ve made it too easy.

This is a preemptive interest check to see who would be interested as I don't quite have all the bbcode yet (just gotta wait for a request to go through).[/h]

HOLD IT!

Having an interest check means that you are unsure there will be enough people interested. However...

*Points at your post*

This is clearly self-contradicting! Why have an interest check at all with an idea that is guaranteed to have people interested in it?

*Slams desk*

You did it! You killed Winston Paine!

HOLD IT!

Having an interest check means that you are unsure there will be enough people interested. However...

*Points at your post*

This is clearly self-contradicting! Why have an interest check at all with an idea that is guaranteed to have people interested in it?

*Slams desk*

You did it! You killed Winston Paine!
Well, at least I know I'm not the only ace attorney fan on this site.

Only the first few, though. The more supernatural and mindlocky it got the less I got into it.
Good thing I don't really plan to get into the supernatural elements, then. (The parody elements and the big middle finger the japanese judicial system however...)

Do you think a more standard rp would get people interested? Or do you not think it would matter/would rather still have a quest rp?

I didn't say anything before because this isn't a fandom of something I ever played or watched, but since ya joined my quest, I'll hop on here if ya'll have me :)

I didn't say anything before because this isn't a fandom of something I ever played or watched, but since ya joined my quest, I'll hop on here if ya'll have me :)
Sure. :)

(It honestly helps that this has no connecion to the series beyond similar mechanics so even non-fans can join in)

*Waves Hand Frantically*
Yes I shall express the interest~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back