• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Obey Me, Shall We Date? | semi-lit/lit roleplay

Kineticsyngery

Hi hi! i'm ema, I'm 20 years old, and i'm looking for someone to roleplay "Obey Me, Shall we Date?" with! it would be a 1x1 roleplay, semi-lit/lit in paragraph format and we would be doubling — i play your crush you play mine + our oc's. I don't have any real claims for crushes, i'm okay with basically any of them. i'm also cool playing anyone, including simeon, lord diavlo, etc. etc.

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME!! I AM ON CHAPTER 11!!!
I'm not gonna lie, i'm moving at a good pace lmao but like, i haven't finished the game. I'm more than cool following the story because I'm sure i'll be able to stay ahead of the roleplay, but i'm also okay with AU's, original storylines, or following the basic plotline but going off script.

Okay so I generally write about two paragraphs per character, but i usually give your oc's love interest a little bit more just for you lol. please put as much effort into your oc's response as my love interests.

Please be 19+ because I feel weird roleplaying with anyone younger than that.

I love to plot and talk out of character!!! that's super important to me so if you don't like doing that then i'm not a good partner for you and vice versa, and that's totally fine!

i don't care where we roleplay — RPnation PM's, email, discord. I don't care. I DO prefer Rpnation or discord though.

Okay i'm gonna stop rambling, basically just looking for a more literate partner who likes to talk outside of the roleplay about our characters. if you're interested please PM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back