• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Obey Me RP~ OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh that's a good point. Maybe if we don't get a Belphie player then we'll have it to where he's in the attic, but if we do then we can discuss with whoever wants to play him what they want to do.
also Genderbending I'd like to keep it to a minimum, so the side characters like Luke, Solomon, and Simon can be but I'd like to keep the brothers as they are.

Oh that's a good point. Maybe if we don't get a Belphie player then we'll have it to where he's in the attic, but if we do then we can discuss with whoever wants to play him what they want to do.
also Genderbending I'd like to keep it to a minimum, so the side characters like Luke, Solomon, and Simon can be but I'd like to keep the brothers as they are.
That sounds good! I just wanted to make sure! Just to see what elements of the canon plot we’re keeping!

Also I like the sound of that!

That said... if anyone wants to discuss possible interactions or relationships characters can have with either Beel or Aimee let me know

I swear I’m looking at Personality for Beel and my brain is just here like, put hungry

Oh my Lord, it stopped sending me notifications for this chat. I was worried this died 0~0. Oh, also, its Minds Eye with a changed username, just to limit confusion-

auditioned.. i edited a few things since..when i pitched her before one of your friends goit confused.I can aslo auditon as one of the guys if needed i can do a good belphie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back