• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom obey me roleplay~

rintarou

i’ll get through this winter without you
19a2dfa458e58d4996801e2413b6aa758e3f0c24.gifv

Hello! Yes, you have all read this correctly. I'm looking for an Obey Me roleplay. I'm super into this fandom and I thought I'd make a thread specificity for this.

ABOUT ME:

➳ Hello! My name is Bay (they/them) and I'm search of a roleplaying partner and I'm always searching. I have been roleplaying for the past 8+ years on various other sites. I'm relatively new on this site, so please bare with me! I am 20+ years old and I live in EST. I prefer a partner who is 18+ but it is not recommended depending on what we are roleplaying. My post length varies but I'm usually in the area of 500+ words per response. I also try to post at least once a week, or more, depending on my schedule. I'm looking for a long term partner, but I understand we all have lives. I am married and I am a nurse with mental health issues, so I completely understand if someone is not in the mood. I will never spam you, and I expect the same. I am ghost friendly. I prefer oc x canon, and I enjoy doubling up. I am comfortable with M/F, M/M, & F/F, but prefer either M/F or F/F I love ooc! I enjoy making friends, and I'm interested in learning about you and discussing our characters. We can use Discord for OOC, if interested.
Okay, enough of the boring chit-chat. Let's get down to business.

I love all of the boys so I'm more than willing to play whoever, and my love interest is up in the air depending on yours. I'd be more than willing to add various storylines to the plot, and am okay with poly relationships. I love having a previous angel OC, or knowing the boys before becoming demons. AUs are my personal favorites, and I'm a sucker for anything angst or romance. I'm completed caught up on the game but I'm more than willing to keep spoilers to myself. I am currently interested in either Lucifer, Satan, or Belphie.

If any of these interest you, feel free to comment or send me a PM! Thanks!

Last edited:
19a2dfa458e58d4996801e2413b6aa758e3f0c24.gifv

Hello! Yes, you have all read this correctly. I'm looking for an Obey Me roleplay. I'm super into this fandom and I thought I'd make a thread specificity for this.

ABOUT ME:

➳ Hello! My name is Bay (they/them) and I'm search of a roleplaying partner and I'm always searching. I have been roleplaying for the past 8+ years on various other sites. I'm relatively new on this site, so please bare with me! I am 20+ years old and I live in EST. I prefer a partner who is 18+ but it is not recommended depending on what we are roleplaying. My post length varies but I'm usually in the area of 500+ words per response. I also try to post at least once a week, or more, depending on my schedule. I'm looking for a long term partner, but I understand we all have lives. I am married and I am a nurse with mental health issues, so I completely understand if someone is not in the mood. I will never spam you, and I expect the same. I am ghost friendly. I prefer oc x canon, and I enjoy doubling up. I am comfortable with M/F, M/M, & F/F, but prefer either M/F or F/F I love ooc! I enjoy making friends, and I'm interested in learning about you and discussing our characters. We can use Discord for OOC, if interested.
Okay, enough of the boring chit-chat. Let's get down to business.

I love all of the boys so I'm more than willing to play whoever, and my love interest is up in the air depending on yours. I'd be more than willing to add various storylines to the plot, and am okay with poly relationships. I love having a previous angel OC, or knowing the boys before becoming demons. AUs are my personal favorites, and I'm a sucker for anything angst or romance. I'm completed caught up on the game but I'm more than willing to keep spoilers to myself. I am currently interested in either Lucifer, Satan, or Belphie.

If any of these interest you, feel free to comment or send me a PM! Thanks!
Im interested!! and I can play Lucifer or Satan. Sadly cant play Belphie haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back