• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi hi, name's Jade! As the title suggests in really just looking for anyone interested in an Obey Me roleplay (am totally obsessed rn)

I'm a semi-lit writer myself, but I'm not picky about reply lengths. I'll roleplay with literally anyone tbh

I typically like to use my MC, but I'm okay with just using canons as well. I'm also okay with doubling up and an willing to try write any canon (though please don't expect me to write certain characters perfectly)

The only thing in not okay with is smut/nsfw, it just makes me feel awkward ngl

If using my MC, the characters that I would pair them with are: Leviathan, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Barbatos or Solomon. It's preferable if you can play one of those for me (ofc I don't expect perfect portrayals)

That's all I can really think of. If interested, reply to this thread of shoot me a dm. I also have discord if that's better, just ask for my tag!

Last edited:
Hi hi, name's Jade! As the title suggests in really just looking for anyone interested in an Obey Me roleplay (am totally obsessed rn)

I'm a semi-lit writer myself, but I'm not picky about reply lengths. I'll roleplay with literally anyone tbh

I typically like to use my MC, but I'm okay with just using canons as well. I'm also okay with doubling up and an willing to try write any canon (though please don't expect me to write certain characters perfectly)

The only thing in not okay with is smut/nsfw, it just makes me feel awkward ngl

If using my MC, the characters that I would pair them with are: Leviathan, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Barbatos or Solomon. It's preferable if you can play one of those for me (ofc I don't expect perfect portrayals)

That's all I can really think of. If interested, reply to this thread of shoot me a dm. I also have discord if that's better, just ask for my tag!
Hi! If you're still interested, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back