• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Obey Me! otome game rp

dramatic.duckie

Hello!
I'm really interested in doing an Obey Me! rp. I would like to explore the relationships of the canon characters, but welcome OC's as well. All literacy levels are welcome. Mostly I just want internet friends that I can fangirl over demon boys with.

I am new to this site, so it may take me a bit to find my footing. I do have experience roleplaying in the past, though it's been a few years.

GOD i haven't thought of OM! in years. I'd be down for an rp, but just as a forewarning I haven't been involved in the fandom in years nor have I kept up with the lessons.

HOLY FUDGIES I WANNA DO THIS!!! I'm currently still on two chapters

YOOO! It's been forever since I played this game! I'd be so down! What sort of plot did you have mind if any? Cause I did have one in mind but it does involve OCs if that is fine with you

Oh damn it's been years....
Mind if I join?

Oh wow, was not expecting such quick responses! Umm I don't really have any plot ideas, so I am open to suggestions. It also will likely be a few days before I can get the main forum up and running.

Hm… well I don’t have much of a preference for what we do! It has been a long while since I played so I don’t know if it works perfectly for canon but I did have a plot idea of there being 7 MCs instead of 1, each one representing one of the heavenly virtues (how this works is up to everyone else, are they angels, maybe reincarnations of angels similar to Lilith, got chosen by a wheel, the possibilities are endless) and just exploring the chaos of living with basically embodiments of their opposite core qualities while Diavolo is here like “this was big brain. If they can stand each other for a year, this will be great.” And maybe exploring that mix of shenanigans, angst, and maybe even romance

Again, not really sure if that works especially since I know you mentioned you wanted to focus on the canon characters but just wanted to throw an idea to the ring! And I’ll see if I can think of any others when I can!

Well, that does sound interesting.....
Would we be playing both canon characters and OCs or just canon characters or just OCs?

Hm… well I don’t have much of a preference for what we do! It has been a long while since I played so I don’t know if it works perfectly for canon but I did have a plot idea of there being 7 MCs instead of 1, each one representing one of the heavenly virtues (how this works is up to everyone else, are they angels, maybe reincarnations of angels similar to Lilith, got chosen by a wheel, the possibilities are endless) and just exploring the chaos of living with basically embodiments of their opposite core qualities while Diavolo is here like “this was big brain. If they can stand each other for a year, this will be great.” And maybe exploring that mix of shenanigans, angst, and maybe even romance

Again, not really sure if that works especially since I know you mentioned you wanted to focus on the canon characters but just wanted to throw an idea to the ring! And I’ll see if I can think of any others when I can!
I do like the idea of OC's being based on the virtues. However, I'm not sure if I would want that to be the main focus. I think I'll leave that up to people's personal choice. I likely will open a generic thread in which the exchange program is now open to an unlimited number of students. Canon characters are still there, and likely will be reserved on a first come basis.

Alright Everyone! I created some threads to get us started.

OOC Here

Characters Here

Canon Characters are reserved on a first come basis. I have selected Belphegor. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter I have you down for Diavolo. I will open the main thread in a few days.

Noooo it's totally not cause
Alright Everyone! I created some threads to get us started.

OOC Here

Characters Here

Canon Characters are reserved on a first come basis. I have selected Belphegor. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter I have you down for Diavolo. I will open the main thread in a few days.
YESSSS

Hello!
I'm really interested in doing an Obey Me! rp. I would like to explore the relationships of the canon characters, but welcome OC's as well. All literacy levels are welcome. Mostly I just want internet friends that I can fangirl over demon boys with.

I am new to this site, so it may take me a bit to find my footing. I do have experience roleplaying in the past, though it's been a few years.
Im interested in roleplaying w you !! I do as If I could bring an OCC into it tho haha

Hello!

YOOO its about time I find someone interested in this game!! I would love to roleplay w you ! <3
Please shoot me a DM if ur still interested!

Sorry, I have not been keeping up with this. Life got in the way. I probably won't have time for rps now, but will let you know if I can in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back