• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lmao, I'm writing in weaknesses...

And the list just keeps going while still making her moderately powerful xD

Lol. Flame's supposed to be powerful, but for me, that always comes with a shitton of weaknesses to balance them out.

So they excel in certain situations and any other time it's like;

wut.

(EG: Dodgeball. Fucking dodgeball. They can't do shit other than avoid being hit, lol)

They're used to working with Jet, just btw. Silent communication is inherit in that situation. But I can edit their languages in (expect some weird shit; it ties in with their backstory)

Oh second;

Wing muscles need a lot more room than you'd think they do. It does go all the way down the back but it also wraps around their chest and shoulders for leverage.

And no.

The mutation lottery basically flipped the bird to these two and left, lmao.

I kept my brief since Backstory/Skills would maybe add some more information but felt that would come out in the RP. Fighting wise Pretty much hand to hand close range, practical power with boxing/Improvised weapons.

Oh YEAH!

Another thing I forgot because apparently my brain-function is deteriorating;

Jet hadn't used his Seraphim form in public like... ever, lol

I started drawing my character and I realized it's probably going to take a long time... This was a bad idea xD

Or at least I should have drawn their hero costume first, since I think that's more important than the school uniform. It's too late now

I can tell, seeing as Flame is obviously your main. Also, do you ever hecking sleep? I got eight hours between our conversations my guy.

Lol, yup.

I have a surprising amount of other mains, tho, lmao. Like... seven or twelve or so, lol

BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
I was thinking about having my character have some friends among a local chapter of the Meta Liberation Army. Would that be alright with you?

Btw, changed the name of my character's quirk to something a bit more fitting.

My character's name will probably change once it's officially decided where the school is gonna be. Although I might keep the first name and just change the last, IDK

Yeah I threw a japanese name down myself. Might keep it though even in a UK setting.

This is just an old OC I'm repurposing, hense Japanese name. Her culture doesn't really affect her character so I can change it.
Also I found this really old art I made in the process of figuring her out.
1595869279211.png
tumblr_inline_p8lhxrggec1uo5s1f_400.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back