• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help : O

what is your code?
(this is free use bbc code)

don't delete the watermark
Code:
[row]
[column=span2][color=transparent].[/color][/column]
[column=span4][div=float: left; background-color: black; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 290px; width: 225px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/544a602f0a3234b901a3830310f3e76d/tumblr_osi1kjsT9Q1vpldepo4_1280.jpg[/img][/div]
[div=height: 2px; background: #98636d; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 450px; pointer-events: none; top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;][color=transparent].[/color][/div]
[div=height: 100%; background: transparent; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 225px; top: -60px; margin-left: 225px;][nobr]
[class=tabs]
background-color: transparent;
border-radius: 2px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: black;
font-family: Cinzel;
font-size: 13px;
font-weight: initial;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
min-width: 250px;
text-align: center;
width: 30%;
position: relative;
top: 0px;
[/class]

[class=tab]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 2px 0;
width: 33%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: transparent;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} i) (show tabsContenti)
if (eq ${currentTab} ii) (show tabsContentii)
if (eq ${currentTab} iii) (show tabsContentiii)
[/script]

[script=tab]
hide tabsContent
show tabsContenti
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"][div=display: none]i[/div][color=#9faf65][fa]fa-info[/fa][/color][/div][div class=tab][div=display: none]ii[/div][color=#9faf65][fa]fa-id-card[/fa][/color][/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"][div=display: none]iii[/div][color=#9faf65][fa]fa-ellipsis-h[/fa][/color][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContenti"][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 245px; overflow: hidden; padding: 4px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][right][font=Josefin Slab][color=#a67563][size=5]basics[/size][/color][/font][/right]

[font=Dosis][color=#97a7b3][size=2]I can see it in your eyes // All the years that passed us by // Just say //You remember all the times // All the memories we hide // Away // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me what I gotta do // Show me what I gotta lose // For you // Did I speak too soon? // How can I make you chose? // Your move // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay?[/size][/color][/font][/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentii"][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 245px; overflow: hidden; padding: 4px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][right][font=Josefin Slab][color=#a67563][size=5]history[/size][/color][/font][/right]

[font=Dosis][color=#97a7b3][size=2]I can see it in your eyes // All the years that passed us by // Just say //You remember all the times // All the memories we hide // Away // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me what I gotta do // Show me what I gotta lose // For you // Did I speak too soon? // How can I make you chose? // Your move // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay?[/size][/color][/font][/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentiii"][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 245px; overflow: hidden; padding: 4px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][right][font=Josefin Slab][color=#a67563][size=5]personality[/size][/color][/font][/right]

[font=Dosis][color=#97a7b3][size=2]I can see it in your eyes // All the years that passed us by // Just say //You remember all the times // All the memories we hide // Away // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me what I gotta do // Show me what I gotta lose // For you // Did I speak too soon? // How can I make you chose? // Your move // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay?[/size][/color][/font][/div][/div][/div][/nobr]
[center][font=Poiret One][size=1]coded by [USER=35109]@e d e n[/USER][/size][/font][/center][/div][/column][/row]

and a matching character sheet
Code:
[row]
[column=span2][color=transparent].[/color][/column]
[column=span4][div=float: left; background-color: black; margin: auto; background-position: 50% 30%; border-radius: 0%; border: 0px solid white; height: 290px; width: 225px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/544a602f0a3234b901a3830310f3e76d/tumblr_osi1kjsT9Q1vpldepo4_1280.jpg[/img][/div]
[div=height: 2px; background: transparent; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 100%; pointer-events: none; top: -15px; margin-left: 370px;][color=#9faf65][font=Josefin Slab][size=5]Name[/size][/font][/color][/div]
[div=height: 2px; background: #98636d; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 450px; pointer-events: none; top: -20px; margin-left: 0px;][color=transparent].[/color][/div]
[div=height: 100%; background: transparent; position: relative; margin: auto; width: 220px; top: -30px; margin-left: 225px;][div=position: relative; width: 100%; height: 256px; overflow: hidden; padding: 4px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify;][font=Dosis][color=#97a7b3][size=2]I can see it in your eyes // All the years that passed us by // Just say //You remember all the times // All the memories we hide // Away // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me what I gotta do // Show me what I gotta lose // For you // Did I speak too soon? // How can I make you chose? // Your move // So now you're here with me // She's waiting patiently // But what you say // Tell me I'm not crazy // That you feel the same // Oh, don't you walk away // How can I make you stay? // Tell me you've been waiting // That I'm not too late // I never walked away // How can I make you stay?[/size][/color][/font][/div][/div][/div]
[center][font=Poiret One][size=1]coded by e d e n[/size][/font][/center][/column]
[/row]
[/QUOTE]

so, I think you're using the character sheet code (not sure, your image isn't loading in), but in the same div that has background-color: black, you can put background-image: url('image url here'); and adjust the background position and size for it.

you are super helpful, thank you!
so, I think you're using the character sheet code (not sure, your image isn't loading in), but in the same div that has background-color: black, you can put background-image: url('image url here'); and adjust the background position and size for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back