• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™ π“‡π‘œπ“π‘’-π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž 𝓅𝒢𝓇𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓇. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™

Bucky.

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ 𝐼𝓉 π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ƒβ€™π“‰ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‚π“…π“π‘’. β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™
Hello! I’m looking to find a long term role-play partner! Of course multiple people can apply, considering most role-plays would be done in private messages, but of course that’s up to the people to whether they want to do it on this thread or private messaging.

Character sheet!
β€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™β€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*β€§Ν™βΊΛš

• Name:;
  • Nickname(s)?:;
  • Hair color/style:;
  • Eye color:;
  • Piercings, glasses, etc:;
  • Height:;
  • Sexuality:;
  • Background:;
  • Dislikes:;
  • Npc’s (family, friends):;
About me!~
β€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™β€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*β€§Ν™βΊΛš

I do tend to write 3-4 paragraphs or longer for responses depending on what the other person says, and/or for a starter. I try to write in third person as much as I can, because it just makes more sense to me personally. I’m a very descriptive person, and I reply quickly depending on what I’m doing that certain day.

If your interested..Of course you can respond, and we can talk about it in PM!

bump!

Hello! I’m looking to find a long term role-play partner! Of course multiple people can apply, considering most role-plays would be done in private messages, but of course that’s up to the people to whether they want to do it on this thread or private messaging.

Character sheet!

• Name:;
  • Nickname(s)?:;
  • Hair color/style:;
  • Eye color:;
  • Piercings, glasses, etc:;
  • Height:;
  • Sexuality:;
  • Background:;
  • Dislikes:;
  • Npc’s (family, friends):;
About me!~

I do tend to write 3-4 paragraphs or longer for responses depending on what the other person says, and/or for a starter. I try to write in third person as much as I can, because it just makes more sense to me personally. I’m a very descriptive person, and I reply quickly depending on what I’m doing that certain day.

If your interested..Of course you can respond, and we can talk about it in PM!
Hi there..I just joined and im totally new. I'd be keen to Rp?

cool any roles u love?
Muse x Muse.

Demon x Human || Dragon x Trainer
Runaways || Assassin x Assassin
Criminal x Officer || Hero x Villain
Animal x Animal || Guardian angel (demon) x human
Dorm mates || Assassin x human

Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back