• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings o one on one search o

dulcet

Fear is a garden, fertile as Eden before the Fall.
//this thread is three years old and i am minimally editing it b/c i mainly j want to see if i even get a bite, lol
i may edit more once i get a feel for how things are gonna go this time around~

heyo, i'm dulcet. i'm looking for a few writing partners. /pls pm me if interested :3

i am pretty bad at making threads and lists and pretty posts and all of that, so i'm going

to leave this thread very simple, pretty plain, not too exciting, but it will get the point
across, i assure you~

my main points i want to get across are as follows:

-i'm super ditch friendly
-i'm really chill, i won't freak out on you
-i would like something long term
-ooc chat is important to me, i like to kinda be friends w the person i'm gonna be writing w lol, or
at least have good energy/vibes w them !!
-i love angst, drama, grit, dark themes, controversial topics, emotion
-i don't rp over threads
-i am active, but not every single day /i work two jobs as of recently, so i will be available
on weekends and a few weeknights

▷ guidelines

» if you are a stickler about word counts, i may not be the one for you. depending on my
mood and how inspired i am, i can write a little bit or a ton. i am not a one-liner hater! one-liners
are usually looked at negatively, and while i don't want them used too much throughout the
role-play, i really wouldn't mind a few here and there, as long as they are moving the plot along.
same with time-skips, i don't mind them.

» characters and pairings. i love the use of multiple characters in a role-play. i will play
male or female. i will double, because i love doing it. i will have side characters, probably. if you prefer
we stick with two main characters, let me know. i'll role-play romantic m/f relationships, f/f relationships, trans,
poly, nonbinary, platonic, etc. relationships
whatever you're comfortable with, really.

» everyone makes mistakes. which is why i won't flip my shit if you make a grammatical error, spelling
error, or otherwise. we aren't perfect. so i don't expect perfect writing. you're good.

» limits can kind of be tricky sometimes. we can establish those while we're chatting.
controlling my character is something i don't overly enjoy, but if you need to do it to make
the scene work out, that's okay, as long as you let me know beforehand so i'm not confused. let's
just not over do it. your limits, however, i will totally respect and follow if you have anything in particular you
don't like, just let me know !!

▷ interests ( in no particular order)

» country x city
» game of thrones (convince me)
» harry potter (OCs or canon) ( blood purist x muggle born )
» adopted siblings/step siblings
» mythical creature x human !!!
» royal x rebel / captor x captive
» stockholm syndrome
» vampires
» possessed x savior
» ghosts/imaginary friends
» twisted
fairy tales
» arranged marriages
» addictions
» road trips
» criminals/runaways
» age gaps (legal ones)
» fantasy ( modern / medieval ) !!!!!!!!!!!
» good x bad / enemy x enemy
» student x teacher (must be convinced)
» slice of life
» post apocalyptic ( disease / nuclear / zombies )

i am open to your plots and ideas! definitely!

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in any of these topics: zombies, vampires, high school, rich/poor (not medieval per say, but not modern), arranged marriage (same as rich/poor), and more possibilities.

» roommates / apartments / families / neighborhoods
» schools
» single parents / pregnancies / married x single

These have peeked(Peeked? Peaked? Oh well.) my interest, would love to get some writing done with you, feel free to PM me!

Hello, I'd be interested in RPing with you/brainstorming ideas! Here are some of my prompts if you're interested or we can do one of yours that you're interested in. Can't wait to hear from you. :D

Because my account is fairly new I can't PM you so I request for right now that you PM me first, thanks!

Hello!
I'd be interested :D especially in an arranged marriages idea.
I have a couple of world settings and stuff that can happen within them that I'd love to show you as well (:

» country x city
» mythical creature x human
» royal x rebel / captor x captive
» stockholm syndrome
» twisted fairytales
» arranged marriages
» addictions
» summer camps
» criminals/runaways
» fantasy ( modern / medieval )
» good x bad / enemy x enemy
» therapist x patient
» struggling bands making it big / young band touring for the first time
» roommates / apartments / families / neighborhoods
» schools
» post apocalyptic ( disease / nuclear / zombies )

I'm fine with doing anything with these!

Game of Thrones? I have an OC that I am looking to try with another OC and not a canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back