• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ♡✍

The evolution of your art style is very intriguing as you go through the experimentations. Wonderful work, fellow smiler.

The evolution of your art style is very intriguing as you go through the experimentations. Wonderful work, fellow smiler.
Thanks for the kind words! And exactly, I have been actively trying out what works and what doesn't (and forgetting what doesn't too :deadopenmouth:🤣), so I am going all over the place with these snippets from the 'sketchbook'.:xFwhat:
If I am a bit more systematic and patient, hopefully, we will see some sort of consistency?

Thanks for the kind words! And exactly, I have been actively trying out what works and what doesn't (and forgetting what doesn't too :deadopenmouth:🤣), so I am going all over the place with these snippets from the 'sketchbook'.:xFwhat:
If I am a bit more systematic and patient, hopefully, we will see some sort of consistency?

You are quite welcome! I am happy to pass such words on to those that are deserving. Keep up the progress and I'm sure you will be the Bob Ross of the future. I'll be checking in every now and again as an admirer of art, especially furry art as of late.

Ooh, I love the tufts of fur on this one, and the suit is very snappy. The shading is wonderful too. Wonderfully done! I do not know if he is rooting for someone or thinking that, yes indeed, he is awesome, but this is one cool cat.

1664526579373.png
His presence and guidance; his words and his smile; they are like chains, chains on all of us, feral wildlife.
A chain that connects our soul to his; a chain that pulls me-...us closer; a chain that no one would ever want to break free.

1664526644757.png
I thought I don't have the ability to feel anymore, after he...disappeared on all of us just like that.

But somehow in this world where everyone is lost, we managed to find each other.

Last edited:
I was suddenly reminded that I used to love pixel art, before I own a drawing tablet and I had more free time to mess around with things.
I think I made these for some sort of small youtuber's fan pokemon region concept presentation or something back in 2017, that youtuber was particularly into the grass starter's first Evo for some reason, I was designing these 1st evo based on the given rough concept for starters, now I looked back on it and realized it looked like Meowscarada's distant quadrupedal cousin... perhaps I was onto something? 😯 Quite a fun discovery as I went through old stuff.
1673550708896.png1673550889090.png1673550961937.png
1673551583771.png1673551604897.png

Last edited:
Ooh, I like these, especially the Grass-type starter and its evolution! If starting in such a reason, I would choose the Grass-type one probably 100% of the time purely out of love for the design. Thank you for sharing!

1675970856915.png
"This might come off as a bit sudden for you, but...you are dead!" The man with crazy hair and wild eyes said with an inflection of excitement as he tilted his hat.

"And that means you are now a denizen of the City of Mind's Eye! " The man clapped a few times as he continued.

"What's better, you'll be working with us... "

The citizens of Mind's Eye each have a story to tell, but they don't know how it goes. The City of Minds Eye is a representation of the inner world of a detective working on real-life cases.

The only job of the citizens is to find out how they died. As the detective learns about the victim and gains more clues about the cases, it is the citizens, job to connect these clues by exploring the City of Mind's Eye as well while guided by the duo LEFT & RIGHT.

The city is a prison in disguise, sure, there is the perpetually gloomy sky contrasting the neon landscape almost always in sight, but the city doesn't need a cell to lock you up. It'll lock you up in ways that you don't think are possible: houses without doors, rooms appearing in places they shouldn't be. The only constant in this bizzare mirage of a city is change.

Last edited:
your art sorta reminds me of The Busy World of Richard Scarry.
I like it ^^ kinda nostalgic!

I know nothing will be the same the day HE disappeared—the one worshipped by the whole village, the one that gave our life meaning. We were all HIS loyal hounds, and we felt so loved when we knew HE was there.

The whole village exists for HIM; we exist for HIM. But one day, he disappeared. Nowhere to be found. It was as if all of us collectively awoke from a long dream that was HIM. Part of us disappeared along with HIM.

I saw everyone... how everyone in the village fell apart. We reacted to the pain of being abandoned by HIM so differently. The thought of 'nothing matters anymore' had so many meanings in our heads. Some were crippled by the pain and emptiness; some tried to fill that emptiness with drugs, alcohol, and meat; some were still obsessed with the idea of finding HIM or even replacing HIM; some turned mad and violent to drown out the pain...

But at the core, we are all the same—deeply afraid of staying in this limbo without HIM. Everyone in the village is a denizen of an abandoned world, a world forgotten by HIM.

In this village where everyone is lost and without direction, somehow, Bow and I managed to find each other...

"You always tell me to be hopeful, you tell me we can all still be happy and content... even in the absence of HIM."
The sun is setting behind us, the air glows softly in hues of warm orange and purple. My hands clenched onto the motorcycle handles, slightly shaking as I see nothing but the horizon in front of us.

"I never truly understood what you meant, but I smiled anyway... Because when I see you do it, it makes me so happy as well..."

"You know... I used to find it hard to imagine a future without HIM, but I-..."
"I started to be able to imagine it... my future. I can imagine us living together, crying and laughing together..."
Perhaps, he is light itself all this time. That's why I found him even when everything stopped glowing.

"I am not afraid anymore, because of you, Bow. Maybe the fact that we were abandoned by HIM isn't so bad after all."
"... maybe being free wasn't so bad after all..."
"Maybe... I am glad that nothing matters anymore. I am glad that we don't have to live for HIM anymore."

"I want to live..."
"I want to live this new life for us... I want to live with you..."

"I don't know where we are heading, all I know is that we are leaving, and we are heading somewhere, together..."

Bow's grip around my waist tightens, his warmth around me grows as he leans against my back. I can feel his heart beating. We share this silence that belongs to us.

1685470676652.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back