• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ♡✍

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons
Very happy about getting a digital tablet! Been wanting one for so long!
This site is the reason I feel motivated to draw at all, the ability to create art to supplement stories has always seemed very cool to me! :captaincat: :bishiesparklesl:
d 2.png

Last edited:
1652637287587.png
...Bow was lying on the floor, cold, lifeless. Bow, he was my friend, we both love The Mayor so deeply. The way we understood each other made the days without Mayor that much bearable, our companionship became our narcotic. After Mayor's disappearance, nobody dared to question how or why our beloved Mayor had spirited away, the only thing we all knew was things would never be the same. I was always the tough one, I had to hide how I equally dread a future of never seeing Mayor again, I lied to both Bow and myself because I am terrified of not being able to seek comfort from how Bow looked back at me with a faint glint of hope in his eyes every time I cheered him up. I needed that. There was an unspoken promise between us that we will stay functional, only because we want Mayor to be proud of us. When he comes back, he will be proud of all of us.

...I stood up and pulled the curtain until there was only darkness in my room, then I laid flat on the floor beside my bed and curled up like an infant. Within the darkness I saw the shape of Bow, lying under my bed, staring back at me.

"What should I do? Bow?" I asked.

"You can be free. You don't have to love Mayor anymore."

"What am I then if I can't love Mayor?"

Bow stayed silent, he didn't answer.

"I don't know if I want to be free."

The tingles in my nose slowly turned into tears, quietly flowing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back