• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bluesverytired

Tired 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☆《Hiya! Howdy! Hey there!》☆

It's me Blue, and I'm looking for someone to do an MCU roleplay with! This is also double friendly so don't think you'll be left out! (I go more into detail about how I write and stuff here! Check it out!)

I'd preferably like to do OCxCanon, it's just what I'm more comfortable with!
It can be platonic or romantic, fluffy or angsty, literally anything!

I'm LGBTQ+ friendly too! FxF, MxM, NBxF, etc etc, is absolutely okay with me!

So as for characters I'd like for you to play, I'll list those down below and put ** by what I'm really craving!​
Peter Parker(any of the 3 versions!)**
Bucky Barnes**
Eddie Brock
Loki
Natasha Romanoff
Wanda Maximoff**
Pietro Maximoff
Sam Wilson
Steven Grant
Marc Spector
Jack Lockley

As for characters you want me to play, I'm down for any! I might not get them down at first, if they're a bit ooc, that's my bad! I'll work on it and don't be afraid to give me some pointers!

And if you want, I'm down to do OCxOC if I'm comfortable enough!

I don't really have much for plots! Depends on the characters we're using, but we can discuss it and find something we both enjoy! I'm also down to try any AUs!

I think that's all! I hope to rp with some of you soon!

Platonic love from me to you! Have an amazing day/night!

~~Blue♡

Hi! I'd be down for an rp, I would love to pair an oc with Peter Parker. Feel free to pm me and we can talk about who you'd want to pair your oc with☺️

I'd love to write Bucky for an oc of yours! I've been honestly craving to do something fluffy and romantic involving him for a while.

I'd love to write Bucky for an oc of yours! I've been honestly craving to do something fluffy and romantic involving him for a while.
omg That's great! I'm on a Bucky high right now so that's awesome, thank you! Feel free to dm me and we can discuss more! Ack I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back