• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom '*•.¸♡Looking for partner for my idea!♡¸.•*'

cocoaa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Ship:
Horrortale! Sans x OC
{or}
Horrortale! Sans x AU (or CC)

~ ♡ {Hi, Cocoa here! This is my small idea for a roleplay that I've been wanting to do and I'm looking for a partner to do it with! Gender of your character doesn't matter to me, any is fine! ^^ 18+ please! I can be a bit picky with oc's, but don't let that scare you away! I'm still willing to try!} ♡ ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🔪 .* :☆゚. ───

Plot:
Horror had lost Papyrus at a very young age, around the time when his baby brother was only still a toddler. He had left him in their small cabin to hunt for food, but came home to find he had been taken. During his search for his lost brother, he has been alone for the remainder of his life, quiet and reserved, closed off from the rest of the world.

Monsters finally break free from the Underground and live happily on the surface, and Horror eventually settles down in a lone cabin in the middle of the woods. He continues to practice cannibalism and actively seeks to kill.

Murders lead to his remote home and Horror is arrested and charged with countless felonies for his gruesome crimes. The cannibal grows much attention, and is titled one of the most notorious serial killers in history, a lot having to do with his body count.
He is declared insane and thrown into a psych ward, where he spends his days in his cell, plotting his escape.

During his time in the ward, he meets a kind and loving caretaker that changes his world. It's the first person he's ever felt feelings for, an attraction he is unfamiliar with. But he loves it, and it becomes an addiction.
The two grow attached, and eventually fall in love. Love grows to obsession, and now, the cannibal can't get enough of you. Now, he has a motive, and Horror is more determined than ever to break out.

What measures is he willing to take for this newfound love? Could a murderer really be loved, feel love? Can he control his hunger for flesh, even for his lover. . .?

;)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

~☆{PM me if you're interested! Thank you for reading! Have a good day/ night!}☆~

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back