• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom `• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Search •` {cc x oc}

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hi! Recently got a big craving for this, and have been messing around with an OC I'm messing with. Anyone interested should blast me with a PM because I'll love you forever for it o/

Rules

So, right off the bat, I'm into Canon x OC pairings and doubling. Happy to write whatever you want for your end, but this tends to be my preference for me.
On that note, I also prefer MxF for myself as well -- again, willing to write anything for you <3

I tend to be very wordy, but can't give any concrete numbers. Think multi-paragraph, sometimes reaching novella length if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day.
I ask for a decent grasp on the English language, but we're not writing essays for grades; we're here for fun :D

No real limits for myself, but tell me yours! I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
I've got ADHD. My mind is all over the place, and sometimes I forget to check this site. Frankly, Discord may be better to keep in contact with me -- I'm happy to give this at request!

----

So, as the title says, I'm looking for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP! Specifically set in Part 5, but I'm more than willing to write whichever part for you; I should mention that I've not yet seen parts 6 or on yet, but I've watched and re-watched 1-5 several times! I feel I should be able to write almost anyone, though may have a harder time with certain villains. The only characters I've had any real experience writing for are Josuke and Bucciarati, though I'm happy to try anyone.
For me, I'm interested in either Risotto (heavy preference at the moment) or Abbacchio.

While I do like romance being involved, I love world building and plotting. AU or otherwise, I'd love to hear any ideas you might have! I'm happy to throw out ideas for things, though I don't quite have a concrete one. AU-wise, I will warn that my brain goes straight to high fantasy/D&D type world settings lol

----

Last edited:
Hi! Recently got a big craving for this, and have been messing around with an OC I'm messing with. Anyone interested should blast me with a PM because I'll love you forever for it o/

Rules

So, right off the bat, I'm into Canon x OC pairings and doubling. Happy to write whatever you want for your end, but this tends to be my preference for me.
On that note, I also prefer MxF for myself as well -- again, willing to write anything for you <3

I tend to be very wordy, but can't give any concrete numbers. Think multi-paragraph, sometimes reaching novella length if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day.
I ask for a decent grasp on the English language, but we're not writing essays for grades; we're here for fun :D

No real limits for myself, but tell me yours! I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
I've got ADHD. My mind is all over the place, and sometimes I forget to check this site. Frankly, Discord may be better to keep in contact with me -- I'm happy to give this at request!

----

So, as the title says, I'm looking for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP! Specifically set in Part 5, but I'm more than willing to write whichever part for you; I should mention that I've not yet seen parts 6 or on yet, but I've watched and re-watched 1-5 several times! I feel I should be able to write almost anyone, though may have a harder time with certain villains. The only characters I've had any real experience writing for are Josuke and Bucciarati, though I'm happy to try anyone.
For me, I'm interested in either Risotto (heavy preference at the moment) or Abbacchio.

While I do like romance being involved, I love world building and plotting. AU or otherwise, I'd love to hear any ideas you might have! I'm happy to throw out ideas for things, though I don't quite have a concrete one. AU-wise, I will warn that my brain goes straight to high fantasy/D&D type world settings lol

----

heyy! im willing to do a double if you’re up for it. im pretty familiar with part 5 as of now, and i don’t have any limits for myself. i also wanted to ask for a ocxcc on my end, the cc being bucciarati from part 5. im pretty confident in writing just about anyone,, though im best with Abbachio, Mista, Doppio, and Josuke! if it’s someone I’m not so familiar with then i might just take some time to do some research to best hit the characters personalities. my discord is aphro#7623! so feel free to take my request into interest and chat with me more to see what best peaks your likings! <30031A705-DC33-4D52-AAB7-EE3E8F689491.jpeg

heyy! im willing to do a double if you’re up for it. im pretty familiar with part 5 as of now, and i don’t have any limits for myself. i also wanted to ask for a ocxcc on my end, the cc being bucciarati from part 5. im pretty confident in writing just about anyone,, though im best with Abbachio, Mista, Doppio, and Josuke! if it’s someone I’m not so familiar with then i might just take some time to do some research to best hit the characters personalities. my discord is aphro#7623! so feel free to take my request into interest and chat with me more to see what best peaks your likings! <3View attachment 1012989
Hey there! Are you still looking for new RP partners?

Rules

----

----

Hey, I'm interested in a part three rp since I'm still watching (and stuck on) part 5. I'm interested in Jotaro or Kakyoin. And I had an idea if I or one of my ocs were in part three, you know? I hope you understand-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back