• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission ยธโ€ž.-โ€ข~ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’‰'๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ~โ€ข-.โ€žยธ

Grish

Resident dumbass
โ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•โ•ก<3 Welcome! <3โ•žโ•โ•โœฟโ•โ•

โ– Hello! My name's Grish! I'm a first-year illustration student and I've been doing art since 2014 ^^ For the past year and a half I've been selling commissions for roleplayers on multiple platforms, and now that I've had some time spent on this lovely platform I thought I'd open my commissions on here as well ; D โ–

OPTIONS

Portraits!
RedComPoudii.pngCorey&Cole.pngMantaCom.png

Half-Bods!
FaunVal.pngEmil.pngc277f73aa290afc8c70b68a4f2735d78.pngGweyir1.pngMateo.pngMindOverMatter.png

Full-Bods!
TyOWO.png28f9239ff0b9b7a658eaa33282cfda50.pngpZq7qzgh.jpgCCGLucyDoodle.png

Chibis!
IgnisaGrognakUlf.png394287eb1346c4bc0807c8a3f90fa572.pngCecille.pngChibiSketches.png

Naturally with every unique character the price range varies, therefore I can most definitely give an estimate once we've discussed the commission in PMs! For reference; I charge 10GBP an hour! I only accept payments through PayPal >.>

โ– Throughout the commission process, I'll update you along the way with process captures to make sure everything's to your liking ;> I also offer commissions for people in the process of making a character, so if you'd like for me to help you make a character from scratch, I can do that! โ–

โ– I really appreciate loads of references for characters; images, descriptions, and applications- all of those contribute loads to the process of accurately capturing your character! โ–

โ– If you're interested please feel free to PM me! Can't wait to hear from you ^^ โ–

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back