• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings just another screaming speck of dust - 𝐚𝐝𝐯./𝐥𝐢𝐭.. [updated 11-03-24]

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

My heart is layered like a rose's bloom, if you tear away at the delicate encasing you will reveal there to be nothing. Or I could say onion, but if you peel me it'll make me cry rather than you. Anyway. I am interested in writing so let me introduce myself.

Hello, I am thinking thinking who is really want to write something that isn't just a pile of incessant ramblings and waste of word. Everything at the moment is dull and quite achey, mainly because I've had pneumonia and my body hurts but also because I have no one to write with and am quite lonely. My tastes are rather acquired however let's just pray I can find someone of similar interest.

Everything I write will be with original characters. I am not one to go ahead with

His Dark Materials,
The Boys,
Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon.

Anything dark and gritty that involves superpowers,
that's all at the moment lol.

I only tend to write on threads unless I really get to know you or get excited and jump straight into taking the story through PMs. I have discord but that's only for ooc, another thing I tend to use if I am in an impulsive, overly friendly mindset. (Don't get me wrong, I am very friendly-- just lmk if I become overbearing ;-;)

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a darker medieval plot? I always wanted to try one but never found a partner for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back