• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

O Brave New World - IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Renna nods at the King, saying, "I thank you, your Majesty, for this. I may be a soldier of the Unconquered Sun, but I take no pleasure in ending the life of another, and I was loathe to have to bring violence to these grand halls." She flashes a grin at Morrolan, then says, "I have many questions, but I am sure that most of them can be addressed by Smoulderseam here. We have much work to do, but the Unconquered Sun is with us. Your Majesty, I will leave you to your workings here while Morrolan, Smoulderseam and I make some plans for our immediate future."

Once her audience with the King is over, she motions with her head for the two others to walk with her. "Well met, Smoulderseam. We have much to discuss. First, we must return Gem to the fortress and the King. That won't take long; it will just require us to go to her hiding spot and sharing with her the good news that this war is over and she can safely return home. I also want to look over the armory to see what might be used to improve the arms and armor of the Red Arms. I have a feeling that better weapons will come in useful soon enough."
  • Do you attempt to return Gem to the King?
  • What do you do with Dalisay?
  • How do you wish to introduce your authority to the Hisari? The King could announce you as his heralds to everyone through the earth, though word would spread very quickly and you would be associated with his reign. The King could provide you with tokens of authority to present if you wished to be a bit more subtle. You could command Din to accompany you, or leave them behind in the fortress.
  • You've made a powerful ally and the Fortress is full of armaments, artefacts, potent elementals, so if you want to expand your panoplies, so each of you can feel free to assign 4 dots of new backgrounds if you can justify how they're related to your new alliance or your dominion over the Hisari. You can buy more dots for 3 XP each (of either type, though if you spend Regular XP on something that can be bought with Special XP you can always trade them one for one in the future when you get more Special XP.) if you can explain how they're narratively justified.
  • Once you've established your authority, I think we'll skip to when Atusa comes calling to investigate the new kids on the block.
  • The Principate will contact you in your dreams at some point now that they know you're Celestials and not DBs, but I think that can wait until the night after you meet Atusa.
As the trio talks, Renna continues to ponder her next steps. Looking over at Morrolan, she says, "I am thinking that once we have gotten Gem back here and have had a chance to look over the arsenal, we ride back to the city with Dalisay in tow to announce the news that the fighting is over. I would like a small detachment of Din with us, along with some tokens of authority from the King to show that we speak in his name. If we had some time, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to see what the Din can do in a fight when I can study their tactics and abilities. If things dissolve into a knife fight between us and the Hisari, I want to make sure that we have all the advantages on our side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back