• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission • Art Dump • (+ Taking Commissions!)

So I'm still alive c': Thought I'd throw some more stuff into my art dump here and drop a link to a speedpaint I just finished up. Planning to do a few more of these I think! They take a while but they are fun c:

The final product was this :bishiesparklesr:

Dearieresize.jpg

MY GOD!! These are so beautiful!! I'm gonna PM soon about one! ^~^

If I may ask, what do you used to draw on or what kind of tablet if it is a tablet?

MY GOD!! These are so beautiful!! I'm gonna PM soon about one! ^~^

If I may ask, what do you used to draw on or what kind of tablet if it is a tablet?
Thank you!! 💖

I've been using a small Wacom intuos for a years but I very recently upgraded to Wacom one 13 inch.

Last edited:
It's been a busy week for me so I didn't get to post this the day I finished this but, this is a piece I did for an Art Trade with Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed . This is their lovely oc Sable! :bishiesparklesr:

(Show their art thread some love 💖)

arttradesable.jpg

Finished this piece for an art trade with yonmita rae yonmita rae . This colourful OC belongs to them! Go check out their thread to see their piece for the trade! (and all their other work too, give them some love <3 <3)

arttraderae.jpg

Well. I'm still Alive! :') Can't believe its been nearly a year since I posted anything on here. Oops. Just gonna dump some newer pieces here :'D

IMG_20210630_170830.jpg
IMG_20210711_031455.jpg
IMG_20210718_173928.jpg

Ugh your work has always been fabulous, but this is just phenomenal! May have to art trade again someday if you're up for it - promise I won't take 2 years again ;P

Based off the first pictures and these last ones, holy cow!!! You were already talented and you drastically improved! I'm so jealous of your coloring, its amazing!
Ahhh Thank you so much!! 🥺💖

Ugh your work has always been fabulous, but this is just phenomenal! May have to art trade again someday if you're up for it - promise I won't take 2 years again ;P
Thank you!! 💖💖 I'd totally be up for another art trade someday! ^^

Also jumped in on the Skyward Sword fanart. Haven't gotten my hands on the HD version just yet but I hope to soon 🥺

IMG_20210717_162915.jpg

wow your art is incredible! great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back