• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ nyxxie's search for oc rps ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

justnyxxie

tbh chaos is my lifestyle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

n

y

x

x

rules n stuff

what if we roleplayed?

name
nyx or nyxxie

intro
ik this is for, you know, a character sheet but the code was so cute n sweet and IDK MAN i just wanted to write up the rules here ToT i hope it isn't very weird?? anyways! hi everyone :9
here are a few rules and preferences that i'd love for you to consider if you wanna be my rp partner <3

rp style
third person, descriptive, and usually from 2 well written paragraphs onwards (my max is usually around 900). if you write more, dw, ill do my best to keep up with you! just no one-liners or reaally extensive novellas!! i love rping with pretty codes and post it as a thread although i can make some exceptions and write in dms with no code

genres
i always do romance!! it can perfectly be a subplot but i love working on the process of them falling in and out and in love again! apart from that; slice-of-life (uni student life specially) , mafia, fantasy, pirates, greek mythology, dystopia/futuristic are my usual faves. sci-fi is the only one i struggle with (spaceships and all are not really my thing ^^"" )

grammar
i am honestly not that picky, i do prefer it if we both write in the same tense, let that be present or past.

ships
young adult female ocs are my comfort zone as well as the ship mxf, i can do fxf as well, and mxm i wouldn't mind but my character would act in quite a feminine manner
i don't double, but i don't mind playing a secondary character for a punctual scenario

time-limit

none!! i get it we all have busy lives, and personally i can focus better on work if i know my partner is not gonna drop me off if i skip the time limit.
i will send you one message after 2 weeks or so, just in case you forgot to reply (please do the same for me)
if we are rping in a thread, send this message through DM !!
if you dont respond after a couple of days i'll understand you are no longer interested

sending a dm
i personally enjoy talking ooc (out of character) to develop the plot, fangirl about our characters and send songs or scenarios that we think remind us of them !
communication is key, if you are not comfy with something, or think something should be changed, tell me and let's work it out.

please be someone willing to contribute to the plot, ask if you want anything about the ideas, let's add plotwists and dynamics!
but i don't want to be the one carrying the narrative for both of us

face claims
all of my characters will have an anime fc and a real life fc, so that you can imagine the one you personally prefer, i dont mind working with either!!

dynamics

quick note
the asterisk (*) are the plots i personally prefer to play ! if there are two its because i don't mind playing either

pirate + princess (*)

manager (*)+idol (*)

photographer(*)+model (*)

wealthy(*)+bodyguard

spirit+cursed human(*)

mortal(*)+god/demon

songwriter(*)+underrated singer (*)

tba
ill add a bunch more as i come up with the dynamics!

plots

descriptive plots
these are more detailed ideas rather than just the dynamic, lets see how it goes! MM = my muse YM = your muse

quick note
all of these plots can vary, i do not mind discussing the plots to something that is more to your liking, this is just a vague idea of some of the stuff i really think could have some fun potential. since i mainly do slice of life and fantasy, those will be the main categories, followed by less colourful titles which is a bit of a mix.
remember these are just vague ideas, we can always edit the plot to our liking!

slice-of-life

academic rivals
MM is a very studious and hard-working character that always aims for top grades since she is a high achiever, YM is a very carefree student, known for his bittersweet popularity with the teachers, they want to reprimand YM for never doing the uni homework and so, but YM still gets perfect scores in the exam, and loves teasing MM about it. What will happen if these two are paired up for the big final uni project competition? MM will have to teach YM about putting effort and motivation and YM will have to teach MM how life is not only about studies

crush contract
YM is a growing music star, and MM has been YMs responsible manager, ensuring his schedule and work-life balance were always exceptional. But fans have been dangerously overwhelming about YMs love life, and MM's boss suggests a fake girlfriend will be best to stop the unnecessary rumours, but YM doesn't want to be set up with any stranger, and the only one to pop into their head is no other than MM.

knock knock it's karma
MM is mad. real mad. she's also drunk and venting to YM , a complete yet amused stranger, about how they've changed her boss, and the new one already sent her a message asking for dozens of things, without even presenting themselves yet. You can imagine her reaction the morning waking up next to YM, before she realized she's late for work. Without proper explanation, she rushed home, changed, and got to work, only to see YM in her old boss' office.

inked heartbeat
MM was the quiet one in the popular friend group in HS, whilst YM had their outcast friend group where they would sketch and jam to music on their guitars and bass. MM and YM never had anything in common, except for a passion for drawing. They messaged each other leaving sketches underneath a specific desk, it was their little secret. Having never spoken to each other, Hs years pass by, and in the present, YM works as a tattoo artist, and one day, MM is the one to step inside, not only with the intention of getting a tattoo but also the intention of working there.

fantasy

a knight's weakness
MM is a criminal that, although she managed to sneak inside the castle, was found by YM, an elite knight with an important reputation, stealing gold from the king's castle, and was sentenced to participate in the Kingdom's Colliseum. Everyone is shocked, it had been ages since someone who wasn't a professional fighter was sent there, it was such an unjust sentence, that YM decides to takes pity, and secretly train MM for her fights against not only beasts, but also other knights. What will they decide to do when they try to be in denial about their emotions? Will they wait for the king to take pity on MM? Or will YM rebel from their knight code , and protect MM?

serenading the seas
YM and MM have been best of friends in their childhood. As elite members of society, they spent their days running around their mansions, walking down the streets in their pretty clothes, and MM would tell YM about fascinating pirate adventures, and how they'd be able to sail away and live thier own adventures, and MM wouldn't have to be in a forced marriage with a prick they both hated. But, their future plans are interrupted when YM goes missing, apparently kidnapped by a savage pirate crew, leaving MM with nothing but hate for the barbarians. Years pass by, and MM is about to finally marry the prick, and just as she's forced to say "i do", YM crashes through the church's window, similarly kidnapping MM just like YM once was. There's one issue, YM has changed, and wants to see how long it will take for MM to realize who kidnapped her. How long will her hate for the somehow familiar pirate last? And what will happen when her parents send the troops searching for YM's boat overseas?

dearest not so stranger
MM is a member of the wealthiest family in the kingdom, she is the heir to her mother's jewelry manufacturer and thus has had a target always on her back for kidnappers and other criminals. Tired of being all the time tied to the same four streets her mother allows her to walk around, she runs away, where she meets YM, who lives in the outer/most humble area of the kingdom, and without really asking helps her before getting to know her situation. These two soon bond, and form a strong connection as YM shows MM how the rest of the kingdom lives. Soon enough, search parties are sent around looking for MM, causing an absolute wreck. In fear, they might hurt YM, she hands herself in but gives as a memory her favorite necklace which has a small star of Asia engraved in it. What will happen years later, when YM (a now elite knight) is assigned to be MM's bodyguard? How much has each of them changed? Will they be able to gain the same trust there was before?

????
guess what? yup, tba

bandaged heart
MAFIA: MM, "I don't need you to protect me" - YM "then let me teach you how to protect yourself". MM's father is a powerful mafia boss, one of the main ones in the suburbs, and MM's face has somehow been leaked to some smaller mafias, who seek to use her as blackmail material. That's when YM, the strongest fighter in the clan and MM's father's greatest training pride, comes into play. But MM's a stubborn young lady, who will rebel, and seek her way to be alone, getting into dangerous situations, and making YM teach her private fighting lessons.

love you to BITS
in a dystopian world where human androids have blue blood, and most humans have some sort of robotic modification, YM and MM are hackers working in the basement of their apartment. They've helped each other out through absolutely everything and have a truly strong bond. But what happens when they accidentally break a code of an important criminal? Making YN get accidentally wounded, with blue blood dripping from them (they don't have to actually be an android, maybe they are just blood mutated cause they are ill or something) ... A plot about losing and gaining trust!

my roommate resembles Satan
MM's grandmother, a woman obsessed with dark magic and tarot reading, wants MM to get a roommate since she knows she's living quite an isolated life, and she (the grandma) doesn't have much time left to keep inviting her over. Stubborn old grandma manages to summon YM and link them to MM, who was currently fleeing from the Underworld, not realizing that MM had just stepped into the room, seeing her grandma's summoning, and reconsidering her whole life. YM, now magically bonded to MM, will have to learn how to live like a mere mortal when they were used to being treated like a royal, and MM will have to learn to deal with her dangerous job whilst babysitting YM.

???
tba

???
tba

???
tba

????
tba

ending

conclusion
well, that's it for now! I will be editing this info, like, a bunch, so i'll warn you all if i add stuff! when sending your first message, tell me your fave season and why so i know you've been so amazing you've read right up to here!

blep

roses are red,
our rp will be so good,
that it's scientifically proven,
it'll improve your mood
<3

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
added two plots for fantasy just to not leave the whole area in blank!
studio ghibli smile GIF

currently specifically looking for one specific plot, "serenading the seas"
p
referably m/f + working on thread + code, dm if interested!
(can adapt to other pirates/knight/thief-inspired plots)

Hayao Miyazaki Ghibli GIF by Spirited Away

bump!
still craving for a mxf (preferably using codes and threads) plot along the lines of
"serenading the seas" (plot in the fantasy section of the interest check!)
also craving; "bandaged heart", "crush contract" and "my roommate resembles satan"

craved pairings (bold my preferred role) : spirit x cursed human, god/demon x human, wealthy x bodyguard

spirited away mouse GIF

bumpy bump!
preferably looking for someone willing to work on threads + codes!
(preferably mxf but open to fxf)

new plot:
plot added in fantasy, "dear not so stranger"
new rule :
please be someone willing to contribute to the plot,
ask if you want anything about the ideas, let's add plotwists and dynamics!
but i don't want to be the one carrying the narrative for both of us

plots i am NOT really craving right now:
inked heartbeat + academic rivals + singer/songwriter
(if you really want to do them, please add on dm some twists to it!)

dm if interested!!

studio ghibli GIF

Heya! Love a bunch of these. I’d be more keen on fxf if possible! So far keen on pirate d princess, spirit x cursed human, the dearest not so stranger! Totally keen for throwing other plots at you too if needed! Feel free to pm me to discuss more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back