• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ambiloquous

Graphic Fanatic
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=ti] background: #F6F0D1; border-top: 12px solid #2F2D73; border-right: 0px solid transparent; border-left: 0px solid transparent; border-bottom: 0px solid transparent; font-size: 150%; color: #050259; padding: 20px; border-radius: 0px; width: 32%; text-align: center; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=tr] border-top: 80px solid #F6F0D1; border-right: 190px solid transparent; border-left: 190px solid transparent; border-bottom: 140px solid transparent; width: 0px; text-align: center; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -282px; [/class] [class=tw] border-top: 80px solid #2F2D73; border-right: 190px solid transparent; border-left: 190px solid transparent; border-bottom: 140px solid transparent; width: 0px; text-align: center; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -24px; [/class] [class=no] position: relative; top: 1700px; width: 70%; margin: auto; text-align: center; [/class] [class=lo] width: 90%; margin: 0px auto 20px auto; text-align: center; font-size: 105%; color: #050259; [/class] [class=ba] background: linear-gradient(#FAF7E7, #C4C1C3, #242259); border-radius: 0px; height: 1100px; top: -500px; margin: auto; width: 99%; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; [/class] [class=he] color: #FAF7E7; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/indigo-night-jpg.39803/full'); width: 93%; padding: 30px; height: 100px; background-position: 1200px 603px; background-size: 1100px 603px; margin: auto; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; font-size: 40px; [/class] [class=al] height: 3100px; [/class] [class=fe] margin: auto; width: 95%; top: -50px; [/class]
[div class=al]
[div class=he]
Nykios and Diianta | Twin Worlds of Night and Day
[/div]
[div class=ba][div class=lo]

Long, long ago, the world was split into two. Nykios, the World of the Night and Diianta, the World of the Day. Together they were called Iyanth-ei. They each had half the day govern but they weren’t happy with only half. Both of them fought and fought to control more of the day for many, many centuries. The fight destroyed mountains and seas, destroyed countless living things until they finally reached a compromise. On the hottest day of summer, Diianta decided to command the day. On the coldest day of winter, Nykios chose to rule the day. They hereafter became known as the Summer and Winter Solstices. And in spring and fall, the days where they both oversaw equal times were known as the Equinoxes.

Millenniums later... is when our story starts. In the world now, creatures change and landforms shift every day and night. Living things may be one thing during the day but something very different at night. People do not remember all of their memories and experiences in the day at night and similarly, do not remember themselves at night during the day. In this way, night and day achieved equal control over all living things and lived in harmony with their counterpart. Or did they?

While the world seems calm and serene at first glance, hidden tensions are again rising between Nykios and Diianta. In the year MCXXIII on the Jyncien calendar, people who remember both night and day are starting to rise...
[/div]
[div class=ti]The Guardian
The Trickster
The Magician
The Criminal
The Ruler
The Herald
The Voyager
The Poet
The Epicure
The Performer
The Storyteller
The Damsel
The Healer
The Visionary

[/div]
[div class=tw][/div]
[div class=tr][/div]
[/div]
[div class=no]
Note: The titles are not literal (more like archetypes). Unless you want them to be. Also, the titles are not gender specific, so yes, a guy can be a damsel if he so wishes.
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=fe]
This text may seem far down for desktop/laptop/tablet people, but I'm hoping the mobile users can see a little more clearly now.

Alright, just a few things. I'm new here and this is my first time posting an interest check so do tell me anything you'd like to say without holding back. I'm fine with people posting frequently or just once a week because life happens and we all have things to do. If you're going to leave for a time, just tell me and we're good. I don't care much about length, but please don't give me one-liners. Also, please use proper grammar, spelling and all that jazz. If you aren't a native speaker (writer?), it's fine, just try your best.
Oh! Final thing. Your characters will have to have double of some aspects.
Okay, all done, folks!
[/div]​

Last edited:
Ooh, thanks! Yeah, it took a while to figure out the feasibility and technicalities of such an idea.

Gotta see where life goes for me, but this is pretty cool and is very intriguing. I'll throw my hat into this.

*Yeets in a third hat* Better find a rack for all these hats XD

Anywho, I’ll join.

Even though I can’t really open the character titles on my phone, it still looks great! I’d love to join

You’re welcome to the hat party! (Is what it seems to be ending up now.)

Yeah, I’m on a tablet now too, just realizing I haven’t made this mobile friendly at all... I’ll change it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back