Nyah >.<

Hey there struggling lifeform!
Hope you're managing to find your way around, but if you're having difficulties you can ask literally anyone and we'd be happy to help :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

N
New roleplayer detected.
Launching Standard Welcome Package...
Welcome to RPNation, Chibi_Yandere_Goddess. I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you haven't done so already, I recommend you join the Discord chat; there are usually at least a few people online at any given time.
Want to join a roleplay? Take a look at the interest check forums, which is where people post to gauge the interest in a new RP before it starts. You can either join group roleplays or one-on-one interactions. Some roleplays also remain open after the initial interest check, so don't forget to check out the roleplay forums too. There are roleplays for every preference here; I'm personally more of a fantasy/science-fiction fan myself.
If you want to learn more about the site's BBCode, check out the BBCode Guide and take a look at what people are creating in the BBCode Center.
You'll also find a good deal of useful guides in the Tutorials forum. If you have any questions at any point, feel free to ask around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back