• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so, yeah, I'm looking to rp something related to the Greymoor chapter of ESO, but no knowledge is required.
It can adhere strictly to canon, or we can throw canon out the window and create an AU. I'm not picky. Can even be multiverse or crossover.

Looking for people who are at least semi-literate, can write at least a paragraph, and are 18+ years of age.

I am personally planning on playing Fennorian of House Ravenwatch, so as long as I can do that I'll be happy!

Who's in?!

UPDATE: CLOSED

Last edited:
How familiar should we be with Greymoor? I mean, it's not out for PS4 yet. I'd be interested in playing an OC, a Dunmer Templar, possibly a werewolf one at that, trying to reconcile Stendar's condemnation of the "Beastmen" with his nature, something like that.

honestly, it would depend on plot. If we wanted to do a plot that takes place during greymoor, then it'd be best to be familiar so I can avoid spoiling it for you

but we dont have to do that. We could have current eso events just be up to Harrowstorm, which shouldn't be a spoiler at this point really, and only foreshadows Greymoor, and I could still rp Fennorian.

I really like the idea of your character! Seems like he and Fenn would get along! At least, from a glance haha.

I'd prefer it being up to Harrowstorm, since I'm really looking forward to Greymoor on the tenth.
I'm lad you like the concept, lol.

alrighty, That's totally valid. I'd hate spoiling any of the story for you (It is SOOOOO GOOD)

Do you know what happens during the Harrowstorm update/Unhallowed Grave Quest? And is there any sort of specific plot or interaction you have in mind or ideas for?

I tried researching it, since I didn't buy Harrowstorm yet, I was thinking right after the quest wraps up, Fenn comes across a group of Draugurkin taunting a captive Templar, and when Fenn intervenes, my char transforms and helps tear apart the Dargurkin and they go from there?

sounds good to me! Do you want to make the thread or should I? And should we wait to see if anyone else is interested or just make this a 1x1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back