Nuna's Characters

Malice Queen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello RPN! Whether you're here because of curiosity or want to give some feedback and constructive criticism, I welcome you! I plan on eventually putting my characters here from various RPs on this site and a few OCs I've dreamed up while being here.

There are several questions I'd like you to answer if possible (just to give you an idea where to start)​

1. Is the bio substantial or too detailed?
2. Are the powers or skills OP (over-powered) or lacking?
3. Is there anything that I should add to the profile (like height, weight, personality, a full physical descry. etc.)
4. Is the BB Code organized and appealing or could it use some work?
5. Uuuuh I can't really think of anything else but I might (eventually)

I would appreciate any feedback you can provide!​

TGm0HKa.jpg

Dislikes: Crowds, Sleeping, Migraines, Loudness

Hobbies: Drawing, Dream journal

Fears: Never waking up from a dream, going crazy, being incurable

Suffers From: Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Out of Body Experiences, Insomnia

"It's been a while since I've been here..."

What do you mean by 'here'?

"Here. In this place...this kind of place."

You mean a--

"Yeah, a shrink's."

So why is it that you're here now?

"I can't handle what's happening to me right now...I get these terrible headaches that just won't go away.."

Then why not go see a doctor?

"Why bother if I know they'll just send me here for some more tests.."

Has there been any other symptoms?

"What are you expecting me to say...that I hear voices telling me to do bad things?"

I lose myself sometimes…like I'm not actually here, yet I always find a way back somehow.

Name: Karelyn Nelson

Orientation: Straight

Relationship: Taken

Height: 5'6

Weight: 135

Physical Description: Pale skin, Red hair, Green eyes, Thin build
Ever since I was a kid, I would always tell my parents about these wild dreams I had...and of course, my parents would always say ”They're just dreams”. After a certain age I just stopped telling my parents about them because their answer would always be the same, nothing more nothing less. When I started high school...I remember having dreams that were wild and jumbled --out of order--but the end result was always the same, the events that would occur in the dream seem to happen. There was never any specific time or place, it just sort of happened..and the only thing that was clear were the people involved. Of course...my parents would say what they always did.. “They're just dreams..” When it was clear that my parents wouldn't listen I'd talk to my friends instead. Yet any time I would try to warn them they would just shrug it off, thinking I made it all up, and when it really happened...they thought that I had something to do with it. It was from then on that I decided to keep the contents of my dreams to myself...

I'm not insane, I know that much...but isn't that what all crazy people tell themselves?...

Last edited:
on the first text box, you loose some of the words on the right side

I really like the character, she is very creative and has depth. I like how you make dialog on one side to really show what the character is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back