• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters: Character Sheet

Name:
Tyberius "Ty" Tibbsworth III

Gender (Male or Female, no need to get fancy here):
Male

Appearance (Pic or description):
IMG_0253.PNG

Faction (Thug Kings, NHUA, Grevix, or solo):
Solo

Personality (Two lines minimum please, no Mary Sues/Gary Stues):
Ty is the sort who aims to separate himself from the pack especially his family. He loves them.... Yes, but he's the third of his name and constantly is said to take after one person in his family after another. While in school he's the nothing special sort, average grades, average talents, average height or near so, thus Ty makes his appearance known in his sometimes colorful and different wardrobe often putting clothes together that don't match or add layers simply to make himself look different and unique.

While his personality in general is that of a emotional and brash young boy. He's stubborn and persistent, acts with his heart and not his head when heated, doesn't take criticism well but doesn't show it either. Simply works to remove said weakness of which was the point of criticism to turn into his strength simply to surprise and silence his critics.

Overall he's a kind, at times loud, emotion aware boy with a love for dueling. Now that's he's got his own deck and can.

Biography (Detail is nice, but don't go totally overboard):
Tyberius Tibbsworth III is from a wealthy..... well really they are well off and originally a rich and wealthy family, but due to some bad investments and luck they are just well off and not near as wealthy as they once were.

Ty himself is the youngest of his family and the third of his name alone. Leading to a rather determined young boy aiming to make himself stand out on his own and not just the second, third or fourth of something or some family. He hates being average and wishes to use his recently received and self picked deck that's Harpie themed to great success and to his own fame as a duelist. He claims they speak to him, not to everyone of course, just those he trusts and his family of course, nearly was sent off somewhere for therapy. But he believes the Harpie cards come alive in spirit form or voice and reach out to him, which led to him selecting and favoring his deck so.

As for how Ty got his own Number card..... he honestly has no idea. Figured it was just a gift from his parents or something and they slipped it in his deck while he was asleep, he really hasn't a clue of how he came by it or what luck brought it, just rather lucky perhaps?

Deck Theme: Harpie

Number: 44 Sky Pegasus

Other:
Desires to become a famous duelist

Name:
Tyberius "Ty" Tibbsworth III

Gender (Male or Female, no need to get fancy here):
Male

Appearance (Pic or description):
View attachment 305118

Faction (Thug Kings, NHUA, Grevix, or solo):
Solo

Personality (Two lines minimum please, no Mary Sues/Gary Stues):
Ty is the sort who aims to separate himself from the pack especially his family. He loves them.... Yes, but he's the third of his name and constantly is said to take after one person in his family after another. While in school he's the nothing special sort, average grades, average talents, average height or near so, thus Ty makes his appearance known in his sometimes colorful and different wardrobe often putting clothes together that don't match or add layers simply to make himself look different and unique.

While his personality in general is that of a emotional and brash young boy. He's stubborn and persistent, acts with his heart and not his head when heated, doesn't take criticism well but doesn't show it either. Simply works to remove said weakness of which was the point of criticism to turn into his strength simply to surprise and silence his critics.

Overall he's a kind, at times loud, emotion aware boy with a love for dueling. Now that's he's got his own deck and can.

Biography (Detail is nice, but don't go totally overboard):
Tyberius Tibbsworth III is from a wealthy..... well really they are well off and originally a rich and wealthy family, but due to some bad investments and luck they are just well off and not near as wealthy as they once were.

Ty himself is the youngest of his family and the third of his name alone. Leading to a rather determined young boy aiming to make himself stand out on his own and not just the second, third or fourth of something or some family. He hates being average and wishes to use his recently received and self picked deck that's Harpie themed to great success and to his own fame as a duelist. He claims they speak to him, not to everyone of course, just those he trusts and his family of course, nearly was sent off somewhere for therapy. But he believes the Harpie cards come alive in spirit form or voice and reach out to him, which led to him selecting and favoring his deck so.

As for how Ty got his own Number card..... he honestly has no idea. Figured it was just a gift from his parents or something and they slipped it in his deck while he was asleep, he really hasn't a clue of how he came by it or what luck brought it, just rather lucky perhaps?

Deck Theme: Harpie

Number: 44 Sky Pegasus

Other:
Desires to become a famous duelist

Hooray, fellow preteen that's still older than Yasuo, but that's okay. XD

I hear the name Ty and think of the tiger with the same name. But he's approved nonetheless friendo.

Hooray, fellow preteen that's still older than Yasuo, but that's okay. XD

I hear the name Ty and think of the tiger with the same name. But he's approved nonetheless friendo.
Haha he's gotta have that half with his age, he's the standout kind xd

? Ty the tiger? Hmm.... not ringing a bell I don't think. Cool though!

Haha he's gotta have that half with his age, he's the standout kind xd

? Ty the tiger? Hmm.... not ringing a bell I don't think. Cool though!

Close enough. XD You're free to write with him in the RP.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It was a PS2 game series back in the day? Lesser known series, but I rather enjoyed it?

Close enough. XD You're free to write with him in the RP.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It was a PS2 game series back in the day? Lesser known series, but I rather enjoyed it?
Hahah cool

? Hmm..... I haven't heard of that one. I was a avid Sony guy or am actually since still am and have had each PlayStation console over the years outside vita or the PS4 plus or whatever it's called. But can't say I've heard that game. But cool, enjoyed is good.

Hahah cool

? Hmm..... I haven't heard of that one. I was a avid Sony guy or am actually since still am and have had each PlayStation console over the years outside vita or the PS4 plus or whatever it's called. But can't say I've heard that game. But cool, enjoyed is good.

Yee.

Like I said, it's a pretty lesser known game series anyway. But I grew up mainly with PlayStations. 1, 2, and 3. Going to get 4 soon once Crash Bandicoot comes out in a month. I did have a GameCube, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, and Gameboy as well.

Yee.

Like I said, it's a pretty lesser known game series anyway. But I grew up mainly with PlayStations. 1, 2, and 3. Going to get 4 soon once Crash Bandicoot comes out in a month. I did have a GameCube, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, and Gameboy as well.
Ah I see. I grew up with PlayStations mostly but also had a inherited from elder sisters Super Nintendo and then got gameboy, gameboy advanced sp, D's, 3Ds, GameCube as well.

Awesome though! PS4 is worth the buy. A lot of great games and features on there.

Ah I see. I grew up with PlayStations mostly but also had a inherited from elder sisters Super Nintendo and then got gameboy, gameboy advanced sp, D's, 3Ds, GameCube as well.

Awesome though! PS4 is worth the buy. A lot of great games and features on there.

I never had a Super Nintendo sadly. My first ever console was the PS1.

It really is. There's a lot of great games out for it. Crash, Ratchet, and Clank, soon to be Jak and Daxter.

The PS1 was also my very first counsel too. I enjoyed it until I found out what a game cub was and I loved playing on a game cub every since.

Name: Setsuko Kawaguchi

Gender (Male or Female, no need to get fancy here): Female

Appearance (Pic or description):Setsuko is a centimeters shorter than the average girl her age. She has dyed orange hair arranged in twintails reaching just past her shoulders. Her eyes are blue and her face is slightly boyish, but not enough to confuse the people around her. When she's not in her school uniform, she avoids wearing dresses or skirts.

Faction (Thug Kings, NHUA, Grevix, or solo): solo

Personality (Two lines minimum please, no Mary Sues/Gary Stues):Setsuko is very competitive and stubborn. She wants to show everyone around her that she is capable and can stand on her own. However, she often sets the bar too high for her to reasonably succeed. When she gets tired out from all the extra work she gets herself into, she gets very emotional.

Biography (Detail is nice, but don't go totally overboard): Setsuko has always been in the shadow of her prodigy older brother, Daiki. She was always talented, but Daiki's accomplishments were always just better than Setsuko's, disappointing teachers when she gets an B+ where her brother got an A+. However, in order to prove that she is better than her brother at something, she puts all of her energy into Duel Monsters, hoping that one day she has a chance to beat her brother in the final round of some tournament.

Deck Theme: Lunalight

Number: none

Other: I don't care what anyone says; Kaiba is the main character. Also, if anyone is interested in playing Daiki, PM me.

Last edited:
Name: Rebecca Strider

Appearance:
images-3.jpeg

Faction: Solo (She is tag team with Will. I will edit it my OC about Will about being tag team with her.)

Personality: Rebecca tends to stay to herself but likes to hang around Will. She is usually calm but can have energy spikes at random moments. Rebecca keeps her cool in any situation. Once she gets to know someone she tends to talk a lot more around them. She has a great sense of humor and can be very sociable whenever she has her energy spikes.

Biography: Rebecca and Will have been friends every since they were kids even though Will comes from a very rich family and she comes from a middle class family. Rebecca has watched Will battle bullies and robbers in street duels and sometimes she will tag team with him to take on opponents that she believes he won't be able to win by himself. Once when she was 13, she was heading towards school her grandmother had sent a birthday gift to her about 3 months late containing a black card with a monster on it. When she touched the card she felt the power in it flow through her before feeling something burn on her left hand and when she looked at her hand the number 14 was on it. Even since that time, she has never told Will about in fear that he would be afraid of her obtaining a dark card. She kept her number hidden from Will by wearing a pair of gloves on both of her hands. Rebecca will only tell and show Will about the number card she has whenever their in a tag team battle and they know they are about to lose the duel.

Deck Theme: Spellcaster, Warrior, and dragons

Number: !4
s-l500.jpg

Other: She has a crush on Will even though he treats her like he would for anyone else. She types in this color.

Name: Setsuko Kawaguchi

Gender (Male or Female, no need to get fancy here): Female

Appearance (Pic or description):Setsuko is a centimeters shorter than the average girl her age. She has dyed orange hair arranged in twintails reaching just past her shoulders. Her eyes are blue and her face is slightly boyish, but not enough to confuse the people around her. When she's not in her school uniform, she avoids wearing dresses or skirts.

Faction (Thug Kings, NHUA, Grevix, or solo): solo

Personality (Two lines minimum please, no Mary Sues/Gary Stues):Setsuko is very competitive and stubborn. She wants to show everyone around her that she is capable and can stand on her own. However, she often sets the bar too high for her to reasonably succeed. When she gets tired out from all the extra work she gets herself into, she gets very emotional.

Biography (Detail is nice, but don't go totally overboard): Setsuko has always been in the shadow of her prodigy older brother, Daiki. She was always talented, but Daiki's accomplishments were always just better than Setsuko's, disappointing teachers when she gets an B+ where her brother got an A+. However, in order to prove that she is better than her brother at something, she puts all of her energy into Duel Monsters, hoping that one day she has a chance to beat her brother in the final round of some tournament.

Deck Theme: Lunalight

Number: none

Other: I don't care what anyone says; Kaiba is the main character. Also, if anyone is interested in playing Daiki, PM me.

Oh cool! Another preteen for Yasuo and Ty!

She's approved! Welcome to the RP. You're free to post in the main RP now.

Name: Rebecca Strider

Appearance:
View attachment 305154

Faction: Solo (She is tag team with Will. I will edit it my OC about Will about being tag team with her.)

Personality: Rebecca tends to stay to herself but likes to hang around Will. She is usually calm but can have energy spikes at random moments. Rebecca keeps her cool in any situation. Once she gets to know someone she tends to talk a lot more around them. She has a great sense of humor and can be very sociable whenever she has her energy spikes.

Biography: Rebecca and Will have been friends every since they were kids even though Will comes from a very rich family and she comes from a middle class family. Rebecca has watched Will battle bullies and robbers in street duels and sometimes she will tag team with him to take on opponents that she believes he won't be able to win by himself. Once when she was 13, she was heading towards school her grandmother had sent a birthday gift to her about 3 months late containing a black card with a monster on it. When she touched the card she felt the power in it flow through her before feeling something burn on her left hand and when she looked at her hand the number 14 was on it. Even since that time, she has never told Will about in fear that he would be afraid of her obtaining a dark card. She kept her number hidden from Will by wearing a pair of gloves on both of her hands. Rebecca will only tell and show Will about the number card she has whenever their in a tag team battle and they know they are about to lose the duel.

Deck Theme: Spellcaster, Warrior, and dragons

Number: !4
View attachment 305166

Other: She has a crush on Will even though he treats her like he would for anyone else. She types in this color.

Approved.

Though, please stick to using past tense in your bio and the RP please. No need to mix present and past tense.

Name: Ryuuchi Ryou

Appearance: Ryou is a typical delinquent, tall and sporting leather. He stands at about 1m83 and has a bit of a muscular build. His bottom lip has a piercing while his left ear has a silver earring dangling from it. His hair is nothing more than a bunch of upwards, crimson spikes and his rough face with hazel eyes support this 'punk' look. His black leather jacket fits nicely on the purple shirt underneath and his ripped jeans are tucked nicely into those pearly white sneakers of his. He literally does not have any other clothes. He uses a standard Duel Disk with a purple rim and a D-Gazer who's vizor is dark blue.

Faction: Thug Kings

Personality: Ryou's a rude, brash kid in the roughest period of youth. He doesn't care what you think because he's only worried about himself and won't hesitate to get into fight, as is common of streeth kids like him. He's selfish and only out for his own benefit, which leads him to not making many friends unless their interests align with his.

Biography: An orphan who descended into a thug, a tale as old as time. The first thing they know is being cold alone on the streets and the next thing they're banding together with other kids to steal food and find shelter, and to have the occasional brawl with each other. This is how Ryou got into the Thug Kings, as he beat one of their members in a fight and was pressured to join unless he wanted to be broken and bloodied by four guys. He learned to duel in the group and is one of the many grunts, only this grunt happened to pick up a Number on a fateful day, seemingly out of nowhere. Ryuuchi still can't control Leviathan Dragon's power, but he doesn't care if he's possessed by the Numbers. As long as his opponents are battered and broken, that's all he needs. He's been assigned to collect Numbers from a variety of duelists, but he doesn't intend to hand any of which he collects over without a hard-fought fight.

Deck Theme: Burning Abyss

Number: Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

Other: He carries around a Duel Chain which looks like a really long pair of handcuffs, but attach themselves to Duel Disks to shock the players currently dueling.
Name: Yung Ichi

Appearance: As he isn't quite full grown yet, Yung has a young face with big, emerald eyes. He stands at 1m47, clearly still growing. He has ruby coloured hair that covers his ears and has an ahoge sticking out from the top, with another bang falling to the right side of his face. Aside from a standard school uniform, his attire consists mostly of t-shirts and shorts, but he isn't past wearing hoodies and baggy pants if the need arises. His shoes are always sporty, though. His Duel Disk is a standard model, coloured red. His D-Gazer is yellow.

Faction: Solo, but paired up with a Barian.

Personality: Yung is naïve and trusting to a fault, believing in anyone without reason. They're usually a nice kid, but this is easily exploitable. He absolutely adores dueling, but isn't always the greatest of duelists. Yung is fun-loving and easy going all around, but is still a bit of a brat due to being only twelve. He has a fear of being alone, so he tries making some friends wherever he goes.

Biography: Yung was born into a healthy middle class family that weren't really anything special growing up. When he turned six, though, his mother and father divorced which split up the family. His father took the middle child with them, Yung's big sister Yuuna, while the mother moved with him and his older brother, Yuuto, to a new home. Yung quickly got adjusted to living in Sycniac city and often dueled other kids in grade school. The local school bully started picking on Yung relatively early and continued up to now, which sometimes sent him back home crying. There, his mother would always comfort him with a sweet song. Once he turned twelve, his mother showed him a small pendant she got from her own mother. It was a small red crystal slotted into a diamond-shaped casing, with two scythe-like spikes jutting out from each side. She wanted him to keep it as a good luck pendant, giving him strength when he needed it.

The local bully found a new thing to pick on in the form of the pendant, but no matter how much they pressured Yung wouldn't give it up. It eventually came to a duel with the gift on the line, one which Yung was pressured into accepting. When the duel had taken a dire turn, a bright red flash blinded both parties. Suddenly, a woman was watching the duel and asked him to play an Xyz monster from his extra deck, even though Yung didn't have any. When he looked, though, he found Antitopian and used it to win the duel soon after. The bully ran off crying and the woman walked over to introduce herself as Tora, giving a snide comment on how Yung's dueling was far from impressive. She then asked him to aid her in a little fetch quest, and even though Yung didn't really know what he was getting into, he accepted without question.

Deck Theme: Tellarknight

Number: Number 98: Antitopian

Other: N/A
Name: Tora

Appearance: In her human form, Tora looks like a young adult with a sizeable chest and mature, scarlet-eyed face. Her height is also a fairly normal 1m72. The only issue is that she also dresses completely differently from any normal person. Her crimson hair is bound into a ponytail by a golden ribbon, floating right behind a dress who's top is a light pink and it's frilly skirt a mix of magenta and violet. The two hales are kept together with a dark pink sash. Tora also wears long white socks and cute red sandals with ribbons on top. Her Duel Disk is designed after pixie wings, with three violet 'shards' floating above a cross-shaped, light pink D-Pad. While human, she uses a rounded green D-Gazer.

Faction: Barian

Personality: Tora is usually serious and to-the-point, but has her little quirks. She loves stories, for one and can get very excited over cutesy things, despite looking older. She has a tendency to speak her mind and isn't afraid to be a bit confrontational. She has undying loyalty to her homeworld, the Barian world.

Biography: Tora comes from the Barian world, a world made of pure energy and chaos. Many souls who die with hatred or a grudge in their heart and that desire a higher power go to this world, and Tora is no exception. In fact, her grudge was so strong she became one of the strongest Barians- but that's a story for a different time. She doesn't even remember how or why she became a Barian, only that she is one. Her mission was to go to the human world and gather all the numbers, receiving a legendary Over-Hundred Numbers created by the ruler of the planes themselves to air her- Masquerade. However, she was tasked to watch over a human- and give him a Numbers also. That human would eventually help out the Barian world in their quest to destroy the Astral world. One flash of light, and she lost consciousness for a brief moment.

When her eyes were open again, she bore witness to the sight of a human dueling- and her body feeling strange. When she looked down at herself, Tora noticed that her body had changed to that of a human. Strange as that was, even more strange was that she couldn't feel her Barian powers, except for the Numbers sleeping in her heart. The human that was dueling was also still just a kid, and she could feel the resonance of a Numbers within their deck. That kid was, unfortunately, also losing the duel. Tora scoffed and told them to play the Numbers already, which confused the kid greatly. Apparently the fool wasn't even aware that they had a Numbers, but that only made Tora realize they meant this kid was going to be the Numbers user that was going to aid in the destruction of the Astral world. She had a long road ahead of her, but luckily the kid was gullible enough to accept her off of collecting the Numbers. Now she crashes at his home in secret, because finding a place to stay in the human world was surprisingly difficult.

Deck Theme: Fairy Tail Spellcaster

Number: Number 104: Masquerade

Name: Ryuuchi Ryou

Appearance: Ryou is a typical delinquent, tall and sporting leather. He stands at about 1m83 and has a bit of a muscular build. His bottom lip has a piercing while his left ear has a silver earring dangling from it. His hair is nothing more than a bunch of upwards, crimson spikes and his rough face with hazel eyes support this 'punk' look. His black leather jacket fits nicely on the purple shirt underneath and his ripped jeans are tucked nicely into those pearly white sneakers of his. He literally does not have any other clothes. He uses a standard Duel Disk with a purple rim and a D-Gazer who's vizor is dark blue.

Faction: Thug Kings

Personality: Ryou's a rude, brash kid in the roughest period of youth. He doesn't care what you think because he's only worried about himself and won't hesitate to get into fight, as is common of streeth kids like him. He's selfish and only out for his own benefit, which leads him to not making many friends unless their interests align with his.

Biography: An orphan who descended into a thug, a tale as old as time. The first thing they know is being cold alone on the streets and the next thing they're banding together with other kids to steal food and find shelter, and to have the occasional brawl with each other. This is how Ryou got into the Thug Kings, as he beat one of their members in a fight and was pressured to join unless he wanted to be broken and bloodied by four guys. He learned to duel in the group and is one of the many grunts, only this grunt happened to pick up a Number on a fateful day, seemingly out of nowhere. Ryuuchi still can't control Leviathan Dragon's power, but he doesn't care if he's possessed by the Numbers. As long as his opponents are battered and broken, that's all he needs. He's been assigned to collect Numbers from a variety of duelists, but he doesn't intend to hand any of which he collects over without a hard-fought fight.

Deck Theme: Burning Abyss

Number: Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

Other: He carries around a Duel Chain which looks like a really long pair of handcuffs, but attach themselves to Duel Disks to shock the players currently dueling.
Name: Yung Ichi

Appearance: As he isn't quite full grown yet, Yung has a young face with big, emerald eyes. He stands at 1m47, clearly still growing. He has ruby coloured hair that covers his ears and has an ahoge sticking out from the top, with another bang falling to the right side of his face. Aside from a standard school uniform, his attire consists mostly of t-shirts and shorts, but he isn't past wearing hoodies and baggy pants if the need arises. His shoes are always sporty, though. His Duel Disk is a standard model, coloured red. His D-Gazer is yellow.

Faction: Solo, but paired up with a Barian.

Personality: Yung is naïve and trusting to a fault, believing in anyone without reason. They're usually a nice kid, but this is easily exploitable. He absolutely adores dueling, but isn't always the greatest of duelists. Yung is fun-loving and easy going all around, but is still a bit of a brat due to being only twelve. He has a fear of being alone, so he tries making some friends wherever he goes.

Biography: Yung was born into a healthy middle class family that weren't really anything special growing up. When he turned six, though, his mother and father divorced which split up the family. His father took the middle child with them, Yung's big sister Yuuna, while the mother moved with him and his older brother, Yuuto, to a new home. Yung quickly got adjusted to living in Sycniac city and often dueled other kids in grade school. The local school bully started picking on Yung relatively early and continued up to now, which sometimes sent him back home crying. There, his mother would always comfort him with a sweet song. Once he turned twelve, his mother showed him a small pendant she got from her own mother. It was a small red crystal slotted into a diamond-shaped casing, with two scythe-like spikes jutting out from each side. She wanted him to keep it as a good luck pendant, giving him strength when he needed it.

The local bully found a new thing to pick on in the form of the pendant, but no matter how much they pressured Yung wouldn't give it up. It eventually came to a duel with the gift on the line, one which Yung was pressured into accepting. When the duel had taken a dire turn, a bright red flash blinded both parties. Suddenly, a woman was watching the duel and asked him to play an Xyz monster from his extra deck, even though Yung didn't have any. When he looked, though, he found Antitopian and used it to win the duel soon after. The bully ran off crying and the woman walked over to introduce herself as Tora, giving a snide comment on how Yung's dueling was far from impressive. She then asked him to aid her in a little fetch quest, and even though Yung didn't really know what he was getting into, he accepted without question.

Deck Theme: Tellarknight

Number: Number 98: Antitopian

Name: Tora

Appearance: In her human form, Tora looks like a young adult with a sizeable chest and mature, scarlet-eyed face. Her height is also a fairly normal 1m72. The only issue is that she also dresses completely differently from any normal person. Her crimson hair is bound into a ponytail by a golden ribbon, floating right behind a dress who's top is a light pink and it's frilly skirt a mix of magenta and violet. The two hales are kept together with a dark pink sash. Tora also wears long white socks and cute red sandals with ribbons on top. Her Duel Disk is designed after pixie wings, with three violet 'shards' floating above a cross-shaped, light pink D-Pad. While human, she uses a rounded green D-Gazer.

Faction: Barian

Personality: Tora is usually serious and to-the-point, but has her little quirks. She loves stories, for one and can get very excited over cutesy things, despite looking older. She has a tendency to speak her mind and isn't afraid to be a bit confrontational. She has undying loyalty to her homeworld, the Barian world.

Biography: Tora comes from the Barian world, a world made of pure energy and chaos. Many souls who die with hatred or a grudge in their heart and that desire a higher power go to this world, and Tora is no exception. In fact, her grudge was so strong she became one of the strongest Barians- but that's a story for a different time. She doesn't even remember how or why she became a Barian, only that she is one. Her mission was to go to the human world and gather all the numbers, receiving a legendary Over-Hundred Numbers created by the ruler of the planes themselves to air her- Masquerade. However, she was tasked to watch over a human- and give him a Numbers also. That human would eventually help out the Barian world in their quest to destroy the Astral world. One flash of light, and she lost consciousness for a brief moment.

When her eyes were open again, she bore witness to the sight of a human dueling- and her body feeling strange. When she looked down at herself, Tora noticed that her body had changed to that of a human. Strange as that was, even more strange was that she couldn't feel her Barian powers, except for the Numbers sleeping in her heart. The human that was dueling was also still just a kid, and she could feel the resonance of a Numbers within their deck. That kid was, unfortunately, also losing the duel. Tora scoffed and told them to play the Numbers already, which confused the kid greatly. Apparently the fool wasn't even aware that they had a Numbers, but that only made Tora realize they meant this kid was going to be the Numbers user that was going to aid in the destruction of the Astral world. She had a long road ahead of her, but luckily the kid was gullible enough to accept her off of collecting the Numbers. Now she crashes at his home in secret, because finding a place to stay in the human world was surprisingly difficult.

Deck Theme: Fairy Tail Spellcaster

Number: Number 104: Masquerade

All three are approved. Welcome to the RP.

You're free to post in the main RP now.

Name: Ceata

Appearance:
too_cold_by_speedyhimura-d9uhwiq.jpg

red_light_by_jeetdoh-d8swl12.jpg

Faction: Solo, trying to become a part of the Grevix

Personality: Ceata is a powerful soul who has an extreme hatred towards cowardice. She fights with the intensity of a star with a strong sense of patriotism. She works towards her plans through subtle plays and making sure her ass is always covered. She is over cautious, and is known for saying 'Better safe than sorry'. She refuses to leave anyone behind or retreating. Both of them just leave a taste on her tongue that she refuses to live with. She tries to make all of her moves have a purpose but is actually rather clumsy.

Biography: A young duelist had picked a terrible foe. She was a duelist within the Battle City Tournament. Dark forces came in, and what was supposed to be a fun time trying to get stronger cards with friends, turned into her being slaughtered. Accidently having gained a Rare Hunter's counterfeit card due to pure luck of dead draws. She was promptly surrounded by the Rare Hunters, abandoned by her friends, and killed.

Within the void of death, the rage of her soul began to blossom forth. It grew and rooted her spirit, clinging to iron, chrome, and plasma. Her eyes snapped open to a thin, armored body that blazed with power. Her mind raced, her body thumped with new energy. In the realm of the Barians, she was reborn.

This reborn soldier quickly grew a taste to battling and began being trained as a soldier. Within 7 years, she had battled her way into a position of power, and chosen to infiltrate Earth and find Number Cards. She was given a special gift of one of her fallen predecessors to assist her hunting, a weapon specifically designed to destroy the Astral. The twin Tachyon dragons were given to her through the Overlay Networks. With the powerful weapons at her cause, she is currently attempting to amalgamate herself into the Grevix family.

Deck Theme: Photonic Galaxy

Number:
107 - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
C107 - Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Other: Yugi Muto

Signature Cards: Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Name: Ceata

Appearance:
too_cold_by_speedyhimura-d9uhwiq.jpg

red_light_by_jeetdoh-d8swl12.jpg

Faction: Solo, trying to become a part of the Grevix

Personality: Ceata is a powerful soul who has an extreme hatred towards cowardice. She fights with the intensity of a star with a strong sense of patriotism. She works towards her plans through subtle plays and making sure her ass is always covered. She is over cautious, and is known for saying 'Better safe than sorry'. She refuses to leave anyone behind or retreating. Both of them just leave a taste on her tongue that she refuses to live with. She tries to make all of her moves have a purpose but is actually rather clumsy.

Biography: A young duelist had picked a terrible foe. She was a duelist within the Battle City Tournament. Dark forces came in, and what was supposed to be a fun time trying to get stronger cards with friends, turned into her being slaughtered. Accidently having gained a Rare Hunter's counterfeit card due to pure luck of dead draws. She was promptly surrounded by the Rare Hunters, abandoned by her friends, and killed.

Within the void of death, the rage of her soul began to blossom forth. It grew and rooted her spirit, clinging to iron, chrome, and plasma. Her eyes snapped open to a thin, armored body that blazed with power. Her mind raced, her body thumped with new energy. In the realm of the Barians, she was reborn.

This reborn soldier quickly grew a taste to battling and began being trained as a soldier. Within 7 years, she had battled her way into a position of power, and chosen to infiltrate Earth and find Number Cards. She was given a special gift of one of her fallen predecessors to assist her hunting, a weapon specifically designed to destroy the Astral. The twin Tachyon dragons were given to her through the Overlay Networks. With the powerful weapons at her cause, she is currently attempting to amalgamate herself into the Grevix family.

Deck Theme: Photonic Galaxy

Number:
107 - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
C107 - Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Other: Yugi Muto

Signature Cards: Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Our second Barian in the RP.

She is approved. Welcome aboard, paly-o! You're free to post in the main RP.

(If there are any mistakes with the CS or really anything of concern here let me know.)
Name:
Alexander Cassius
Appearance:
35b6psz.jpg

Faction:
Thug Kings
The only thing Alexander cares about in life is power, and he will do anything to attain it. To him power is the only thing worth striving towards in life. He'll always try to join the winning team, even if it means turning his back on whoever he was working with before if they happen not to be the winning team anymore. He feels no loyalty towards anyone except for himself. He's always looking to take advantage of others and get them on his side so he can manipulate them into doing what he wants. To him friendship means doing everything he wants and being an easily disposable asset. Nothing about the way he acts is static, he'll act however he needs to act to get others on his side. He enjoys toying with opponents he duels against and waiting to finish them off until he gets bored, often simply pretending to have messed up his own strategy only to actually have something else planned that would lead to a far more interesting win for him. If he loses a duel he generally doesn't seem to care all that much.
Alexander is the oldest of his generation of the Cassius family, being half a year older than his sister Sarah and a full year older than his brother Dylan, as well as the weakest in terms of skill as a duelist...or at least he seems to be since he has more losses than wins when it comes to dueling members of his family. He always skipped his parent's lessons, preferring to spend the time doing other things. He never really cared about the family name, to him it was nothing more than a name, and names had no meaning to him. At most his family name would garner him a bit of fame, but, fame was not the same as power, it was just a hindrance. He never participated in any major dueling competitions because he personally saw them as wastes of time. He saw himself as a good duelist, why would he need to prove it to anyone else? He got himself involved in a bit of crime, going out late at night and mugging people, stealing their cards and anything else valuable they had and then killing them for fun. Eventually he came across some idiot bragging about a super powerful card to a couple of his friends and tricked them into meeting him in an alleyway late at night, where he stole the card and then simply slit the man's throat and left him to die. It was the Numbers card he currently owns, Dragulas. He did a bit of research into these Number cards, finding quite a few rumors about how the cards were really powerful and that sort of stuff, and it was then that he came across rumors of a few groups trying to collect them all supposedly. He decided it would probably be a good idea to try and group up with one of them, as by doing so he'd have a better chance of getting his hands on more Number cards by betraying their members when the time was right and stabbing them in the back...both literally and figuratively. The NHUA sounded like a bunch of government losers, hard to manipulate and not the kind of crowd he liked working with. Grevix he'd only heard vague rumors about and knew absolutely nothing about in the slightest, so he pretty much ruled them out as an option. The Thug Kings however, now there was a group that sounded just right for him to take advantage of. He wasn't exactly acquainted with them yet, but, he decided right away that he'd be trying to work his way into their ranks. After Dylan did something utterly idiotic and talked to him about a 'strange' card he found, his number card, Alexander ran off and joined the Thug Kings, using the information and his access to his family's vast wealth and connections as leverage to get him into the group. He quickly became a quite valuable member of the group due to his ability to acquire practically anything any member of the Thug Kings needed at a moments notice.
Deck Theme:
Subterrors (Main Deck)
Hazy Flame Archetype (Alt Deck)
Number:
Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon
latest

Other:
Speaks in Dark Gray
And you know I've read the rules already.​

(If there are any mistakes with the CS or really anything of concern here let me know.)
Name:
Alexander Cassius
Appearance:
35b6psz.jpg

Faction:
Thug Kings
The only thing Alexander cares about in life is power, and he will do anything to attain it. To him power is the only thing worth striving towards in life. He'll always try to join the winning team, even if it means turning his back on whoever he was working with before if they happen not to be the winning team anymore. He feels no loyalty towards anyone except for himself. He's always looking to take advantage of others and get them on his side so he can manipulate them into doing what he wants. To him friendship means doing everything he wants and being an easily disposable asset. Nothing about the way he acts is static, he'll act however he needs to act to get others on his side. He enjoys toying with opponents he duels against and waiting to finish them off until he gets bored, often simply pretending to have messed up his own strategy only to actually have something else planned that would lead to a far more interesting win for him. If he loses a duel he generally doesn't seem to care all that much.
Alexander is the oldest of his generation of the Cassius family, being half a year older than his sister Sarah and a full year older than his brother Dylan, as well as the weakest in terms of skill as a duelist...or at least he seems to be since he has more losses than wins when it comes to dueling members of his family. He always skipped his parent's lessons, preferring to spend the time doing other things. He never really cared about the family name, to him it was nothing more than a name, and names had no meaning to him. At most his family name would garner him a bit of fame, but, fame was not the same as power, it was just a hindrance. He never participated in any major dueling competitions because he personally saw them as wastes of time. He saw himself as a good duelist, why would he need to prove it to anyone else? He got himself involved in a bit of crime, going out late at night and mugging people, stealing their cards and anything else valuable they had and then killing them for fun. Eventually he came across some idiot bragging about a super powerful card to a couple of his friends and tricked them into meeting him in an alleyway late at night, where he stole the card and then simply slit the man's throat and left him to die. It was the Numbers card he currently owns, Dragulas. He did a bit of research into these Number cards, finding quite a few rumors about how the cards were really powerful and that sort of stuff, and it was then that he came across rumors of a few groups trying to collect them all supposedly. He decided it would probably be a good idea to try and group up with one of them, as by doing so he'd have a better chance of getting his hands on more Number cards by betraying their members when the time was right and stabbing them in the back...both literally and figuratively. The NHUA sounded like a bunch of government losers, hard to manipulate and not the kind of crowd he liked working with. Grevix he'd only heard vague rumors about and knew absolutely nothing about in the slightest, so he pretty much ruled them out as an option. The Thug Kings however, now there was a group that sounded just right for him to take advantage of. He wasn't exactly acquainted with them yet, but, he decided right away that he'd be trying to work his way into their ranks. After Dylan did something utterly idiotic and talked to him about a 'strange' card he found, his number card, Alexander ran off and joined the Thug Kings, using the information and his access to his family's vast wealth and connections as leverage to get him into the group. He quickly became a quite valuable member of the group due to his ability to acquire practically anything any member of the Thug Kings needed at a moments notice.
Deck Theme:
Subterrors (Main Deck)
Hazy Flame Archetype (Alt Deck)
Number:
Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon
latest

Other:
Speaks in Dark Gray
And you know I've read the rules already.​

He's approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back