• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Uniko

~ Horochimaru ~

• N
    ox Arcana

directed by @uniko
    produced by @tyranna

paranormal, nightmares, monsters, gore, screams, suspense, awful decisions, family, betrayal, deception, romance, murder.

beware.

Welcome to Noxium.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
WELCOME TO NOX ARCANA!
Hello all! Welcome to Nox Arcana(roughly translated as mysteries of the night). This has been in the works for a while now and I'm excited to get this started as I feel its the right time. My co GM is tyranna tyranna me and them have been RPing for a long time so please respect them. If you are interested in being apart of this fantasy RP, please express so below and once we have enough interest, I will promptly post the CS thread so you guys can get started on your wonderful babes!

FYI: I'm used to big RP's with a variety of players, so please feel free to join as you like, if you think there is a spot you'd like but isn't here(after the initial spots are closed) then please let me know and I can gladly add it in for you.

If you love dark fantasy, vampires, and other creepishly cool elements then this is the RP for you! <3

Once I have enough interest, I will post a link to the discord which is where we ALL be conversing/plotting on.

Have a creeptastic time!

Last edited:
Horror Horror glad to see some interest! We hope this really kicks off and we’re excited to see what you bring to the story.

Hm, I'm intrigued, but I have a question about the Osbornes. What iteration of ghouls are we going with in this RP? Are they just spirits of the dead or are they the "feed on corpses and rob graves" type of supernatural being?

Horror Horror : awesome! Thank you and glad you’re interested, feel free to ask any questions you may have~ do you have an idea of what role you may be interested in yet? :3

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs : happy to hear you’re interested! In regards to this role play, ghouls are undead beings that may, or may not feed off of the dead. The latter part meaning, if you’re making a ghoul then they are at essence an undead being, but it’s entirely up to you as a creator for the direction you’d like them to go in when it comes to cannablistic traits they’re typically known for in most lore. As long as it’s not misconstrued with ghouls being “ghosts” which are considered to be just intangible spirits without a corporeal form. Ghouls, at least in this instance are 100% tangible with a highly passable human like appearance, that again, is entirely up to you guys in terms of eating human flesh..I would definitely like to see some interesting twists on that. Hope that clarifies~!

Horror Horror : awesome! Thank you and glad you’re interested, feel free to ask any questions you may have~ do you have an idea of what role you may be interested in yet? :3

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs : happy to hear you’re interested! In regards to this role play, ghouls are undead beings that may, or may not feed off of the dead. The latter part meaning, if you’re making a ghoul then they are at essence an undead being, but it’s entirely up to you as a creator for the direction you’d like them to go in when it comes to cannablistic traits they’re typically known for in most lore. As long as it’s not misconstrued with ghouls being “ghosts” which are considered to be just intangible spirits without a corporeal form. Ghouls, at least in this instance are 100% tangible with a highly passable human like appearance, that again, is entirely up to you guys in terms of eating human flesh..I would definitely like to see some interesting twists on that. Hope that clarifies~!
No questions currently! As for the role, my initial thoughts are for a ghoul. Either son 1 or flex—as marriage is kind of intimidating ngl

Good to know! I'm eying the role of Daughter 2 for the Osborne Family but I can flex to a coven member if that family is short on characters. I also had a few other questions after rereading the OP.

1. What art style are you looking for? 3D/CGI? Western comics? Anime? Do the references need to be fully colored or can they be black and white?
2. What time period will the RP be taking place in?
3. Where is Noxium located? Is there a real world equivalent that it is modeled after?

No questions currently! As for the role, my initial thoughts are for a ghoul. Either son 1 or flex—as marriage is kind of intimidating ngl
LOL—this legit made me bust out laughing, honestly don’t worry too much about the bethrothed part of the eldest son role. It’s really just a very useful plot device that will come in handy in the RP (; so definitely don’t feel any pressure about that!
Good to know! I'm eying the role of Daughter 2 for the Osborne Family but I can flex to a coven member if that family is short on characters. I also had a few other questions after rereading the OP.

1. What art style are you looking for? 3D/CGI? Western comics? Anime? Do the references need to be fully colored or can they be black and white?
2. What time period will the RP be taking place in?
3. Where is Noxium located? Is there a real world equivalent that it is modeled after?
Great questions!
1. I’m not overly picky about the type of art this used, just so long as it fits the role/them properly. But typically just about any digital art is fine. Here some random examples: example 1 and 2
I just don’t want anything that looks like a 3 year old drew it if you catch my drift lol

2. The time period is current modern day, I’m not too fixated on having an exact date and year currently but everything we know in our society is applicable in this roleplay :)

3. Noxium is a fictional society. It’s a highly enchanted domain that is not easy to access or locate on man made maps/geographical tools. I want to leave stuff in terms of geographical location as vague as possible as pretty much everything will only be taking place within Noxium with occasional references to outside states/cities such as NYC, LA etc.

Another frame of reference for an idea of how Noxium can be imagined is a bit like Storybrooke from ABC’s Once Upon a Time and Penny Dreadful :) so a lot of Victorian esque architecture, surrounding woods and forests etc. I will also state that climate is more along the lines of being on the “east coast”

Hope that paints a good enough picture of Noxium!

Anywho, I’m glad to see so much interest for the ghouls/Osbourne family! I was actually worried they’d be hardest roles to fill xD

I think once enough interest picks up here I’ll just post the character sheet here so you guys have time to start getting an idea for your characters ahead of time~

This looks really cool, would be interested in either the Patriarch or Elder Son of the Montaracs if at all possible.

Also, was just curious about what date you're hoping to start around?

This looks really cool, would be interested in either the Patriarch or Elder Son of the Montaracs if at all possible.

Also, was just curious about what date you're hoping to start around?
Awesome! So far no one has laid claim/interest for the Montarac head/eldest son so feel free to apply for either one!

As for a start date, I’m hoping to get the ball rolling come next weekend, perhaps the day or so after Christmas so folks have time to get their CS done. But the start date is tentative until we get at least decent majority of interest!

S/N: Feel free to invite anyone you guys may think would be a good fit for the RP by the way, I don’t mind at all, and more the merrier~

Friendly bump! Welcome newcomers, excited to have you! I’m still contemplating what second role I want.

Daily bump! If you love drama with a supernatural flair this is the role-play for you!

UPDATE: Since I’m super excited to start(as well as I’m an impatient bean) I will be posting the CS thread once we receive about two-three more folks that are interested/joining, hopefully this can be prior to this Friday. I just don’t want people creating a character for an RP that may not get off the ground yet <3 but if we have at least 7-8 peeps total that should be enough.

Also, I will be allowing folks to create up to two characters since it is a lot of roles to fill up :) so feel free to claim an additional role if you’d like more than one!

This sounds intriguing and absolutely delightful. I would definitely be interested in filling a witch role. A coven member if at all possible.

This sounds intriguing and absolutely delightful. I would definitely be interested in filling a witch role. A coven member if at all possible.
Ah, thank you so much! <3 welcome and wonderul! ^_^ A coven member is definitely still free for the taking! Can’t wait to see what you come with for the role once I get the CS up!

I think now just a couple more folks and I’ll feel content to let you guys see the character sheet and get started making your lovely characters for Nox Arcana! :3

Okay, interested, just waiting to see what the character sheet is like so I can allow my mind to begin exploring the character I can/might create

Okay, interested, just waiting to see what the character sheet is like so I can allow my mind to begin exploring the character I can/might create
Haha love it. Happy to hopefully have you on board Nox Arcana, but for curiosity sake, what roles do you think you may be looking at most so far? 👀

Oh, I should mention that the CS will be fairly simple imo lol, I prefer allowing folks to write their characters out moreso in IC threads, rather than expecting them to have them all fleshed out in the sheets, so no pressure guys! hehe. You will also have plenty of time to develop your character as we go along~ But I definitely can’t wait to see how everyone’s babes will look! ^-^

Bump bump bump! We only need a few more to express interest before we can get the ball rolling.

Yep! Just about one more interested persons should do it~ then I’ll release the CS so y’all can have at it lol

I would be ever so clever to get more people interested in joining. I am really interested to see what sort of characters everyone will come up with! So exciting....

I'd like to express my interest! ^w^
I am eyeing either the priestess or a coven member if possible!

And just like that we have enough people interested to get the ball rolling! Can’t wait to see y’all’s characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back