• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (NOW CLOSED) Danganronpa Canon// (M// and F//)

Bevsie_Dez

Beverly here, at your service~😊

• Hello there whomever is reading this! My name is Beverly, Bevsie for short, but for tall people too! Was my riddlish confusing at all? Apologies, I'll translate: My name is Beverly, but my nickname is Bevsie. You may adress me as either of those! I'm a 20 year old female who lives in Washington DC, so my time zone is EST. As I've previously mentioned I am a female, so please adress me with feminine pronouns. I was born in England but my family moved here to Washington a few years ago when I was around the age of 17, so I do speak a bit differently and use different terms for some things (this will not affect my roleplay style whatsoever though!) so please bare with me with that kept in mind. As much of a boring person as I might be coming off as right now I promise that I'm actually very fun, it's just past 1:00 in the morning for me and I'm running on vanilla coffee + red bull. If you've actually taken the time to read my (badly put together) introduction, thank you very much sir/ma'am!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back