• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Novice Photoshop Art!

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys!

So, this is a character I created for a story I'm writing. Her name is Sil'Eph Niir, the Divine Dragon Goddess (and creator of the Dragon race) in my story, Divinity Unbound. She's basically the word "benevolent" personified, and is cable to take to a gargantuan Dragon form similar to Slifer the Sky Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh! (which is also her Dragon Form's usual go-to image when I RP with her). Divinity Unbound, as a story, also has a music theme which you can find here!

I based her hairstyle off of Ignis from Jingai Makyo, just in case anyone is wondering about that. Lol.

As the title says, I'm a novice artist (with OCD). Clothing, hands, eyes, and feet are my main weaknesses. So anyone who can (and hopefully will) point out mistakes in how her clothing is folded, shapes of hands or feet, or anything really, are welcome!

NOTE: This drawing is unfinished, and I still have to add a large Dragon head with its nose in her lap (between her hands). But Sil herself is basically done.

Thank you!!

sil_by_kumoriryuu_dds13vd-fullview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back