• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern n/a

november nights & mysterious frights
❥ the plot

It has been two years since the end of high school. Everyone has gone their separate ways and decided to do their own thing. Some people got jobs, others went to college to further their education, and some decided to embrace their youth and take risks. However, something brings this certain group together.

In high school, they became friends over their love over a pop star known as Sugar Bar. While they were in school, Sugar Bar was there, serving as motivation because of all the songs he released during the group's years in high school. As the years went by, Sugar Bar's songs went from lighthearted and motivational to darker, more sinister music that frequently referenced The Occult until finally, on one fateful day, on November 4th, he disappeared.

The disappearance of Sugar Bar warranted an email from one of the members of the certain friend group.

Send New Email
New Email Received
M. Casanova
OMG SUGAR BAR!!!

OMG you guys, Sugar Bar has disappeared! And we're going to do something about it, alright? I think it's time we all get together and find out what's going on. And this is serious too! I think we all need to find out what happened to Sugar Bar! I mean, like, right now! Come over to the house on 3815 Sline Street and we'll talk about what we're gonna do about Sugar Bear.

~Moa

• Hi everyone! This is something new I'm trying, it's a slice-of-life and mystery RP. It'll stay lighthearted and be lots of fun, I promise! While there will be a story, character to character interactions will have time to develop.

There are a few things I'll need to address, and that's the importance of each character in this RP. So, if you're expressing interest, please do so with the intention of committing to the RP and being active, at least one post every two days! I get it, if you have to leave for something, in which case your character can be controlled with your permission. Emergencies aside, upping and leaving isn't very good either!

Okay, now with that stuff out of the way, I'd like to get to the fun stuff! Move on to the next tab for info on potential roles!
You already know I’m interested :)

Wait what happened I'm so confused. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back