• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Novel Comics Cinematic Universe: Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dimit Killjoy

of The Killjoy Conglomerate (Killjoy Heavy Industries/Killjoy Medical/Killjoy Technology Group/Killjoy Anomaly Recovery and Research)

The extraordinary supergenius “designer baby” child of a tech billionaire who took up puppeteering her father’s business decisions from the shadows at his behest (she was bred for it) but who ultimately lacked a significant amount of the personal humanizing experiences that many others possessed due to her unusual sheltered lifestyle. And after turning 18 she took on the role of Chief Executive advisor full time. Expanding the company into several other economic branches and heading several revolutionary projects.
She’s obssessed with her father’s approval, but her father is kind of a lazy bastard when it comes to hard work and takes advantage of the fact that his designer baby child is the smartest woman in the world and derives some of her only joy from his approval. But things might begin to change now that she is officially the CEA, because the board of directors is starting to realize the man (Or woman) behind the mask.

The hero thing is mostly a hobby for Dimit. Her hero Alias of Palladium Chariot is often presented to the public to be a hero similar to Technetium who uses a powered armor suit and works with heavy ties to the section of the company that does cleanup after disasters and tests superscience weapons-tech. But it’s really just a fully robotic remote controlled drone that she uses to do her hero work from a distance. Although she doesn’t really care about getting exposed as palladium, and mostly keeps it as a "gotcha" for her opponents.

There’s kind of a weird situation with the megacorporation where they’re actually the ones who end up supplying a lot of the cleanup and armament services for the Global Disaster Prevention Association (I forgot what I named it.) and so they don’t end up doing it in house.

Dimit plays both sides for monetary gain and the advancement of human tech. But in the end she's a good person and she wants what's best for all of mankind. She believes in a world where we spread our wings to the stars and colonize much more than just the solar system. She’s not really a super villain or a super hero because of that, she’s just sort of doing what’s best for her and for humanity as a whole. But it’s not out of selfishness or malicious intent.

Her villain identity is the mysterious head of “Organization Q” which uses strikingly similar technology to her arsenal. And keeps extremely tight control over its info and secrets. Nobody knows anything about “The Administrator” of Organization Q. Dimit has made an effort to spread online conspiracy theories through ai accounts to throw anyone off the trail of the truth. It’s a psi-op. Much like Carrol, she can’t commit to being evil. So none of the Organization Q robots ever kill any humans, and they tend to avoid Direct villainy unless it can be blamed on someone else. Between the two of them killing people makes both Dimit and Carrol “feel like they stepped in shit.”

Morgana was an identity she created to infiltrate the Church of Psionology when she became disgusted by their abuse. Supposedly she's allied with Organization Q and was brought in because the Church wanted some Deep Stateless (basically Deep State conspiracies but Left Wing and about old rich white dudes who are political supervillains who use corporate rather than government influence to create an "Evil Corpo-Fascist Industrial Feudalism New World Order" or serve their alien lizard person masters) masterminds in their back pocket, so she wanted to fuck with them until they fucked off by pretending she was a Fae queen who they had to impress because she supposedly personally knew their psychic psionic alien god-wannabe. She based Morgana on dreams she had when she was learning to read the day after she was born, after reading about beings like Fae and so she started looking into those myths and briefly wondered if she was a changeling before dismissing it as superstition. Even though "Morgana" would appear in the technological metaverse, Dimit wouldn't. She's smart enough that nobody has figured out why she's never made public appearances online, because leaving a digital footprint the moment you step on a cyberportation pad is for amateurs. Since Morgana goes to the same kind of elite "parties" that the daughter/advisor of Dimit's dad's megacorp, the alibi is solid both ways.

Appearance:

Dimit Redraw.png

Last edited:
Opponents for Carrol part 3:Because Carrols Campaign reminds me of a Shonen manga. But these guys probably fight other people because Moldoma said Carrol has enough opponents and she's her character so I respect her wishes.

"Order is Dead and Chaos reigns! Thus Proclaims King Clarinet!"

Clarinet the great demon king is the Final Demon king to have Emerged during the "Great Demon king wars" A series of conflicts which lasted for much of Japan's History until 1723, when Clarinet was imprisoned inside an electric Rice cooker modified to keep the Demon king bound for Centuries provided by someone who may have been an early Genius a Century before Dr clockworks Fateful Trip to 1909. Clarinet is most infamous for being Awfully Similar to the Infamous Demon King Tako to the point that some people believe that the former is the latters Reincarnation (thats false) though they are both Half Kaiju like Carrol Though Clarinet lacks the ability to get stronger mid battle but unlike Tako he's capable of both Producing children asexually and Actually caring for them, he posseses Great Martial arts Skills and the ability to fire Energy blasts made out of his own lifeforce and regenerate wounds by using said lifeforce which isn't dangerous it only depletes Stamina.

Appearance:(Old age, current)
download (1).jpeg

(In his Prime)
King_Piccolo_Episode_112.png

"Defeat me? You? HA! I! AM! ANCALAGON!!!! I Kill where I wish and none can resist! I am strong!!! STRONG!!!! STRONG!!!!! My teeth are like Swords! My claws are like spears! My scales are like Shields! My wings are like Hurricanes! And my breath is death!!!"

Ancalagon is an ancient Dragon who's power was so great he was capable of Destroying entire armies and would have likely laid waste to human civilization if he wasn't weakened and sealed within 9 sealing Orbs by a group of knights in 785 A.D

(Appearance)
download.jpeg

"Tonight we are gonna-"

"Take over the world!"

"WHAT!? NO!!! Try to help the world!"-Dr brain and his assistant's personalities in a nutshell

A revered scientist who was reduced to a brain due to a lethal illness in 1973, Doctor Brain's well...brain was transferred into a jar that was the head of a giant cyborg body by his assistant, an idiotic incompetent Monster of a human named Doctor Devil who then left him for Fifty years to get Groceries ("Which is just my father all over again!") And now that he's finally returned the two are making plans to steal the disembodied brain a new body.

(Doctor Brain)
download.jpeg
(Doctor devil)
Dr._Kochin_-_The_World's_Strongest_-_001.png

"With this Ultimate power I will be Unstoppable! INVINCIBLE!!!"

A lesser alien demigod descended from Cthulhu, Vanax was exiled from his homeworld for "Ambitious Disobedience" which means he tried to take over his home planet and failed. Vanax is so feared across the universe (and rightly so but not nearly as much as lord borealis) that almost no one is willing to work for him, forcing vanax to rely on Mechanical henchmen to do his dirty work for him.
(Appearance)
download.jpeg

Or so you'd think, in fact Vanax's story is not so simple, though he's still technically a villain by Human standards Vanax is to his people a Valiant rebel leader fighting against the rule of the Qu-T-pie empire on his home planet only to be exiled for "Ambitious disobedience" when his rebellion was crushed and he was forced to flee his home world to try and raise another army to overthrow the tyranny of the Qu-T-pies. Unfortunately he has set his eyes on Conquering earth for this end, he's unaware that his conquest isnt any better than the Qu-T-pies conquering his home world.

"I'm surrounded by idiots"-Venjax once a week

"Hey! What does this button do?"-Typhoonoid's most typical line of questioning when he sees one of Toxikhan's devices.

"Don't touch it you idiot we don't know what it does!"-Toxikhan, he would later press the self destruct on that same device he made because he forgot what the self destruct button did.

"Da, you're both stupid!" Jade without any sense of self awareness.

The Magnavoxes are the main villains of the In-univierse comic book "Ground zero: wing squardron: Space mutants: 2150 A.D who rule a space mutant empire with Venjax as the supreme ruler, Typhoonoid as Supreme Brute, Toxikhan as Scientist supreme and jade as the supreme Femme fatale. Except for Venjax all of them are idiots and due to their nature as Fictional entities from a Comic book for kids they can't conceive of a plan which isn't PG-Rated.
(Venjax)
Emperor_Krulos_(Dino-Riders).jpg
(Toxikhan)
Viper_Group_(Dino-Riders).png

"The Next minion who swears has to put a dollar in the swear jar!"

A self proclaimed "Dark ninja Master" the man who would become Lokar was a high ranking open palm clan Ninja who Grater had exiled into space after the former tried to take control for himself and learned just way Grater calls himself "The greatest Ninja of the modern age" (He isn't, that award probably goes to Ninjaman) while Exiled Lokar took on his current name based on a legend he read and Started a planet conquering army. Lokar Is considered Dangerous partially because he deliberately Invokes the Laughably Evil trope to get his opponents to underestimate him.

Appearance
images.jpeg

"TREMBLE BEFORE MY ARMY OF THE DAMNED!!!" Zombie D.E.V.S over an intercom.

Dr Edgar Allen Zombie or Zombie D.E.V.S is a scientist with an enlarged cranium who earned his degree in Thanatology in only two years attending an evil university Abroad and he is infamous both for his intellect and the fact that he managed to Revive himself when he died which kept him in the game as a Florida man villain who also battles a Crack team of sapient plant commandos formed specifically to combat him and those infected with ZOVID-19.

download (1).jpeg

"I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!"

The current Incredi-Falcon is the ninth of a long line of heroes who's Gadgets are passed down from one falcon to the next and allow the ability to fly, have super strength and all that, Three of them in a row were destroyed by domineuse before the villain's retirement in the late 20th century.

Last edited:
"If I cannot rule my own time I'LL JUST RULE THIS ONE!!!"

Lord Nukleon is a Mutant warlord From timeline 2 Massachusetts who through various circumstances got sent to Timeline 1, little is known about who his timeline one counterpart is if he has one, what is known is that before he was overthrown by heroic forces Nukleon ruled an empire covering a decent portion of New England's remnants, and wanted more, which brought him into conflict with the timeline 2 Heavens Demons, a conflict he would Subsequently Lose along with his Base of power along with being Practically chased out of his own timeline and into Conflict with Electrode in timeline 1.

"

Earth has been Invaded by lots of Self proclaimed "Conquerors of Worlds" aiming to either add earth to their Domains or Destroy it. Xarak, a Praying mantis alien is another Example of these Alien Overlords

"It seems there are too many factions Vying for domination...and I have no intention of leaving."

Chronosaurus is a dinosaur Mutate/Rival villain to Caduceus Willsborough who shares kinda similar goals to the latter with the Former seeking to turn the clock back to the Mesozoic and the latter wanting to increase global warming to Make earth more comfortable for Reptiles.

"Mark my @#$& words I shall return upon my Completion!"

Beelzeboss is another demon from hell's circles infamous for being the demon most people are talking about in stories where the devil challenges somebody to a musical contest and Loses, it's also known that due to a curse Placed on him by a bard centuries ago Beelzeboss can only leave hell in a full power state upon "Completion" which entails that his mortal form must not receive severe damage to the point of amputation which is harder than it sounds considering that this is a guy capable of Curbstomping entire Armies single handedly.

"From when'st thou Cameth thou Shall remain til thou art complete once more!"
-Medieval bard, 11th century A.D (Translated to early modern English)

"The outside and inside of this world is mine!"

"Ahhh a hot Summers day...if only all days were like this...Yessss..."

Caduceus Willsborough, real name pronounced Skree-Pytt-ok-reech is a Smarter than Average (read:Sentient) Utahraptor that was already Millions of years old when he somehow managed to Survive past the K-T event that now seeks to Return Earth to the Climate of the Mesozoic era through Global warming.

"First New Jersey...then The Americas! Then earth and finally the Universe will be under my Heel! Eh hah! Yes! Heel! Heh! Heh! Heh!

Doctor "Goblin" (Real name REDACTED because I haven't written that far) is one of the earliest Archetypal Mad scientists to emerge and one of the most Dangerous despite being one of the most sheerly Hammy, this is a guy who devised mathematical theorems that allowed Quicker Prison escape time and managed to pose a Legitimate challenge to the likes of Strongman and Florida man.

Last edited:
Name: Arturo Reverio Tiempos
Apparent Age: 19 (Ambrosial Bio-Immortality)
Height: ~5'6"
Weight: ~175 lbs

Alias: DJ_Dreamcast

"Dream Jockey" as a more pronounceable name.
Apparent Age: 19
Height: ~5'6"
Weight: ~175 lbs

In 2002, disappointed that all he got for Christmas was a second-hand Tana DiscBoy Color, Arturo ran out of his parent's apartment in anger. He was a music fan, but as a lower-middle income teenager in the 00s, he wanted something more; the Quill iqShuffle that had been released a few months earlier.

As he was running, he barely paid attention to where he was headed, other than to the nearest bus stop, and by the time he realized he was alone on a shuttle bus that was not a route he was familiar with, the driver had closed the doors and started the vehicle moving.

He sat down to wait for the bus to stop, and spotted something nearby. Someone had left a Christmas gift on a seat at the very back of the bus. He approached to see if he could return it, checking the tag on the gift, to find it was addressed to him; full name and his address.

Shrugging, he opened the box right there and then, and found the unbelievable inside... a brand new iqShuffle. Wait, that's not the Quill logo, it must be some cheap Chinese knockoff. "aiPod, with Scan-O-Matic 3000"? Yup, that's a knockoff, but...

The device itself, however, was a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. He frowned and took out his old PocketMan (a monochrome music video steaming device) to connect the cable, putting on the headphones and then preparing to plug in the other end of his audio cable to the device. As he tried to find the headphone port, he saw the bus driver turn on the radio but could barely hear the muffled radio announcer.

His finger must have brushed against the touch-based power button of the (apparently stand-alone) device, as he heard a momentary hiss and then the words "Pairing complete!" followed by hearing the radio announcer through the built-in microphones he hadn't noticed.

"...and from what I hear it's a cold day in hell as Pandaemonium experiences the snowstorm of the century." the announcer stated, a very strange choice of words. "Enough of that, though! It's time for Steamcast: Dream Powered Stories, the unending music marathon! Here's your host, Arturo "Artie" R. Tiempo, the Dream Jockey!"

"Wait, how-"

"~Gather round now! Everyone here! Hear of incredible things..."

Arturo tried to take off the headphones, but it was as if they'd locked themselves in place. He picked up what he thought was the instruction manual, hoping there would be an explanation to unlock it, but found only an ancient parchment with swirls of ink that reformed into text in English.

You are the bearer of Humilitas, Arturo. Your ears are under its Aegis. Let the music be your guide. Good luck.

The headphones contain a library of every song that Dream Jockey has ever heard, and play an unending DJ soundtrack that always fits the situation. (For the purposes of reader's convenience, all songs in Novel Comics are real life songs despite every other work of fiction being a fake one; all real songs that are a reference to or soundtrack of a real work of fiction are rewritten to be a reference to or soundtrack of a show-within-a-show.) With the power of said soundtrack fueling his abilities, the Aegis of Humility fits Arturo because he had never cared about fame, only about whether his art was worthy of an audience.

The Japanese Kanto Regional Defense Group “CHARM”​

The Magical girl team that protects the region of Kanto, led by their natural team head Charm Magnet.

Mascot: Charmy Chinchilla

This mysterious Chinchilla appeared to each of the members of the Charm team after their 16th birthday, informing them that they had been chosen by the “Intergalactic Magical Girl Defense Force” to help defend their planet from the forces of evil. Each would be granted whatever power they wished, as would best benefit their personality. He's rather clever too! As per all magical girl mascots, he advises the girls what to do in times of need and steadily guides them if they go off track.

1703805260543.png

Charm Magnet

The Ideal team leader, collected, calm, and capable, Charm Magnet’s ability is simple, the “Magnetic” control of metal and to some extent electromagnetic fields. She can accumulate a large amount of metallic objects around her body and form them into specific shapes, to the point. This has been seen repeatedly with Magnet, who has accumulated metal objects on her body to form normally functioning apparatuses like mechanical arms, Gatling guns, railguns, and even exoskeletal fighting machines. Provided there is enough metal around, Magnet’s creations can become very large in size quite easily and are, thus, capable of inflicting tremendous damage with simple crushing attacks. Even with massive apparatuses attached to her body, magnet has never shown herself to be physically burdened by them. Objects assembled with magnetism can maintain their structural integrity even after being separated from her body. Her specific power granting wish was “Maybe something like magnets?”

1703400937871.png

Charm Bomb

Charm bomb is the frontliner of the Kanto Regional Force, her feisty personality and encouraging yet competitive attitude makes her a defining force on the team, especially in combat. Her power allows her to detonate and rupture any part of her body without taking any damage, ranging from her own limbs, to her sweat, or even her snot and blood. This ability grants secondary immunity to explosive attacks from other sources as well. Her explicit power granting wish was “To make shit blow up!”

1703401015898.png

Charm Alloy

Charm Alloy’s ability allows her to harden her body into a red and black colored metal that possesses shock absorption and reflection capabilities. It also hardens her body, making her attacks more potent when facing opponents. She’s a sporty, yet somewhat naive young girl, who often acts as a frontline tank alongside the other members of the team. Her specific power-granting wish was for her powers to “keep her safe.”
1703401039338.png
Charm Chop

Charm Chop is a mindful, kind, and pleasant young girl who’s power allows her to self-dismember into smaller parts, and levitate said parts at will. She’s permanently immune to damage from being cut or pierced, regardless of what form, as the pieces removed from her body simply move out of the way or detach, reattaching in any formation she pleases. Charm chop acts mainly as a zoning support and as a stealth combatant, due to her powers granting her amazing stealth capabilities. Her specific power granting wish is never specified.

1703401082127.png

Last edited:
the Japanese Chūbu defense magical girl team FORTRESS.

One of many Magical girl teams assigned to protect Japan, FORTRESS is known best for having some rather...Quirky members, and for being considered Weirdness Magnets, which is rooted in the fact that they get into a lot of Weird Situations like Fighting diminutive Aliens that are voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz or One of their own members's own Disembodied Eyeball every Halloween.

Fort Chicken

"Alright Maggots! Listen up, You cannot use magic to teleport bread anymore!"-Fort chicken after the infamous "Breadzilla incident"

The resident Magical Girl mascot of FORTRESS, Fort chicken is a lot like Charmy chinchilla except no he's not, he's got a DBZ Style Scouter on him and he's packing heat, Fort chicken appeared to each of the Members of FORTRESS on their birthday's informing them that in his own words

"You have been selected by the Intergalactic Magical girl defense squad to Shoot Crazy superpowered bastards in the face with Magic."

Another thing you should know about fort chicken is that, to put it bluntly, He's Crazy. When you think Rocket launchers can be used as a form of Transportation and you're scared of Buckets for no apparent reason that's the only accurate Descriptor to your mental state.
Kuroitsu-01.jpg

FORTRESS Spy

"If You managed to defeat Blue spy I assure you that they are nothing like me"-FORTRESS Spy to FORTRESS Scout After they Defeated their Evil doppelgangers by switching opponents.

A french accented girl who wears a mask and Posseses the ability to change her appearance the same way most people change clothes, FORTRESS Spy's Wish was to "Be a master of disguise like in that one movie starring ze Bald man."

FORTRESS Heavy

"Some Monsters think they can outsmart me with fancy powers, i have yet to see one who can outsmart bullet"-FORTRESS heavy when asked why she uses a Minigun.

A Heavyset Russian-Japanese girl, (No that's not why she's called heavy) Heavy Believes that enough Ordinance can take down any monster thanks to her obsession with Weapons due to having parents that work at a weapons museum owned by a Robot who is loaded with Weapons. Her power granting wish was to "Protect Family with lots of weapons." So naturally on top of already having a Healing factor that kicks in especially when she eats a sandwich for some reason before making her contract, she can summon all sorts of weapons though she prefers a Minigun she calls "Sasha"

FORTRESS Medic

"Lets Go Practice Medicine"-Medic Shortly before using a medi-gun to briefly give someone a power up akin to Kaioken for the first time.

FORTRESS Medic was already Quite Eccentric before she made her wish. I mean when your dad was kicked out of the house of Ascendancy for treating the Hippocratic oath as Hippocratic Suggestion and you can Jury rig inventions out of scrap even without magical girl powers because you think they'll work when they really shouldn't you kind of have to be, it should be noted that Medic was granted Healing powers when she contracted, having double unwittingly pledged her soul, (Double because she didnt think souls existed due to having never met a ghost)

FORTRESS Scout

"Ok here's how this is gonna go, You listenin? Okay. Grass grows, Birds fly, and brother? I'm gonna kick your ass"-FORTRESS Scout to a Shark Kaiju that was bizarre by Magical girl standards but Disturbingly enough, normal for FORTRESS.

A Rather Cocky and Loudmouthed Magical girl, FORTRESS Scout was once quoted as being "A Narcissistic Braggart with an ego the size of the former Soviet union" who is also quite a fan of Baseball comics to the point that her wish may have involved getting an Aluminum Baseball bat with which to whack monsters over the head with.

The Japanese Kanto Regional Defense Group “CHARM”​

The Magical girl team that protects the region of Kanto, led by their natural team head Charm Magnet.

Mascot: Charmy Chinchilla

This mysterious Chinchilla appeared to each of the members of the Charm team after their 16th birthday, informing them that they had been chosen by the “Intergalactic Magical Girl Defense Force” to help defend their planet from the forces of evil. Each would be granted whatever power they wished, as would best benefit their personality. He's rather clever too! As per all magical girl mascots, he advises the girls what to do in times of need and steadily guides them if they go off track.

View attachment 1134314

Charm Magnet

The Ideal team leader, collected, calm, and capable, Charm Magnet’s ability is simple, the “Magnetic” control of metal and to some extent electromagnetic fields. She can accumulate a large amount of metallic objects around her body and form them into specific shapes, to the point. This has been seen repeatedly with Magnet, who has accumulated metal objects on her body to form normally functioning apparatuses like mechanical arms, Gatling guns, railguns, and even exoskeletal fighting machines. Provided there is enough metal around, Magnet’s creations can become very large in size quite easily and are, thus, capable of inflicting tremendous damage with simple crushing attacks. Even with massive apparatuses attached to her body, magnet has never shown herself to be physically burdened by them. Objects assembled with magnetism can maintain their structural integrity even after being separated from her body. Her specific power granting wish was “Maybe something like magnets?”

View attachment 1133337

Charm Bomb

Charm bomb is the frontliner of the Kanto Regional Force, her feisty personality and encouraging yet competitive attitude makes her a defining force on the team, especially in combat. Her power allows her to detonate and rupture any part of her body without taking any damage, ranging from her own limbs, to her sweat, or even her snot and blood. This ability grants secondary immunity to explosive attacks from other sources as well. Her explicit power granting wish was “To make shit blow up!”

View attachment 1133338

Charm Alloy

Charm Alloy’s ability allows her to harden her body into a red and black colored metal that possesses shock absorption and reflection capabilities. It also hardens her body, making her attacks more potent when facing opponents. She’s a sporty, yet somewhat naive young girl, who often acts as a frontline tank alongside the other members of the team. Her specific power-granting wish was for her powers to “keep her safe.”
View attachment 1133339
Charm Chop

Charm Chop is a mindful, kind, and pleasant young girl who’s power allows her to self-dismember into smaller parts, and levitate said parts at will. She’s permanently immune to damage from being cut or pierced, regardless of what form, as the pieces removed from her body simply move out of the way or detach, reattaching in any formation she pleases. Charm chop acts mainly as a zoning support and as a stealth combatant, due to her powers granting her amazing stealth capabilities. Her specific power granting wish is never specified.

View attachment 1133340

the Japanese Chūbu defense magical girl team FORTRESS.

One of many Magical girl teams assigned to protect Japan, FORTRESS is known best for having some rather...Quirky members, and for being considered Weirdness Magnets, which is rooted in the fact that they get into a lot of Weird Situations like Fighting diminutive Aliens that are voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz or One of their own members's own Disembodied Eyeball every Halloween.

Fort Chicken

"Alright Maggots! Listen up, You cannot use magic to teleport bread anymore!"-Fort chicken after the infamous "Breadzilla incident"

The resident Magical Girl mascot of FORTRESS, Fort chicken is a lot like Charmy chinchilla except no he's not, he's got a DBZ Style Scouter on him and he's packing heat, Fort chicken appeared to each of the Members of FORTRESS on their birthday's informing them that in his own words

"You have been selected by the Intergalactic Magical girl defense squad to Shoot Crazy superpowered bastards in the face with Magic."

Another thing you should know about fort chicken is that, to put it bluntly, He's Crazy. When you think Rocket launchers can be used as a form of Transportation and you're scared of Buckets for no apparent reason that's the only accurate Descriptor to your mental state.
View attachment 1141809

FORTRESS Spy

"If You managed to defeat Blue spy I assure you that they are nothing like me"-FORTRESS Spy to FORTRESS Scout After they Defeated their Evil doppelgangers by switching opponents.

A french accented girl who wears a mask and Posseses the ability to change her appearance the same way most people change clothes, FORTRESS Spy's Wish was to "Be a master of disguise like in that one movie starring ze Bald man."

FORTRESS Heavy

"Some Monsters think they can outsmart me with fancy powers, i have yet to see one who can outsmart bullet"-FORTRESS heavy when asked why she uses a Minigun.

A Heavyset Russian-Japanese girl, (No that's not why she's called heavy) Heavy Believes that enough Ordinance can take down any monster thanks to her obsession with Weapons due to having parents that work at a weapons museum owned by a Robot who is loaded with Weapons. Her power granting wish was to "Protect Family with lots of weapons." So naturally on top of already having a Healing factor that kicks in especially when she eats a sandwich for some reason before making her contract, she can summon all sorts of weapons though she prefers a Minigun she calls "Sasha"

FORTRESS Medic

"Lets Go Practice Medicine"-Medic Shortly before using a medi-gun to briefly give someone a power up akin to Kaioken for the first time.

FORTRESS Medic was already Quite Eccentric before she made her wish. I mean when your dad was kicked out of the house of Ascendancy for treating the Hippocratic oath as Hippocratic Suggestion and you can Jury rig inventions out of scrap even without magical girl powers because you think they'll work when they really shouldn't you kind of have to be, it should be noted that Medic was granted Healing powers when she contracted, having double unwittingly pledged her soul, (Double because she didnt think souls existed due to having never met a ghost)

FORTRESS Scout

"Ok here's how this is gonna go, You listenin? Okay. Grass grows, Birds fly, and brother? I'm gonna kick your ass"-FORTRESS Scout to a Shark Kaiju that was bizarre by Magical girl standards but Disturbingly enough, normal for FORTRESS.

A Rather Cocky and Loudmouthed Magical girl, FORTRESS Scout was once quoted as being "A Narcissistic Braggart with an ego the size of the former Soviet union" who is also quite a fan of Baseball comics to the point that her wish may have involved getting an Aluminum Baseball bat with which to whack monsters over the head with.
Good to go!

"BANANA!!! SLAMMA!!"-the name of Stubborn Gorilla's Favorite move.

Now This is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky. the ones that keep it may prosper

BUT THE ONES WHO TOUCH STUBBORN GORILLA'S BANANA HOARD SHALL DIE!!!

...Anyways, here in regular old Boringworld you've probably played a videogame about a Gorilla who kidnaps a Girl at a construction Site, in Novel comics the same events happened to some extent but this is not that story.

Gather 'round Everyone for I'm about to tell you the story of that Ape's Grandson, who's name dubbed in English was 'Stubborn Gorilla' like his Grandfather and father before him. Stubborn Gorilla is an Anti-hero Destined to 'Rule his home island' according to a magic Coconut who has hoarded Hundreds of Bananas for himself like how Dragons are said to hoard Treasure, like Dragons Stubborn Gorilla is a Nightmarishly strong opponent to face in combat, having felled Mighty Kaiju that were described as Living Natural Disasters that unfortunately for them Targeted his home island, some of them in a single blow either due to Circumstances or just being that weak. For Stubborn gorilla all was good...

Until someone stole his entire banana hoard.

Yes, a Consequence of Hoarding hundreds of Bananas for yourself along with living on the same island as a Magical artifact was Great Power hungry Bad guys, the former due to Basic Supply and Demand. The latter because Power hungry bad guys are attracted to magical artifacts, Both reasons applied to the Army of Sapient Crocodiles that suddenly invaded Our hero's home island forcing him and his sidekick, (Diddy Kong Expy) to think like florida natives and find ways to kill Crocodiles, such as jumping on them, Punching them, and throwing Barrels at them.

All of this led Stubborn Gorilla to what looked like an armada of 18th Century pirate ships where he would Re-meet his Greatest nemesis yet, Kaiser K. Rulety, he was A Pirate warlord who was also a mutated sapient Saltwater crocodile who had targeted Stubborn Gorilla's Island for Conquest by his "Kruel Kroc Armada" due to hearing the tales of the Crystal coconut and seeking it's power to make himself the King of the seas via becoming King of the Pirates

"King of the sea! That shall be me! Not some overgrown Guppy from the deep who thinks himself an 'Overlord' because he is Mighty"-Kaiser K. Rulety.

Kaiser K. Rulety was in the same weight class as Stubborn Gorilla, having stolen the latters hoard due to believing that without his banana hoard the gorilla would lose his powers, leaving the crystal coconut vulnerable to theft, a Theory that was proven wrong when Stubborn gorilla was able to defeat Kaiser K. Rulety with his sidekicks help in a Prolonged battle that would see the Kruel Kroc Armada forced to retreat to their own island setting up future battles to come.
download.jpeg

"First I'll steal that Monkey's Banana horde. Then I'll take the Crystal Coconut!"

Kaiser K. Rulety is a Pirate Warlord who's also a Heavyset Mutated Saltwater Crocodile and the leader of the Kruel Kroc Armada, a band of Pirate Crocodiles who's ranks contain Metacrocodiles, Metabeavers and Giant Hornets. For reasons unknown he seeks the Crystal coconut, A magical artifact that can seemingly predict the future.

K. Rulety is stronger than his appearance suggests, being able to go toe to toe with the likes of Stubborn Gorilla and (Unconfirmed) the Mondo. He's also known for adapting various alternate personas such as Doctor K.Rulenstein or Kaptain K.Rulebeard likely to cosplay though this is unconfirmed.
king_k_rool_spirit.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back