• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nova break room

Jagson

One Thousand Club
1673065772225.png
Welcome to Nova squadron the unwanted of the rebellion. For all OOC, character backstory, and just plain weird stuff goes here.

Casually and confidently walks in, hand on her hip with ears up and swiveling, her nose twitching. "Seems like a decent place."

Ok. So I have no idea how well versed anyone is in either Star Wars lore (EU, original, Disney) or aerial combat or space combat... With that said I think this is an good place to get on the same page.

I would also like to know your thoughts on how ships should act/behave in space for this RP. :3

I would say that they act like fighter jets for the star fighters. They move fast to disable enemy ships and stations

Not factually correct at all but it would be more entertaining than if it was factual.

As for the starships. They fight long distance slowly moving forward. Some maneuverability but not much.

So does being in space not affect how all ships/craft move? Like do the engines have to continue be on to maintain forward thrust?

Not factually correct at all but it would be more entertaining than if it was factual.
How do you mean?

Yes.

What I mean is how scientists belive space travel will be. Slow moving combat being from thousands of kilometers away. While it does work for big ships. Doesn't work for star fighters

Ok. So a ship/craft traveling forward cuts engines, it would just stop? No inertia? Because I feel like that would limit the combat capabilities of any ship/craft.

To me that sounds like you are wanting a more realistic/scientific based space combat. Is that correct?

You have a point there. Didn't take inertia into account.

And no not realistic. As I said it doesn't really work for this.

Sorry if what I'm saying is unclear. It's just my way with words when I'm trying to explain things

Last edited:
No worries. It's why I ask clarifying questions. I want to have as much fun as possible in your RP. :)

So fly like we see in the movies/TV shows then? Which is totally fine with me.

Yes like in the films and shows.

I'll wait till next wensday before starting the rp. Give people a few more days to join.

I'll reach out and see, but they might already be involved in other RP.

Nova Squadron roster. If they don't have a username by their name. They're NPCs that anyone can control.

Nova leader Zander "Flash" Garric Jagson Jagson

Nova 1 Asaria "Queen." Tala, Tagruta, age 30. Mercenary female

Nova 2 Chu' Gunary "squid", Quarren age 28 murderer. Male

Nova 3 whiluf "chuckles" Hazian, Shistevanan age 26, pirate male

Nova 4 Newt "Lizard" Gedo, Nimodian age 29, Con man male

Nova 5 Sabo "The kid" Dezrin, human age 17, trouble maker male

Nova 6 Zaakros "Chatterbox" Socarruss ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Nova 7 Chia "Judge" Malroth, Bothan age 24 Lawyer female

Nova 8 Sela "Wild star" Balarian, Mon Calamari, age 40 terrorist female

Nova 9 Ravish "Talon" Talar Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Nova 10 Grex "Squint", Besalisks age 31 gang enforcer male

Nova 11 Jacen "Lucky " Corr Jagson Jagson