• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š• (a Supernatural inspired RP)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
NOTNATURAL
a supernatural inspired, but not exactly supernatural, roleplay

a2262459b8181f5e587c96d6730ad6d4.gif
51762bbbd9bc5172d2f3387f8bcf819b.gif
f2af717eb15ef52c08287608e2bf6c61.gif

• However you receive mail: by email, letter, text, phone-call or knock at the door-- this information finds you in the dead of night.

Hi.
    I'll keep it short and sweet, but your life has been changed in one way or another by a traumatic, unexplained event. Whether it be the death of a loved one, some terrible injury that has ruined your life, or a series of extremely unfortunate events-- your shit has been stirred by something you can't explain. Men and women in black suits have come to your door, no doubt, if your story was big enough to be heard. They told you to be quiet, to take the hush money, and to pretend like it never happened. How the hell can you do that? I wasn't able to, and it didn't matter how much they kept trying to give me. It could never replace the life that I once had, never to be experienced again.

My name is Valerie Walker. I'm a regular person, just like you, but my life has been changed by something not natural. Supernatural, other-natural, whatever the hell you want to call it. Instead of laying down belly up and living in the memory of my past, and those that I've lost, I decided to move forward. I'm someone that deals with these unexplained events, off the record, and without the red tape of law and order. I do things my way-- the right way. Nobody can deal justice quite like the person who has been personally harmed. Yourself.

So, I offer you a solution. Join me for a cup of coffee tomorrow, at your nearest cafe. I only want to talk, maybe about what you want to do, maybe about what you don't want to do. What I don't want to hear is you saying you're afraid. The way I see it, with the shit you've seen, you don't have any fear left in you. You've only got pain, and you deserve to fucking do something about it.

If you see things the way I do, maybe we can form a partnership. There's more of us, all who have had something they loved ripped from them. We only want one thing, and that's revenge. We want this to never happen to anyone again, and little bureaucrats in black suits aren't going to do shit the way that a group of regular people can. If you don't know how to fight, that's fine. If you can't shoot a gun, that's fine. The only thing that you need is your will, your heart, and your humanity.

We've got a long road ahead of us.

Meet me at 10 am. I'm the blonde in the leather jacket.

Val Walker.

For one reason or another, you take up this mysterious offer. In meeting this elusive, blonde woman, she offers you the keys to the kingdom of retribution. Learn to fight, stick it to the man, and do some real vigilante justice.

The world is beyond your regular realm of thinking. Here, just past where the human mind can comprehend, there lay monsters. Vampires, ghosts, demons and werewolves. They exist with us, beneath us, and right behind us. Taking up the mantle of hunter means one thing-- sending these suckers back where they belong; whether it be hell, the afterlife, or six feet under.

What else do you have to lose, anyway? Haven't you lost everything?

Interested ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Sign me up please, I beg of you. It has been a hot mintues seen I have seen the show because of life but I still love it.

I have DM'd everyone who responded with interest to join the discord! Should anyone else come after, refer to this message for information! I'll send people who post after this a link to the discord as well

Edit: I'll be getting to work on the CS thread as well, ideally up in the next day or so <3

Oh, goodness, it's been forever since I did something with Supernatural, but I'm very interested!!! However, if I could get more information on what you're going to be expecting frequency and length wise, I'd really appreciate it- I don't want to commit to something I can't keep up with :>

Oh, goodness, it's been forever since I did something with Supernatural, but I'm very interested!!! However, if I could get more information on what you're going to be expecting frequency and length wise, I'd really appreciate it- I don't want to commit to something I can't keep up with :>
No problem, thanks for showing interest! It will be fairly lowkey, probably minimum of one post a week! The discord may be fairly active for OOC, as I hope to include people in some plot-building and later events, but otherwise it's not going to be anything forced. For length, I'm not too picky with paragraphs vs. a paragraph. I think that given whatever situation, as long as it's substantial for yourself and for the people you're writing with, it can be any length <3
Hope that clears things up!

No problem, thanks for showing interest! It will be fairly lowkey, probably minimum of one post a week! The discord may be fairly active for OOC, as I hope to include people in some plot-building and later events, but otherwise it's not going to be anything forced. For length, I'm not too picky with paragraphs vs. a paragraph. I think that given whatever situation, as long as it's substantial for yourself and for the people you're writing with, it can be any length <3
Hope that clears things up!
Oh, that's excellent! In that case, I'd love to join!

oooo i only watched the early seasons (and honestly i remember very little) but im interested!

As a note to all: (as well as diwa diwa EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash ) CS sheet is here! Little late on the draw posting it here BUT yโ€™all still have til DEC 7th, 11:59pm PST (or earlier depends on the group)

here

INTERESTED!!
This looks really cool and I am def interested if it's still open!!

Icarus -Bastille
coded by hanthesunbeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back