• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Notification timestamp issue

Skitts

The Green Skittles Bag
Screenshot_20200910-113334.png

Well... This happened. The notifications I opened this morning had a timestamp that said "Tomorrow". When I reopened the notif area and the notifs were marked as read, they had changed to correctly say "Today".

I've been having this problem too. Only on mobile though. I have RPN saved in my collections (I use firefox) so I know that I always have to refresh the page because the time stamps are wrong. Doesn't happen on pc though...

Fyuri wasn't asking for your timezone, they were asking if you'd checked to make sure your settings were set to the correct timezone. ^;3^ Sometimes this happens when the timezone on the website is set differently from the timezone on the computer.

Fyuri wasn't asking for your timezone, they were asking if you'd checked to make sure your settings were set to the correct timezone. ^;3^ Sometimes this happens when the timezone on the website is set differently from the timezone on the computer.

Ohhhh xD

Well timezones are my absolute weak spot and my phone shows it in GMT. I know I'm ahead of utc by 2h, which is the same for gmt atm, so I guess it should be utc+2 over summer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back