• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nothing Ever Changes (Punk Percy Jackson RP search)

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRIALS OF APOLLO!!!!!!!!)

This is a roleplay search where I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to do a CC x CC or OC X CC RP, there'd be hints of Bisexual Percy dating Jason (not cannon, but cute) anyways, here's the plot, also for the sake of the roleplay, Annabeth and Percy broke up after Tartarus

After Jason was killed helping Apollo become a god again, Percy disappeared for days. It was revealed that after Jason and Piper broke up, Percy and Jason had begun dating during his time away from camp. When he returns, he's different. He's shaved half his hair, the other half having already grown longer, got tattoos, and a bunch of piercings. Worst of all, he's found solace in the shadows of his cabin, hiding away from the world.

This Will be sorta lazy-lit, I try to send a paragraph or two at a time, but sometimes I get busy and forget to reply, also, I'd be playing Percy :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back