Other Nothing conspicuous here, No-siree

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day fellow users of RpNation.

For too long now, we have allowed ourselves to wallow in the bleak darkness of darkmode. Too long have we faced the oppression of those who would shun us for using our preferred tone of forum. Too long have we slaved away, forced to write posts in light to dark to see in. NO MORE! I come to all of you, each and every one of you, with a proposal. I come bearing an invitation to join the Lightmode rebellion! Rescue yourselves from the darkness and join me in a new age!

Sincerely, SilentButJudgy

Cute Anime GIF

Join the dark side 😊 🤗

Light is not eternal, only dark can always remain.

But... Pwease? Dark side isn't awll bad! *cute talking* its bewter on yer eyes at night with lights off!

Yo, if it makes you happy I'm now trying out the light side. I hate it, it hurts. But I told myself I'd wait at least a day before switching back.

I stand in solidarity in the light alone. I was always a light user and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I stand in solidarity in the light alone. I was always a light user and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Damn. I don't know whether I should see this post as depressing, or just as someone accepting a quality about themselves that not many others share.

I wouldn't even join for cookies. (Well, mainly because I'll be called fat.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back