• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

It's the year 2038 and technology has only slightly advanced. Since October 17 of the year 2021, there have been what most call 'zombies' going around and trying to demolish humanity. You always heard of zombies from movies, books, and that kind of thing. You always heard how slow, brainless, and disgusting creatures hunted down humans, but these so called zombies are different than that of legend. Real zombies are inhumanly fast. They don't just seek food and life force from killing humans. No, they do it for sport, although they do get a food bonus from it. Oh and remember that they don't just moan the word brains, they can very cabably speak normal language, formed sentences, and perfect grammar. Humans have a little technology on their side, but they can hardly compete with the zombies that seek to destroy them. Humans can only hope that they live another day, just to try and get through life that never seems to last all that long or pleasantly. Are you one of the capable undead? Or did you somehow survive this far? But either way, beware of the very first zombie, who goes by the name Zero. He is pretty much like the Supreme Ruler of all zombies and few can actually resist his commands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once morning came, Addie walked until they reached the town, where she decided they should scavenge for some food and supplies. She turned to Lilly, "You wanna split up to scavenge and meet back here in an hour or do you want to stick together?" She awaited Lilly's response, and while that happened, John awoke from the rubble of a house, a few blocks away from his long lost sister. John rubbed his eyes and turned on his MP3 and switched the playing music to his favorite band, Breaking Benjamin. He was glad to see that his solar charger was still working, so he kept the MP3 charging while he slowly made himself aware of his surroundings.

"I'll stick with you." She grinned and quoted something from Zelda, "Its dangerous to go alone."

Addie took a moment before realizing Lilly had quoted something. Only problem was Addie didn't know what she had quoted, although she did remember John quoting it often. Addie still laughed even though she didn't entirely understand. "Yeah, so where do you think we should go? I think I remember a few small shops a few blocks away.." A few blocks away, John stretched and could almost swear he heard voices, so he looked around him and could make out two small figures standing around in the middle of broad daylight. He scratched his head, filled with curiosity since he hadn't run into any real survivors since the horde split his family up. Then he noticed one of he two figures was wearing a very familiar hoodie, one that he gave to his sister coincidentally. That's when his interest in finding out who the two were was peaked greatly. That's the hoodie I gave Sis, meaning either it's her, or someone hurt her and stole it from her. Either way, I have to find out...

"The stores are probably looted, but there are some hard to get to places that might have stuff." Lilly said smoothing her hair back and looking around. "Hey who's that? I can tell, just barely tell, its not Felix." She said, pointing in the direction of a figure in the distance.

Addie stared and squinted, hardly able to see an outline of what seemed to be a person. "Are you sure that's actually a person? It doesn't seem to be moving.. It is a few blocks away, maybe it's just.. Actually I don't know." John saw that the smaller one was pointing in his direction. He was surprised that they could see him at that kind of distance, but decided that this was his entrance. He got up, switched the song playing on his MP3, and approached by lazily jogging over. He stopped about half a block away from them when he saw that the one with his hoodie looked like his sister would most likely look after all the years. He just stared, unable to actually comprehend what he was seeing.

(Back.) "I gots an eagles eye." She said. "Its coming closer." Lilly said, squinting herself.

Addie stared at the person who had been coming their way but suddenly stopped for some reason, staring at her. She was puzzled and something felt awfully familiar about the person, but she couldn't put her name on it. At least not until she saw the swaggy clothes and the orange headset that must've had a certain band blairing from it. John kept staring. He never thought it was even possible to find his sister, but.. Now it was clearly reality. But he had to make sure it really was her. "Hey! You with the hoodie, tell me: What happens when angels fall with broken wings?" Addie's jaw dropped, but she got herself together and answered the trick question; it was really just lyrics to one of her brother's favorite songs. "I can't give up, I can't give in." She simply replied and stared in awe.

Addie's jaw locked before speaking up once more. "Ok, mister know it all, just to be sure, tell ME this: Where'd you go? Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone?" I smirked because I already knew he'd know exactly how to answer. John chuckled under his breath before answering, confusing Lilly all the more. "Can you hear me now? There's no light, there's no sound, hard to breath when you're underground." Addie grinned. "Never thought I'd be able to see you again, Snoop John." John laughed and responded again, "Same here, Mad Hatter." Addie giggled and ran forward, bear hugging him. "Never thought you'd work up the nerve to call me that again.." Addie kept laughing with John.

"I don't understand." Lilly paused. "My brain is attempting to connect the dots." She had a look of utter realization. "It's your brother." Then she grinned. "Told ya not to lose hope."

Addie looked back at Lilly and realized how confusing the past minute or so must've been. She nodded at Lilly. "Yep! Sorry, you must've been completely lost.. We were saying lyrics of our favorite songs back and forth.." Addie let out a big laugh and smiled up at her older brother. John smiled and laughed a few times too. He half listened to the music still blairing from his headset, changing the song over to Hear Me Now.

Lilly smiled. She was happy for them. "Well, now there's three of us." Lilly smile faded as she looked past Addie and John. Felix was getting closer. "Addie, I see Felix." She said in a nervous voice.

Addie stopped smiling and John simply raised an eyebrow. "Who's Felix?" John looked and saw both his sister's and Lilly's nervous faces.

Zero stood at the top of a skyscrapper looking over at the city which has been ravaged by humans and undead alike."I wonder will my little hunter be able to catch his prey,"he said referring to the mind controlled zombie felix who was once on the side of the humans. Nos a puppet to his psychic abilities abilities that as far as he knew only he possessed.(and it better stay that way)

"Why da frick does Zero want him to get us." Lilly said under her breath. She looked at John. "Our friend. But, somebody is messing with his mind."

Addie's face dropped dramatically. "There's a mutant zombie out there, he's controlling Felix. He's the same zombie that..." She stopped and looked back up at John, not sure if she should tell him that the mutant zombie killed David. John looked at the figure and clearly saw some pretty chill looking person, but with John's amazing vision, he saw that Felix had sharp teeth. He frowned. "Guys, not to let you down, but your friend doesn't look all that alive, to say the least."

Lucifer- I walk up behind Zero and ask, "What are you looking at?"

"We know. He's a good one though. But, its like mind control at the moment." Lilly said, frowning at Felix in the distance. "I can only hope that it stops."

Addie slowly nodded. John frowned a bit more and Addie tugged on his sleeve. "I have a hideout, but I don't think it'll work with Felix's keen nose... Any other ideas?" John's only idea was to kill Felix, but kept silent about it since both his sister and her friend cared so much about Felix. They both turned to Lilly, curious if she had any ideas.

"I know you wont like it, but, the dump may work." She said. "Maybe it'll cover our scent." Lilly smoothed her hair again.

@FeIix Zero turned to Lucifer."The result of man kinds foolishnesses, "he replied to Lucifer. " So I couldn't help but notice my psychic abilities don't seem to work to well on you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back