• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (Open)

Oh hey by the way, I just wanted to ask if you wanted your character to work at Carpe Noctem. The alpha owns it and it's a cafe-bar.
On that note, when I post can I say Shiloh follows after Aivan when he leaves for the diner (if I'm reading the post right)

Oooooo, I'd love the idea of one living as a stray or family dog before other werewolves discover them XD

This sounds like a super fun one! I'm very new here so I'm not sure how to join. I have a lot of roleplaying experience from the site Figment before it shut down.

This sounds like a super fun one! I'm very new here so I'm not sure how to join. I have a lot of roleplaying experience from the site Figment before it shut down.
Hi! And welcome to the site! All you have to do to join is write out a character sheet, we currently have a omega and a gamma role open! Towards the first page, a couple of posts down, I posted a link to the character sheets. <3

Hi! And welcome to the site! All you have to do to join is write out a character sheet, we currently have a omega and a gamma role open! Towards the first page, a couple of posts down, I posted a link to the character sheets. <3
I'd love to make a gamma! I was gonna make someone whos an AEMT in the human world and I was wondering if there is a pack doctor kind of role available?

I'd love to make a gamma! I was gonna make someone whos an AEMT in the human world and I was wondering if there is a pack doctor kind of role available?
My character is somewhat of a pack doctor, Deltas usually take on that role of doctors or healers. We also have a Delta role open if you’d like that instead. Gammas usually only stick to hunting or defending territory though.

My character is somewhat of a pack doctor, Deltas usually take on that role of doctors or healers. We also have a Delta role open if you’d like that instead. Gammas usually only stick to hunting or defending territory though.
If its alright with you I'd like to be a delta :) I like my characters to be kinda like me and I'm an EMT so it feels right lol

Replies are in the Main thread, on the top of the character sheet page, there’s a set of links you can click to get there! :3 Have fun!

Oh wow, I didn’t really expect so much interest in this!

P.s I might open up some roles in the Northern Clan *wink wink*

Heyo! Still accepting? And have the roles been updated? I'd like to know which spots have been taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back