• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tempest
“They did their best to raise us right and take care of our pack,” said Tempest sadly. For some reason his words about primary school seemed to confuse Kody though the young heir couldn’t understand why. “The four packs had to leave in the beginning of school year around Christmas when I was nine and Wind was twelve. The islands were hit by...a hurricane. We had to move to London and none of the pups and adolescents went back to school afterwards.”

Tempest didn’t know why he had said that. Maybe he was feeling comfortable with the omega. Tempest had always been kind to the omegas and subordinates. “Wind thinks we won’t be allowed back in primary school because of our ages. Especially her at her age. She would need to go back to primary school and I to primary school as well before she could move onto secondary school.”

Kody mentioned the idea of homeschooling. Tempest had to think what homeschooling was before remembering where he had of it. “Homeschooling?” Tempest questioned. How could Wind even fit that into her schedule? He had to think of something as well to get money and help Wind out.

“Wind might be agreeable to me getting an education at home but she probably won’t accept help,” said Tempest. “I don’t have to watch Bone except in evenings...so I suppose that could work. But we don’t have money to pay for tutors.” Technically they had no money, something that caused Tempest to flush red in embarrassment.

Kipsy Kipsy (Kody)

The cool air seemed to be blocked from her, instead the closed doors and windows to the sleek black car blocking everything out. Silence had filled the air while her eyes remained glued to the diner, the lights illuminating the streets and inside the building. But occasionally her eyes moved to the front, watching what she assumed to be pack members who belonged to the other pack. Pathetic. She didn't need to open one of the doors to know that they probably wreaked of wet dog and old rubbish, the urge to attack and rip their throats out had been tempting as she imagined her blade piercing their skin. Watching as more of them gathered out the front, speaking to one another before making their leave as more had joined them outside, she had remained still, trying to not attract attention but of course little attention would be attracted when parked in a dark spot with the colour of her car matching the outside world.

The small surgeon blade twirled in her hand, a habit she had picked up on and one unable to get rid of. It had been getting late and she had assumed an agreement was being made or coming to an end with the two Alphas, she listened to her stomach groan, causing her to sigh and reach up to the rare-view mirror, her different coloured eyes almost glowing in the dimness. But catching the sight of blood smeared across her Alphas hand she let a sigh escape from her mouth, she had been tempted to go in their and treat the the wound. How reckless, he's already got blood on himself.

Slayde nodded to Aiv and Ash as he muttered, "Copy that. You two take care." Before taking his leave Slayde looked over at the Northern Pack. His eyes lingered on each member for a few seconds before moving to the next. "For what it's worth, take care of yourselves." There was no animosity in Slayde's tone, or even in the context of his statement. He honestly wished them the best. Unless they proved themselves to be a threat, to Slayde they weren't anything more than an annoyance at the most. I had worse overseas. Much worse.

After a moment Slayde looked over at Shiloh and smiled warmly. "Let's go home." His hand lay gently against the small of her back as they walked out of the dinner together. "I don't see a reason to stay around and listen to any more snarling than I have to." Slayde said as he and Shiloh stepped outside. It took almost no time for his eyes to adjust to the dark and once they had Slayde looked over to Nephet and Seth. "I'm rounding up the pack and heading back to the den. Alpha's orders."

NephetFields NephetFields Equusheart Equusheart AI10100 AI10100 S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Vorex Vorex OGAirbear OGAirbear Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Shiloh found herself smiling up at Slayde as she gave a nod of her head. Home. That sure sounded like a good place to be right about now.

“Agreed,” she commented trying to keep the mood light. “I think I've had all the snarling I can stand for one night.

She felt the warmth of his hand when he placed it on her back and instead of pulling away, she leaned into it as she allowed him to guide her out of the diner. She gave a soft contented sigh, finally allowing her worries to fall away.

BookWyrm BookWyrm

Orion gave a reluctant nod towards Aivan, he didn’t receive the results he had hoped for during this meeting. “I suppose this concludes our little get together, I wish you the best.” He forced a smile, it was certainly odd to be speaking to his former pack mates. Even though Orion himself wasn’t on good terms with them, a tiny part of him still wanted to make sure they were alright.

He gave a quick wink towards the opposite Alpha, and a tired grin. “I hope to see you soon, old friend. I may visit your establishment sometime.”

Orion slid out from the leather booth seat of the table, clutching his injured hand with the other. Shooting a glance over at his zeta and two betas. “Come along, let’s head home.” And so, with that, he exited the diner.
Interactions: AI10100 AI10100 CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell OGAirbear OGAirbear Equusheart Equusheart Amyleii Amyleii
——————————————————————————————————

Wahy’a furrowed his brows and gave a sigh, glancing over his shoulder at Nephet and Seth. They probably knew as well as he did, Orion was never coming back. Not that he had the option, he was forbidden completely from reentry.

The stray dog snapping at his hand startled him slightly, but he didn’t seem to mind. It was a cold, scared, and hungry creature. He didn’t blame it for it’s actions.

“Chi Chi, I’m horribly sorry to say this but...he’s never coming back. It’s already been written in the pack code that he is never to return, and neither are his descendants. Aivan wouldn’t allow him to, because well, Orion would most likely do the same thing as last time and try to kill our alpha off...”

The young man shoved his hands into his pockets, he felt horrible for telling his dear friend this. But it was the truth, and it had to be unfortunately accepted. Wahy’a shifted his eyes towards the ground, not wanting to look the omega in the eyes.

He knew how deeply she felt towards the deranged alpha, a knot forming in his stomach. “I-I’m so sorry to say this but...maybe you should try someone else?”

Part of him regretted saying that.
And right at that moment, the said Alpha walked out the rotating doors of the diner.
Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos Dumplingboy Dumplingboy NephetFields NephetFields Vorex Vorex

Blaire stood and followed slightly behind Orion. She didn’t care much about his earlier snap. She was very used to it by now. After the years they’d spent together she was sure there wasn’t much he could do to hurt her. She was worried though because she could still feel his anger. She knew he never made good decisions when angered and she didn’t want him to do anything to get himself in trouble even though she knew she’d be there to help him out. She’d realised many years ago that she would gladly give her life for his. She sigh a little as she looked out over the surrounding area.

Arya leaned back in her chair somewhat glad that the meeting was over. “Well that could have gone worse.” She said giving a dry laugh.

S Shibe

Last edited:
Ashleigh Carmichael

The meeting went...as well as it could have, in that situation. Aivan instructed Slayde and Shiloh to inform their Zetas to meet with him, and she watched as the two left with Slayde's hand on the girl's back. Ash stifled a small giggle to herself. "They go well together."

Though the brunette had no intentions of leaving until the meeting was concluded, she noticed the Alpha motion for her to stay. She gave a slight nod in response- she'd stay as long as they needed.

Her thoughts turned to the Zetas of their group, especially the elder one. The Professor had only the best ideals for not only their pack, but for the werewolves' survival in general- even if he was quite...grumpy, about it.

Though she had been one of the few werewolves that had embraced their human side, Cassian and Wedge's argument had stirred a certain curiosity in her. How did- and how would- they survive as werewolves from now on? If they had already taken more of a human form than their feral selves, were they even really werewolves...? Not that she minded the latter, but what about the others?

She felt like she needed a history lesson, or any form of lesson- anything to help the pack. Maybe she could consult the Professor if he wasn't too tired after the meeting with Aivan. Perhaps even after tomorrow morning's meeting just in case. She couldn't help but wince at the thought, though; the Professor didn't like being questioned, after all.

She snapped out of her thoughts as the Northerners got up to leave, Orion wishing them the best- it was strange, hearing those words from the one-eyed man. She watched Cassian get up- his plate was practically licked clean. The white-haired Beta shoved his hands into his pockets and flashed her a slight smile- different from his wry grins and vicious smirks earlier.

"See you around, Ash."

Cassian turned and followed Orion and Blaire out at his own leisure pace. As she stared at his retreating back, she found herself wondering when she'd see him next. If there was one thing Cassian had going for him, it was a bloodthirsty, almost vicious determination to get his way. He probably wouldn't stop with his ideals of restoring werewolves, starting with her.

As the meeting concluded, Ash allowed some of the tension in her shoulders to release. She stretched for a moment, cracking her neck somewhat- a bad habit picked up from Yuugo. Though she liked criticizing him over his habits, it was hard not to be influenced. He was her elder brother after all.

"Well, at least they spent more time arguing with one another than with us," Ash spoke, agreeing with Arya- though she certainly hoped that their pack wouldn't have to suffer the same argument, especially with Chi-Chi's remaining feelings for Orion.

Interacted: OGAirbear OGAirbear
Mentioned: S Shibe Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Equusheart Equusheart BookWyrm BookWyrm AI10100 AI10100 Kethre Kethre

Arya nodded looking at the empty side of the table. “That May be why it feels like nothing was accomplished. What do you make of that phone call?” She asked turning to face the remaining members of the pack. She didn’t know what to make of it. On one hand if the caller took care of the Northern Clan that would be one less problem to deal with. On the other hand if this caller came after their pack, who knows. She sighed deep in thought as she weighed the outcomes.

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Equusheart Equusheart OGAirbear OGAirbear

Amicability between the two packs was something Aivan had not factored into his plans. They had all put their pasts beside them - Aivan certainly has. The only one that was harmed when Orion tried to assassinate Aivan's mentor and previous Alpha was Orion himself. So the only strain in their relationship was the fact that he would never accept Orion back into the pack - but he already had his own so that was fine.

"And to you as well Orion. We will survive." Aivan said with certainty. Humans were always a different problem since it affected all of them, packs be damned. They were too afraid. Werewolves haven't even attacked humans and just try to live but they still want their deaths. Nevertheless, he smiled at Orion. "And you will be welcomed as well as your packmates as long as you pay." Keep work and personal life separate. With that, Orion departed with the rest of his pack leaving him, Ashleigh and Arya there.

Once they were out of earshot, Aivan smirked. "I got what I wanted without any consequence. I never expected for Orion to be so calm in dealing with me." He informed the two - revealing his thoughts to them. Aivan shifted his posture to that of a more relaxed one, something he often adopts when he's at home or at the bar. "You heard what the Beta said, they're all too stubborn for compromise. In the end, Orion's decision is law as is the way of tradition." He remembered his mentor telling him about the old ways, and why they stopped it. Why everyone was equal now. "You seem to be well acquainted with the Beta. Did something happen between you two?" Information gathering. Natural for someone like Aivan. He was not suspicious of Ashleigh, she was trustworthy, but he wanted to know more about this Cas werewolf.

He then turned back to Arya. "Oh, we're as good as targets for someone like that." Aivan replied nonchalantly, something he had not said earlier. "Orion was a previous pack member of ours. He may be like that but he still has friends inside our pack." Aivan looked at the door for a moment before back at the two. "Though, as much as possible, I want her to talk to me directly if she ever comes to our pack. I want to meet her." He continued with a light chuckle.

He called over the waitress and asked for the bill. Once it was given, he paid it all off without hesitation or regret. "Now, let's go back. I believe you two may want your rest as well."

Watching as the rest of the opposite packs members began to leave and some separate her eyes were drawn to Orion and his two Betas exiting the diner. She had taken that as her cue to start the car, driving from the alley she was parked in to close to the front of the diner hoping she wasn't going to be in much trouble for following when only the Betas were needed. But parking the car and opening the driver's side her eyes moved to Orion as she stood out of the car.

"That looked like it went smoothly, well, apart from the blood all over your hand." Her voice making her presence clear as a bit of a smug look made its way onto her face, the surgeon blade still twirling around in her hand. Her back leaned against the open divers side door, "I take it you came to an agreement?"

Interacted with: S Shibe OGAirbear OGAirbear

The stray continued to watch with befuddled curiosity, continuing to remain on edge as yet another small group exited the dinner, puffing fur up in an attempt to look tough, muddy fur causing a vague itching sensation she didn't appreciate, perhaps she'd have to find somewhere to take a shower later.

As the mood shifted suddenly to a much more downward tone she let out a slow whine, keeping up the appearance of a common dog she moved forwards and sat in front of who she had deemed salty cracker man for lack of a name, tongue extending and licking his hand slightly, picking up on the remnant crumbs left behind from before, but truing more so to use it as an act of comfort.
_____

Mentioned/Interacting: S Shibe Dumplingboy Dumplingboy NephetFields NephetFields Vorex Vorex

Kody
Location: Northern Clan home | Interacting: Tempest ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Wind & Bone

Now that Kody understood the history a bit more, Tempest and Wind needing to go back to primary school made a lot more sense. Where he had grown up, attending primary school was a requirement and he couldn't drop out, even if he had wanted to. That's why he assumed they'd already been through those levels of education. But the siblings had... extenuating circumstances. "Ah, I understand now."

His sympathy for the siblings only continued to grow. "Yes, homeschooling." Kody followed Tempest's reasoning, but this could be resolved. It had to be. Education was important, after all, and Wind and Tempest needed to be setting a good example for Bone... Ah, and like always, he was getting involved in things that shouldn't really be his business. He couldn't help it.

"Child actors are often homeschooled because of their busy schedules. In actuality, the stiffness of a classroom setting takes up more time because there are numerous students for the teacher to work with. With homeschooling, it'll be just you," Kody explained, sitting back down on the couch. "And don't worry about money. I can help." Just because his sister was smarter didn't mean he hadn't gotten some of that intelligence. He could totally teach. Totally. "I like working with people. Plus, I'm sure I can come up with some way to make things suit you and your sister's needs."

Chika
Omega 20
Diner > home

I’ll just leave then. Chika pushes the thought out of her head, thoughts like that was dangerous. She looked at her pack as they filed out the diner. She unlocked her doors able to take four back with her. She said nothing to anyone, but she clearly seemed tense. She was angry, at who she wasn’t sure. “Seat belts.” Her voice came out strained and cold but the mood of the car was relaxing. She put the car in drive adjusting her mirrors, Willow had never seen a car before and was playing inside. She caught a glance at Orion in her rear view , her chest tightening. She watched him walk to a car but didn’t stay long enough to investigate the driver. Those who road along with Chika would have to subject to her rather reckless driving. Chika would never put the pack in harms way, for now, but she cared little about the state of her car. Tickets she would receive would be paid off, any damage to the car would result in a new one. Willow didn’t speak much on her family. What was known was that they were majority human and well off financially. She sped around a corner switching the off road button in her car as they got closer to the pack’s home. She parked the car haphazardly turning the car off. “I’ll stay.” Whenever Chika was irritated or hurt she would always run back home, in an attempt to show more loyalty she has been staying with the pack. It’s been a hard adjustment downgrading but she has minimized her complaints. Chika got out the car but made no move to go to the house. Instead she looked around their surroundings before deciding she wanted away from her pack. “I’m Going for a walk, i’ll Be back in time to wind down willow so we can get some sleep”

Last edited:
Wind & Tempest
Tempest nodded as Kody said he understood their situation. The teen could not say what Kody was thinking before he spoke child actors being homeschooled and why. He listened as Kody explained what a day would be like before offering himself as the tutor with just him and his sister. “I don’t know if Wind will have time to do homeschooling. She’ll be sleeping or moving around with a Bone during the day to keep packs and humans off their tail.”

When he heard they didn’t need to pay and Kody said he was going to tutor both the siblings, he turned to look at Kody, Bone having fallen asleep in his lap. “I don’t think Wind will approve of not paying you. We’ll get money somehow but it will go to you. Not your alpha, not anyone in your pack.”

Wind turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbing a towel and beginning to dry herself off. The heiress of Nightshade flicked through her bag before pulling out an outfit and pulling it on. A red rhinestone dancer costume with black Latin cross cross shoes. Straightening her outfit, she began applying a bit of makeup before putting the makeup away and grabbing her bag, opened the bathroom door before leaving, heels clicking on the floors as she walked into the living room, attracting her brother’s attention.

C054A34E-CA9C-47EB-B7F7-C8D0D1C64462.jpeg

996084A1-B8DC-48C2-AE21-EA3EAC2D8A2C.jpeg

Wind twirled for her brother, the skirt whirling around her as she spun for him. “How do I look?”

“Like a whore,” said Tempest. “Wind, Kody here, the omega, says he can homeschool us.”

“I don’t have time for schooling Tempest,” Wind said with a sigh as she came to a stop. Sitting down, the woman crossed her legs and looked at her brother before letting her eyes slide to Kody. “That is a nice offer Kody but I have these two to support,” said Wind, patting her daughter’s head. “I’m afraid I don’t have money to pay you for healing my brother but I can get it.” She glanced at her brother and daughter, Bone sound asleep. “Tempest do you have a room?”

“Kody said there was one,” said Tempest. “With a queen bed or we can use a futon for Bone and I can sleep on the floor.”

“Take Bone and put her to bed,” said Wind.

“I don’t know where it is,” said Tempest.

Wind frowned slightly before shaking her head, pulling out a hair tie and pulling her hair back into a ponytail. “You said you would homeschool Tempest. I have to thank you again for that,” said Wind. “It may take a while to get money but...” Wind frowned to herself and looked towards the entrance of the living room for a few moments before looking back to Kody.

“...But for taking Tempest in and healing him...perhaps there is something else the kind omega would enjoy that doesn’t involve the exchange of money.” Wind forced a smile on her face but one could see it was halfhearted at best. Still her safety was not important and as she couldn’t work a real job, this was the next best thing to get easy money as she had said to her brother earlier. Exhaling, she gave Kody her full attention, the male sitting on the other couch. Unaware that he was an empath and could read their feelings and emotions, she was unaware he could tell she was desperate, nervous and embarrassed along with worry that she wouldn’t be able to take care of her brother and daughter. Or that she feared they might harm her child or her brother would be rejected and possibly killed from this pack based on limited knowledge of his alpha and the others not being like Kody.

Tempest watched this with a look of concern-fear in his eyes and stood carefully. “I think we’ll just retire for the evening,” choked out Tempest as he grabbed the bags and hurried to find whatever room had a line queen bed. He didn’t want to watch his sister have her first sexual job with a stranger, let alone the one that was kind and helping them. “Thank you Kody,” he said before darting off.

Wind watched her brother go and then turned back to the omega. Getting to her feet, she rose gracefully and walked over to sit next to the omega on the other couch. “Do you h...have a room or do omegas not have them here? As we sadly don’t have cash...perhaps...and I apologize if I have your preference wrong...” Wind’s face flushed pink at the thought, “you would prefer...a woman’s company as payment for helping my little brother. No money necessary for the help you have been...with bragging rights to your pack of bedding a future alpha. ”

The forced smile on Wind’s face fell at her last words for though the omega seemed nice and had done nothing thus far to harm her family, he was a male and males...seemed to take any chance they had to up someone and get a prize that was rare. Wind knew she was a rare...prize, especially for an omega who might not otherwise be allowed the happiness of breeding or having pups. They could settle money price later she assumed. By the sounds of his alpha and this pack she was leaving her brother with, it seemed highly likely. Wind could only hope the male would not be totally cruel if he desired of her body...her second choice of payment for the healing when she knew and Tempest knew he could have been killed while injured, left to die, or rejected and chased off as most packs were want to do. She didn’t like it but it was the only thing she could think of until she got money....that might perhaps protect her daughter as well. For Bone and Tempest.

Kipsy Kipsy (Kody)

Last edited:
Ashleigh Carmichael

Arya brought up the topic of the caller, and Aivan certainly didn't deny that they would probably be targets as well. True enough- it was an inevitability, though Ash briefly wondered about the Alpha's decision to meet up with their mysterious huntress. Then again, she figured Aivan was always the type for negotiation as opposed to force- much different than the Northern clan, she figured.

At Aivan's earlier inquiry, though, she let out a weak laugh. "I...I'll explain it when we're on our way home."

True enough, on the way home, Ashleigh explained her side of the story. "I'll try to keep it brief, promise. Remember how I went on a trip to Orange Beach for the summer? I went there to go do some deep sea fishing. I only really met Cassian after we ended up on the same boat and I almost got dragged a thousand leagues under the sea by a fish I caught." She sighed, shaking her head at the embarrassing memory. A werewolf, a Gamma, a hunter being dragged off a boat by a fish.

"He pretty much had to pull me out of the water, thankfully didn't have to do CPR of any sort, and we ended up talking. He said he was just as new to Orange Beach as I was and we kind of stuck together through the whole trip." She ran a hand through her hair. "He looked really different, which was why I didn't quite recognize him at first when I saw him tonight."

"Well, a few days into the vacation, he decided he trusted me enough to reveal that he was a werewolf. I always had a vague idea, but he didn't ever shift to show me. He also never mentioned the name of his pack when I saw him." Deciding the story was getting a little too long-winded (and also not wanting either of her two current companions to know about her own torn feelings about Cassian along with more...intimate details), she got to the point.

"I'll say this though- he has this pretty strong belief that all werewolves should focus more on their wolf forms. I think it's because he believes that werewolves possess both unnatural strength due to the wolf blood and the sentience and intelligence of humans. He never really showed that much savagery during the trip, but in hindsight, he shared some of the Northerners' more extreme ideals. He was really determined about it, too."

Interacted: AI10100 AI10100 OGAirbear OGAirbear

Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Wind & Tempest ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Bone

Nodding his head solemnly, Koody began to slump in on himself. "I'm sorry you and your sister will have it so rough," he said, hearing how busy Wind would be. "It's really okay not to pay me," he began, but stopped himself. There was no point in trying to argue anymore. He could tell Tempest fully believed what he was saying. Although, Kody couldn't help but feel happy that they would get any money they wanted to pay him with to him directly, not his alpha or another packmate.

When Wind returned, Kody couldn't deny that he was stunned. She looked like fire. Instead of letting his eyes linger on her, he directed his attention to the floor. The shaggy rug beneath his feet was quite interesting. He examined the way the strands overlapped each other, the pattern's color distinct and simple. Yes, it was interesting indeed.

"As I told your brother, you don't have to pay me for anything..." He returned his gaze to Wind only to feel the need to look elsewhere again. "The guest room is down the hall and the third door to the right. I could lead you there," he said, but it appeared as though Wind wasn't done talking. Sitting there on the couch opposite of her, he felt his cheeks start to redden. He could pick up on her desperation and nervousness, as well as the concern she had for her remaining family.

Kody's entire body tensed as Wind moved over to sit beside him. It was awkward, being attracted to her at that moment but also stuck knowing she really wasn't interested in him, that she simply wanted to repay his kindness with the only thing she had left. "Wind, I'm sorry," he said, scooching away, "but I can't let you use yourself like that." Embarrassed, he managed to pull his eyes up to meet hers. "You don't really want to. You're afraid and stressed and-- And I can't possibly accept." Come on Kody, he thought to himself, think. Use your words.

"I'm an empath," he blurted out, then realized that probably was confusing her even further. "What I mean to say is that I already... I'm a people pleaser. It makes me happy to do things for other people. I get even happier when they thank me. But what puts the biggest smile on my face isn't the thanks I receive. It's the emotion of gratitude that people have when I've done something for them, a true and pure feeling that's better than all the others." Kody paused, arms folded upon his lap in front of him. "I can't really discern my own emotions, so I feed off of the people around me are feeling. Which is why I enjoy helping others out like this. Does that make sense?"

Kody wanted her to understand that he didn't need to be repaid with cash or anything physical. He got enough from them already to make him lighter than he was all week. Hell, all month. The recognition from Tempest and the simple thanks from Bone had lifted his spirits more than he ever thought they could go. He was so used to being ignored by his packmates that all this attention had him giddy, even though he didn't fully understand it himself.

A realization hit and he went red in the cheeks. "Ah! Not to say the offer isn't tempting at all! You're pretty. Very pretty! It's just... just... it feels wrong." He laughed sheepishly. "I guess I simply don't get it. Selling your body like that, it doesn't make sense. You can't put a price on yourself. Even if you tried, it'd wind up too expensive for anyone to afford." He'd always acquainted making love as something, well, romantic. A two-way exchange. Perhaps he was wrong because his emotions were all messed up, but it didn't seem right to him. "I'd have to take you out on at least a few dates before we did something like that," he joked, fumbling with his fingers.

As Slayde held Shiloh's door open he looked over at Chika and nodded. "Alright," he said with a nod and a smile. "Just be safe. It's a weird night out tonight." Slayde stood and watched Chika for a minute or two before sighing. You can't protect them if they don't want you to. He shook his head before looking back to Shiloh, his smile returning as he turned to face her fully.
"I guess we should get inside and make sure the pups didn't wreck the place." Slayde's eyes moved slowly over Shiloh's face, studying the details of her eyes, her skin, her lips. "If things are kosher inside, well, care to join me for a drink?"

Interacted: Equusheart Equusheart Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Wind
“Thank you. We certainly haven’t heard that before,” admitted Tempest as Kody tried to explain there was no need for payment before Wind interrupted. Tempest nodded gratefully and followed the omega’s directions, pausing at the bathroom to let Bone go before putting her to bed and then shutting the fmdiir indicated. This left Wind alone with Kody and a rather strange situation occurred between them, one it seemed neither was expecting. Both the refusal of Wind’s second idea of payment and probably the solicitation.

Wind did not physically pressure the omega, however his reaction was not one she was expecting. Truthfully she was not sure what to expect from the male but it was not moving away from her as she cane to sit beside him, nor his following words that stunned the woman into silence. She turned to him, watching silently and allowing him to speak to his heart’s content, her eyes widening briefly as he spoke of her not wanting to truly sleep with the omega. Her mouth opened to ask a question and he continued before she had a chance to do so.

Looking at her, their eyes meeting each other, he did his best to explain which she appreciated. Describing what he meant by being an empath, she made a humming noise of confirmation before pulling her legs up on the couch in front of her, turning to set her head on her arms as she hugged her knees to herself. Honestly she was relieved the male wasn’t being cruel or a vindictarive bastard. Perhaps his preferences laid more in the same sex instead. In which case she had just made a complete fool of herself.

“You use your ability to calm others and ask for nothing but respect in return for...relieving tension...respect which you may not receive from those who don’t appreciate an omega’s hard work,” said Wind as she mulled on his question. “Their happiness is your reward.”

He corrected her thought of him preferring the same sex when he attempted to say she was pretty and her offer was tempting. Well, at least she had done something correct, even if it had not turned out like she expected. He questioned her though, admitting he did not understand why she felt the need to sell herself to care for her family, mulling the answer over.

“No physical favors or money you ask for,” said Wind slowly. “Yet you say the offer is tempting and describe you feeling wrong about the situation.” Unfolding her body, she studied him for several minutes before smiling warmly, if not with sadness hidden within. “I mean no offense but I must say you are an odd one,” said Wind. “Your assumption on not wanting to be a prostitute is correct nor of wanting to do such a thing with you. I apologize for making you uncomfortable. For a moment I thought I had been mistaken in your...sexual preferences and that was the reason for your rejection.” In hindsight, she was probably making herself look stupid and for all she knew making him make regret helping her brother.

Wind swallowed to gather her thoughts before speaking.
“Despite my offer, of which you make yourself reject, when most in your ranking would likely jump at the opportunity, I have to confess I am relieved. Perhaps, at least with you, I need not fear for my daughter’s safety. Your pack does not deserve you nor you them. Unfortunately...we are not in the position to give you another offer. To answer your question of why I am making myself do this, it’s for my brother and daughter. When you are a parent...well you have it easier of course with an education, you do or should do whatever job is available to support your child or children, even if there is the risk of death or injury. Or not have children at all.”

At the mention of what he would need to do to feel remotely with her enough to engage in companionship for a while, she hummed to herself, seeming to think it over before rising to her feet.
“Perhaps someday Kody, if you would still prefer that. And the offer of no money for it still stands. Your help is payment enough.” She stood and stared at the floor before walking over to Kody and taking a hand in her own.

“You are truly a gentleman and a sweetheart,” said Wind. Her eyes seemed to go distant for a few moments before she spoke again. “Truly refreshing and welcoming after everything before,” she said. “I will be back sometime tomorrow morning,” said Wind as she released his hand and stepped back from him. Turning towards the entrance, she proceeded to begin walking before pausing and walking back to him. “I am afraid I have no way for you to contact me should something happen with my child and your alpha. If he tries...please get them out and try to find me. I’ll do what your alpha asks to have them stay here...even if...” Even if it means sacrificing myself to your male pack members of adolescence and up or spending the time my brother was hidden with your alpha and beta day and night until they agree to accepting him. Shaking her head, she opened her mouth to say something but in the end said nothing and turning, headed towards the entryway and the door, opening it and disappearing outside, using her nose to find the way toward town.

Kipsy Kipsy

Last edited:
Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Wind ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

A relieved sigh left Kody's lips. Wind did actually understand, after all. "Exactly," he said, pleased that he'd been able to explain the nonsense that went on inside his head clearly. "It's the only way I can feel such extreme levels of joy nowadays." Extreme was probably the wrong word for it, but, then again, his level of normal happiness was very low. His extreme could very well be the average person's normal.

He blinked when she called him an odd one. Yes, he knew he was a bit weird, but did that really classify him? "It's okay," he assured her. "I wasn't too uncomfortable." A lie. Still, he stopped to listen more to what she had to say, the tips of his ears going red as she continued. "Oh. It wasn't." He wasn't sure what else to add to that. In truth, he hadn't given his sexual preferences all that much thought. He was attracted to women, but wouldn't mind if a guy asked him out. What did that make him? Bi? He wasn't sure.

Kody sat in silence for a bit, giving Wind her turn of uninterrupted talking. "I suppose I will understand if I have children someday," he agreed, and he was starting to see what she was trying to get at. He was used to putting others before himself; why was he being so hypocritical and saying she couldn't do the same, especially when it came to her family? "I wish that you'll be safe, then."

Nodding at her new offer, Kody bit his lip, trying to hold back the embarrassed smile threatening to form. "Okay." He was surprised when she held his hand, his body tensing up momentarily before he relaxed. This kind of physical contact was... pleasant. Nice. How long had it been since he last held someone's hand? He couldn't remember ever being that important to another person. Perhaps in the past, when he still had his sister, but other than that nothing came to mind.

Folding further in on himself as she complimented him, he picked up on her sincerity and couldn't help but feel happy. Kody was sad to lose her hand but there wasn't anything he could do that would be appropriate enough for him to accept. "I know. Don't worry; I give you my word that I'll protect them to the best of my ability." When he promised something, he meant it. His eyes conveyed a sense of seriousness that was hard to come by in omegas. He stood up and bowed his head slightly as a way of saying goodbye. "Take care of yourself."

Shiloh gave Chika a sympathetic glance as she stepped from the car. She wished that there was something she could do to help, but sometimes it was just best to let it be. Some wounds needed healing on their own. As the other omega walked off Shiloh turned her attention back to the handsome male at her side, returning his smile with one of her own.

“I think,” she replied giving a soft bat of her lashes as her smile turned coy. “I would like a drink very much.” There was a soft glint in her brown eyes as they moved over his face before she turned to lead the way up the steps to the front door of the den.

Mentioned: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Interacted: BookWyrm BookWyrm

Equusheart Equusheart BookWyrm BookWyrm OGAirbear OGAirbear

Willow (will)
newcomer/pup 13
Lodge

Willow let out a howl before stabbing the bear. "All pigs must die Arya. Die Die Die!" Willow looked up from her 'sacrifice' to see two pack members walking into the door. She hid the knife behind her back but they had already witnessed her spilling the bears filling onto the table. As sand poured out of the bear Willow was debating on her next move. She just froze letting out a small unthreatening growl, a rather puppyish display of defiance then anything else.

Chika
omega 20
White Mountain pack territory.

Chika took of her shoes and placed them in her car, she was not about to risk messing up her Gucci. She walked further into the woods almost out of eye sight before phasing. Seeing Chika as a wolf was about as rare as seeing Orion being merciful, or Aivan being cruel. It was uncommon for Chika to phase at all, raised by a human family Chika was very comfortable with walking on two legs. It was such an uncommon sight that she risked appearing naked in front of her pack then as a wolf. She wasn't much for exploring, choosing to walk around aimlessly then have a set destination. The pack was becoming more difficult to deal with then she had foresaw. When Orion was casted out all eyes fell onto Chika to leave with him. Her Aloof nature made her hard to approach, on top of that no one could tell if she was sincere or lying. Chika was also very blunt about not being friends with anyone in the pack. She understood this, she knew she was untrustworthy, hell even now she question her own loyalties to her pack. She did not want to be the cause of uneasiness, and has began to make little changes in her behavior. She talked more, she never really had anything nice to say but at least she wasn't ignoring everyone like she use to. Staying with the pack was also a big change, which prompted more into her taking walks when upset with them rather than leaving. Her next step was to make a friend, this one was hard because she didn't like a single member of her pack. Maybe she would change making a friend to hanging out with them. For now she didn't want to see anybody.

Wind
Though she had heard much of what Kody had said to her, she hadn’t replied to him out of fear of looking more stupid and not wanting to be there when Kody’s pack returned. Instead, she picked her way through the wilderness towards town and upon entering went looking for somewhere to work for the night, finally targeting the downtown area next to a pawn broker.

Slayde had only been a step or two behind Shiloh when both walked in on Willow's strange "ritual sacrifice." Slayde held his breath for a moment or two, his gaze drifting from Willow to Shiloh and back, before he began laughing and shaking his head. "What are we gonna do with you, Willow?" Slayde took his pack off and sat it down before coming out of his jacket. "If it isn't a problem, can drinks hold off for a minute or two?" he asked Shiloh before pulling his henley over his head. "I think the pup could use some rough housing."

Slayde, now stripped to nothing more than military issue shorts and his dog tags (revealing not only his well kept physique but also the scars from the injury that almost cost him his life) flashed Shiloh a mischievous smile. "Don't worry. After this you'll have my full attention." As Slayde turned to Willow he shifted, his body almost seamlessly moving from his human to a more wolven form. He snarled at Willow and growled half heartedly, which despite his playful manner still came off slightly intimidating, before running off towards the back yard.

Interacted: Equusheart Equusheart Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Shiloh blinked a couple times at the sight that greeted her as they stepped through the door. After a moment Shiloh sighed and shook her head, an amused smile appearing on her lips. She put away her coat then moved to walk around the table towards Willow. She had a fondness for the half-grown pup, even if she was nothing but energy.

“I think,” she said taking the knife from the girl as she walked behind her. “Perhaps, I shall have to speak to Aivan about setting up a proper hunt for you. That way you can cut your teeth on something other than defenseless stuffed animals.” When she turned back to Slayde, her eyes were full of mirth and laughter. “I suppose they can wait a moment or two.”

Shiloh felt heat return to her cheeks as Slayde stripped off his shirt to shift. But it quickly faded as she allowed her gaze to roam over his well muscled back. As she admired him, she felt her wolf give a soft growl of approval. At the sight of his scars, she felt something stir deep inside her. Something warm and tender.

With a smile she finally pulled her gaze from him as she set to cleaning up Willow's mess. When she finished she leaned a hip against the counter as she settled to watch them. He was quite handsome in his wolf form as well.

Interacting: BookWyrm BookWyrm Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Cosmos Cosmos Kipsy Kipsy Kethre Kethre

Aivan listened rather intently to the story that was being offered to him. It was cute. Certainly something he didn't expect. He expected a much more gruesome meeting that ended up with a bit more friendliness than you would expect. Then again, werewolves tend to flock together when they're alone. Strength in numbers. Against the humans, that was practically everything. He nodded at certain points of the story, smiled at some of them - why wouldn't he, Ashleigh almost got drowned by a fish - and he made a mental note to thank the white haired Beta for saving one of his packmates from her own demise.

Aivan wasn't an idiot. There was more to this story. Getting the short version of any story would mean some details being left out. But he knew better than to push for anything she wasn't willing to give. He may have resort to unsavory tactics to get information but never to his own packmate and never for something so trivial. He crossed his arms across his back and nodded once she had finished the warning. "Oh, I know. He was very obvious about it during the meeting." Aivan told her with a dismissive shrug. "I'm surprised he wasn't much more agitated by our pack, seeing our ideals clash." There wasn't much room for worry towards Cassian. At least he had some inside information about an opposing werewolf.

When they had exited, Aivan spotted the wild wolf from earlier. Oh, forgive him. He meant 'stray dog'. She was still sticking around. Maybe it was for more food. She had managed to finish the pancakes he had given her after all. After a moment of contemplation, Aivan signaled for his companions to stop for a moment. He walked over to the wolf but careful not to spook or let out any sort of intimidating aura that would lead her to run away. "We have more food at the townhouse. You can follow if you want." He told the wolf, giving her a reassuring smile before turning around again and heading back to the townhouse.

A meeting with the Zetas - who he had also sent a personal message to via text to meet him at the meeting room - and then a meeting tomorrow with the entire pack. He just wanted to get this over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back