• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wedge simple sighed at their plan to hide in wolf form "your plan is reliant on human activists coming after one of us has been killed. your plan also hinges on these activists showing up to rescue the poor defensless wolves imediately. when the humans strike at us, which they will regardless of which plan we end up taking, they will be coordinated and fast, they will attack and kill the weak first, our pups. my plan removes the pups, the weak, and allows for the strong to keep the humans looking in a place that they already know about without giving them any more information then they already know. standing our ground and acting human risks them calling our bluff and attacking, living off the land in the woods risks them attacking when we are not ready and both put our pups in the line of fire." Wedge gave a small nod to shiloh as if to thank her for her instinctive defense. "the humans know our home, they are going to attack regardless, my plan keeps the weak out of harms way. not to mention the government isn't going to want to raise any suspecions about what they are doing. they won't call in anything more then a strike force without risking media coverage of why millitary personal are suddenly being sent to some mountain town, and by the time they could organize any sort of assult that we couldn't handle our packs will already be out of there, away from harms way and that group that is after us will be back to square one. trust me, I might not be the strongest, but I do understand tactics, and unlike some members I am loyal to the pack, especially the members who are too young to fight for themselves." Wedge gave another look to cassius.

Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

What Kody had not expected was for the guy and girl to know each other. What’s more, they seemed to be rather close. Perhaps she had been the one to drop him off here earlier? What was she thinking, leaving someone she cared about in the care of a stranger? For all she knew, the people who lived here were cold, ruthless killers. Well, maybe they already were, but...

Watching as the guy downed the pills, Kody nodded. “Yeah, I took him in and patched him up,” he answered, rubbing the back of his neck. “It’s not my best work, but it stopped the bleeding. He seems to have a very mild concussion, judging from his expressed symptoms, anyways.” The dizziness, confusion, and memory loss, for example. Not only had he needed support when he first got up, he he hadn’t been able to originally remember what had happened extensively. “But I’m not the expert here; we’ll have to wait for one of them to get back.” Feeling the need to elaborate, he continued. “Them being my pack. They’re out on a meeting right now. I reckon I’ll get in trouble for inviting you in, but... you need my help, don’t you?”

Kody could sense their distress as he listened to the girl, who explained their situation. He nodded as she spoke, taking in all the details. Even though it was unwarranted in his eyes, he greatly appreciated their thanks. As a plus, he was now able to determine the relationship amongst the three of them. Still, what they had gone through... it sounded terrible. He couldn’t imagine being separated from his pack. It might even be worse than when he lost his sister all those years ago, at this point.

In any case, it was time to be honest, no matter how hard it was for him. “I don’t know if you can have them stay here,” Kody replied, then bit at his lip worriedly. “We’d have to ask the alpha, and he’s not as... he’s not like me.”

Cassian Langston

Now this was getting interesting. The brown-haired girl who had stood up to defend the other pack's Zeta, Shiloh, as her Alpha had called her...from the fear he could practically feel coming off of her in droves, and her meekness throughout the entire ordeal- nothing but an Omega, he figured. Seems like the lower castes were getting more rebellious nowadays. He made a mental note to himself to rough up a few lower castes later tonight. Show them what their places were.

Before Cassian could move, though, he found an unlikely supporter. The White Mountain pack's Alpha. He even called the idea brilliant.

Cassian smirked over at Ash. He could see why she held such loyalty to this guy- at least he wasn't driven by emotion alone, unlike his packmates so far. As the Alpha also moved in to calm down the Omega, he watched as Ashleigh got up, gently laying a hand on Shiloh's free shoulder. She offered a small, reassuring smile- one Cassian had missed way too much for comfort.

"Aiv's right, Shiloh. We've managed to keep a good cover so far, we can't just break and run away." The Gamma kept her voice gentle. "Besides, it's our home now."

Wedge kept insisting, anyway, even in the face of this- though, he made a fatal mistake in his long-winded speech. Cassian raised an eyebrow and emitted a low, throaty chuckle.

"Protecting the weak? Tsk, tsk, runt. You haven't learned at all, have you?"

The Beta grinned sharply. "Your plan hinges on nothing but the Mountain pack's cooperation, and above all, your only excuse for this plan is that you want to keep the weak safe?" He shook his head in faux sympathy. "You haven't learned a single thing from you being in this pack."

"The Northern clan prioritizes the strong. The ones who can actually do something. Yes, we have pups. Yes, we have weaklings. If they can't survive under a situation like this, they're worthless to this clan. Your plan of keeping them safe is robbing them of a chance to actually prove their worth. If we follow your plan, we're simply running away from humans and trying to bluff our way out. My plan is for us to survive long enough in the forest until those humans realize their idiocy and back off."

And for all he cared, shifting back into wolf form and giving these domesticated pups a taste of what life really was like in the wild was a step in the right direction for his goal.

He thumped a fist to his chest. "They can either continue being the weaklings they are, or actually learn a thing or two about survival if we stay in the forest. They're not gonna get anywhere with you babying them like that. Who knows, if the humans come, maybe some of them might even get desperate enough to crack a few skulls! Now that would be a fucking thing. We're gonna get a chance to find out if the pups have bigger balls than you."

Cassian risked a glance back at Ash, who, despite her carefully neutral expression, seemed to be deep in thought. She was a Gamma. And Gammas were the ones assigned to teach pups how to hunt and survive. And they wouldn't get that chance if they were just kept constantly safe by the Omegas and Zetas. Getting her to think about something he said was enough to give Cassian an even larger ego boost.

He turned back to Wedge and grinned. "You may question my loyalty, runt, but I at least know how this pack works. Unlike you. So much for being a Zeta, huh?" He flicked Wedge's forehead.

Interacted: Amyleii Amyleii Equusheart Equusheart
Mentioned: S Shibe AI10100 AI10100 OGAirbear OGAirbear BookWyrm BookWyrm Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Wedge just shook his head "you really are an idiot aren't you?" he stood up and walked towards the door, "there is a difference between training pups to be strong and sending them off to die. you want to know how this clan works? I know the history of our clan and I have been a member since I was born. I understand vary well how this clan works. it works when every member does their job, and a pups job is to learn what they are good at, not be fodder in a war that some self righteous, stronger then the pack douche wants to start because it will "toughen them up." the only reason you or anyone else in our clan survived our childhood is because the strong took on the fight to protect the weak, not because the strong threw the weak into the front line to toughen them up. but hey, I'm the weak one wanting to stand infront of the kids to protect them, instead of behind them for some stupid arrogant lesson about being tough." Wedge walked out of the diner and slammed the door, making his way back towards the lodge.

Wind & Tempest
Wind frowned as the stranger said that Tempest had a slight concussion and turned to look at him, her brother cradling his niece as she looked between them before spotting the chocolate milk and grasping for it, Tempest reaching out and helping his niece to drink it. His sister began drinking her own water, the siblings listening as the stranger spoke of having to wait for someone to get back who apparently knew healing. "I can't wait for your pack to get back," Wind spoke with a growl as she stood. "Tempest, where is there a shower?"

He turned to look at his sister and then gave a sheepish apologetic smile to the stranger before turning back to his sister. As their parents' first born she had more standing. She was destined to inherit after all. "I don't know Wind. I only woke up just now before you came here." His sister's angry growl caused him to growl in return, moving Bone to his other side as the siblings stood and glared at each other, both remaining in human form. Bone clutched the glass of chocolate milk as she watched mama and uncle glare at each other.

"No want mama go!"

Wind cast her gaze down at her child as the girl flung herself at her mother, Tempest grabbing the chocolate milk and setting it on the table before it could spell and embarrass the family as the child clutched at her mother's leg. Picking the tired child up, Bone clinging to her mother, Wind sighed and sat back down. "Fine...when is your alpha getting back to this house? At least let me use a shower...please," said Wind. Tempest breathed a sigh in relief when a fight didn't occur between the siblings and his sister sat down, Tempest picking up his water and sitting back on the couch as well.

"Doesn't your pack know I'm here?" he questioned. Had this wolf hidden him while he had been here?

Kipsy Kipsy (Koda)

Shiloh looked up at Aivan when he put a hand on her shoulder before looking to the floor sheepishly. True, the argument between beta and zeta wasn't hers to worry about. But Shiloh still didn't like the way Cassian seemed to be bullying Wedge.

"There was no evidence against my parents either," she said, her gaze returning to Aivan. Half pleading, half mournful. "They were very careful about not revealing themselves. And yet they still burned."

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Equusheart Equusheart OGAirbear OGAirbear Amyleii Amyleii BookWyrm BookWyrm

Aivan watched the continued fight between Cassian and Wedge and he fought to keep a smile off his face. This was beyond amusing to him - he had already known how the Northern Pack played but seeing two ends of their members fight for their own beliefs was useful for gathering information about them. Orion had not reacted yet, not siding with either. Even if Aivan suspected that Orion shared Cassian's thoughts but maybe he still saw reason with protecting the pups and the weak - those who have not learned how to fight and to survive. Who knows how Orion dealt with these kinds of things, he really did want to know.

Ashleigh had joined him with calming Shiloh down and he was thankful to the Gamma, giving her another smile - genuine, rare. Trust was not something that came easily to Aivan, but he had held Ashleigh with some form of respect. With her past, she could have easily landed on the Northern Pack. Her elongated amount of time away from the pack, he'd expected her to stay away - or maybe even turn tail and betray them. But she'd proven her loyalty and ever since then, their relationship was one based on trust.

Disappointingly, Wedge let his emotions get the best of him. Personal attacks during arguments were not rare in acts of manipulation - they were sometimes effective - but Wedge was simply going on about what he knew. Instead of convincing, he decided to merely state his case. And if that wasn't enough, he had stormed out and that was how he lost the battle. He stifled a sigh that had threatened to come out of his mouth and then held Cassian's eyes. "Now, now, here I thought you would come to compromise." He said but his tone was flat. They were both raising good points, after all. Aivan may have sided with Cassian but Shiloh had come up to support - albeit only slightly - Wedge. The point was to sway the argument to you - or to reach a compromise if that proved impossible. What a shame, what a shame.

He looked down when Shiloh spoke, his smile turning to a reassuring one. "Do not fret, ma chère." He said in the softest tone, ducking his head down and quietly coaxing her back to their seat. The usage of the term of endearment common when he's calming any of his packamates down. "I will plan for every eventuality. But our human friends do not suspect and I will make sure to throw away our trail." Aivan gave her another smile and ruffled her hair.

“Stop it, you two!” Orion barked at the bickering zeta and beta, the constant back and forth of their argument was starting to make his head hurt from all the noise. “Right now isn’t the time for us to be at each other’s throats, I have to agree with Cassian though. We cannot be sending the humans any form of message through violence, what do you think the government would do after hearing about a group of humans being slaughtered? Send the military of course, and at that point, we would be doomed.” He muttered, grinding his teeth together in absolute irritation.

His other beta had touched his elbow, the alpha jerking back in response. Orion casted her an odd look, one of confusion and slight annoyance. “I appreciate your support...” He forced out through clenched jaws.

“I suggest we fall back on Cassian’s plan, and work in cycles. Two members at a time fall back to the nature reserve, as to not draw attention to ourselves. As for the issue of a large population of wolves showing up, I’ll get a friend of ours to make up a fake documentation and report about a restoration program for introducing wolves back into North America.” He sighed, at this point he had noticed one of the White Mountain’s omegas has stormed out. Seemingly for no reason at all as well, strange.

Interactions: Amyleii Amyleii AI10100 AI10100 Equusheart Equusheart CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell OGAirbear OGAirbear Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
————————————————————————-

Wahy’a glanced over his shoulder after giving the stray dog a couple of nice pats atop the head, offering a gentle smile. “Well, I’m glad Aivan got those pancakes for you. I’d say you haven’t had something nice to eat in a long time.”

The sudden whirring of the diner door startled him, watching as Chi Chi stormed out of the restaurant. “Something must have ticked her off.” He thought to himself, pursing his lips and furrowing his brow before exchanging a concerned and worried look with both Nephet and Seth.

“Hey, Chi? What’s wrong? Did something happen in there? You know you can talk to me about it, right?” His face twitched a little, the young man setting his hand against his cheek as a mean to calm his facial muscles.

Interactions: NephetFields NephetFields Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Cosmos Cosmos Vorex Vorex

Last edited:
Chika
Omega 20
Outside

Chika stopped her walk to her car turning to face the others. She tilted her head at Wahy’a then glanced at the others. “It’s hard to be so close to Orion but he remains out of reach.” Her expression remained blank .”Beside we have enough numbers that an omega isn’t needed here anyway .” Though she expressed her feelings truthfully her tone was unwavering. She crossed her arms, one of the little motions those close to her could pick up on being uncomfortable. “And we have a newcomer at home who is rather unstable. This meeting has gone on long enough to loose my interest. Stay if you want but i’m unless Orion is deciding to come back with us I have no interest in the squabbling. Shiloh can handle that.” She continued to walk to her car opening up the driver door. ”Last chance for my offer.”

NephetFields NephetFields Vorex Vorex Cosmos Cosmos S Shibe

Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Tempest & Wind ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Orion ( S Shibe ) | Mentions: Bone

Kody watched the siblings bicker, a distinct lack of amusement dulling his eyes. Couldn't they tell they were only making things worse for the child? He sighed as his prediction was confirmed, the little girl running to her mother whilst nearly spilling the chocolate milk. Luckily, Tempest (he'd been able to catch their names by now) was able to nab the glass before it hit the carpet beneath them. He didn't want to be tasked with cleaning up a chocolate stain from the white shag rug.

"I don't know when he's getting back," Kody admitted. "He's at a rather tense meeting right now, or so I guess. I can text him though." With his phone, he typed up a quick message to Orion. It took a while to sort out what he wanted to say, and even then he wasn't exactly satisfied with his message.

Alpha
me
there are people here. two of them want to temporarily join our pack if that's okay with you.

It occurred to him that he should perhaps elaborate more, but he really didn't know what else to add. That one of them was a toddler? That another wanted to use a shower? That he had, in fact, snuck in an injured male in secret? None of these sounded like good things to tell his superior. He didn't want to be punished. At the least, he was going to get scolded for letting strangers into the pack house. He didn't want it to get any worse than that.

"There's a shower in the downstairs bathroom; it's in the hall, first door on the right," Kody said to Wind, looking up from his phone. "You have my permission to use it, for what it's worth." Being an omega, his permission wasn't at all absolute, but he hoped it would be enough. Hearing a question directed his way, he moved his attention to Tempest. "They don't know that I brought you in and treated you, and I'd prefer if things stayed that way. I was worried they'd just let you die if they found you. Or, worse, kill you themselves." Hopefully, he wouldn't need to explain any further.

Lesiu "The Owl" Sova
55 / Zeta / White Mountain

It wasn't the first time Sova had spent a long night in his office, and he knew well as anyone it would not be the last. Missing the meeting with the Northerners was unfortunate, though he wasn't at all upset about the situation. Brash, violent, territorial... that Alpha loon of theirs was not one Sova at all felt like being in the same room as, let alone talk to. He flipped through his papers, quickly scanning over for any errors. Tax season is a plague on us all. He knew as well as any that it was necessary to get finances in order so as to stay off any governmental radar, IRS or otherwise.

The room was silent but for the ticking of the clock on the desk, which normally doesn't seem so blaringly loud. Sova sighed to himself repeatedly as he went over the forms. Not only is he stuck with his own financials, but those of select packmates who shall not be named. Sigh. He stacked a few papers and placed them to the side. Even as he forced himself to focus, his mind wandered to other things.

Orion... Sova huffed. What a loon. He did not know much about the Northern Clan, but he knew plenty enough. One of these days man will burn them, and it will be their own damn fault. The Owl had a better method to make a home than a pack of dogs snapping angrily at passerbys. He knew how to rebuild, because his family knew, for a time at least. They didn't need more bodies, they needed land. They needed to buy a city, or a town, or something that will not be seen by those not meant to see it. Land that is on the books, and full of kin. Wouldn't that be the day.

Sigh. Dreams for dreamers. Didn't think I was one of those. Soma chuckled as he stacked his papers and stood up. It was late, and he had more work come morning. He put on his hat and coat, and grabbed his cane that he very much didn't need. Nice excuse to carry a stick, though. Leaving the building, he started making his way home.

Ami ran back to the porch of the lodge and transformed into her human form. she was breathing a bit heavily but was still smiling. she turned her attention to willow and gave her a big grin "Hi! have you been watching me the whole time willow?" she asked. "I thought you sneaked off to the meeting with the adults. I heard those northern wolves are scawy though." Ami shuddered at the thought of those evil northern wolves she was told about, her childish lisp when she said the word scary hanging in the air. "I don't bwame you if even you are too scawed to sneak out and check them out."

"Thank you, Ma'am."
Slayde downed the coffee in a matter of seconds before sliding a few dollars worth of cash on the table. After zipping and slinging his pack over his shoulders Slayde started making his way towards the others. As he approached Slayde motioned towards Aivan and tapped his watch.

"Not that I mind the little family reunion and all, but it is getting late."​

Slayde laid his hand on Aiv's shoulder before leaning close and whispering, "Do you want me to stay? If not I'll round up the stragglers and head back to the den." Slayde looked over at Shiloh, flashing her a half smile and a wink before turning back to Aiv. "I think there are a few too many frayed nerves around here anyway."

AI10100 AI10100 Equusheart Equusheart

Wind & Tempest
The siblings' listened as the stranger said that he could shoot his alpha a text and he was apparently in a big important meeting. "Leaving an omega home alone without guards to protect the territory and house," hissed Wind, her eyes flashing. "And you call that wolf an alpha? Sounds like he needs to be displaced and someone else take over."

"I thought our plan was to..." Tempest started only to back down as his sister shot him a glare and drew a finger across her throat. Tempest shut up and nodded though Tempest felt the same thing...this alpha must not care for the safety of his pack and felt pity for the wolf before them. His sister passed Bone to him again as the woman grabbed up her bag from the floor and rose to her feet.

"Thank you," Wind said. "Hopefully this won't take long," becoming polite again as she spoke. Downing the water she put the empty glass down and looking at Tempest as the stranger said that he had hid Tempest and not alerted his alpha to the fact that a stranger was here. The siblings shared a look with each other, the glancing seeming to say more than words before Tempest excused himself and followed his sister, carrying Bone with him as he followed her to the shower. When they got inside, Wind closed the door and the siblings began talking together in hushed voices as his sister began to strip her clothes off, leaning over to turn the shower on after pulling the curtain back. Neither of the siblings seemed bothered by one of them becoming naked and taking a shower.

"Wind what do you mean you need to go somewhere?"

Wind looked sadly at Bone before looking at the door. "We need money to survive Tempest. You're going to join this pack and take care of Bone for me in the evenings. I'll pick her up in the morning and keep her during the day."

"I can find work."

"You're fifteen. Humans won't hire you because you're under age," said Wind with a shake of her head. "I'm the oldest. I'm supposed to look out for you and of course my daughter. Tempest you haven't even finished school."

"You haven't either," Tempest pointed out.

"I have Bone to support...I can't finish my education," said Wind, "and human schools won't take me at my age. No..education is just something Bone will have to look forward to maybe." Wind looked down at her daughter's head and ran her fingers through the child's locks.

"And what if I join this pack? What if his alpha lets me join? What about you two?"

"We'll be loners. You're more fit for pack life Tempest then I am."

"No, you just aren't fit to be a follower of another wolf. Neither am I but we are alpha pups. We have an inheritance."

"There is that yes. I'm not a follower of another wolf and was raised to be a leader...as you were. I'm attractive and you know wolves can't human diseases." She gave her brother a long look and Tempest just stared at her.

"You can't be serious Wind?!"

"Tempest," growled Wind.

The male flinched and looked at his niece. "Wind...that's dangerous," he hissed. "You could get killed prostituting."

"It's easy money," said Wind. "I don't like it better than you do Tempest...I don't want to do this but I have no choice. Besides...I think I can handle a few rough humans who try to harm me beyond services." She glanced at Bone before continuing. "Don't tell her Tempest about what I will be doing from now on. I don't want her to know."

Tempest stared at his sister, not liking this situation one bit. Of course he would take care of his niece and not tell the child what her mother did but he didn't want his sister to be harmed or killed. He knew his sister was right....they hadn't been able to get into school when looking for a territory after moving. Prostitution was sadly the only thing his sister could do but he didn't like it...not one bit. They'd lost their parents and their pack...they'd lost the remnants after coming to America...he didn't want to risk losing his sister too. Wind only had up to a 6th grade education and Tempest only a 4th grade education, the packs having to immigrate during the winter break when a hurricane had hit. Both were too old to be accepted back into primary school or whatever school was called in America. Wind waited patiently as she checked the water and when it was hot enough, the girl stepped in as Tempest sighed and nodded. "Alright Wind. I'll keep your profession a secret but you can't do this alone. I can...I'll find some way to help support us. But...I thought we were going to continue looking for the Oceanus heir and the remnants of Thunder Sand?"

"When you're better Tempest," said Wind as she closed the curtain. "Assuming we can find them in this vast continent." He sighed and looked down at his niece before his sister spoke again. "I left your bag with you. Ask the omega where it is."

"Yes...alpha," Tempest said before turning and leaving the bathroom, turning to close the door behind him. The younger teen made his way back to the living room where he sat back down and set his niece on the couch again, once again letting her take the chocolate milk and drink from it. "Did you find a bag with me? My sister says she left it here with me," he said. "I apologize for Wind's words earlier. We've been through a lot...the only blessing out of it was this cutie," he said, patting Bone's head with a hand. He wasn't sure what else to say and this person was a stranger, even if it was a wolf. It likely had different ways of doing things and its alpha sounded pathetic to Tempest's ears.

Kipsy Kipsy (kody)

Shiloh felt a slight fluttering in her stomach as she noticed Slayde approach them. His smile and wink made her tuck her face and look away. But not before a smile of her own tugged at her lips.

It was funny, but it almost made Shiloh forget what had made her so terrified. Almost. She was still worried for the safety of the pack and was afraid for what their fate would be. Some memories died hard. Especially when you relived them almost every night.

“Per… perhaps I should go with,” she said finally looking up, her gaze shifting from Slayde to Aivan. “I'm obviously not really needed here anymore.”

BookWyrm BookWyrm AI10100 AI10100

pankcakes. Had this odd man really just offered her pancakes? At first the matted stray looked up with a timid whine at the plate before slowly bending down and licking at the maple syrup, anxious that this was some sort of trap. She'd been here long enough to know how humans and werewolves alike played, and it certainly wasn't fair. After a few small bites however she internally sighed and rolled her eyes, no, they weren't all bad, and nor was the delicious taste of these doughy treats. Snarling at the head pat however she jutted backwards, hunches raising and fur tufting up in an aggressive position, she owed no kindness to this man yet, especially with the danger he himself mentioned from this 'pack'. The last thing she needed was the scent of one or the other on herself and getting caught up in the middle of this.

Continuing to let out a low gurgling growl she finished the plate before pawing at it lightly wiht her right foot, a clinking noise of its ceramic surface meeting cobble beneath letting out before she began to itch at her ear, panting lightly as the back leg sufficiently reached the spot she desired. She had no intentions of staying longer than her interest was peaked and well- the hopes of more food may have lead stronger in her mid than she was letting on.

Ashleigh Carmichael

As Ash felt Shiloh slowly start to calm, she caught Aivan's look over at her- moreso the gentle, genuine smile on his face. She didn't know if it was an Alpha thing, or it was just that Aivan was the member she trusted and respected the most in the pack, but she felt her resolve strengthen. Her loyalty to the White Mountain pack couldn't waver, under any circumstance- not only because of her duty to it, but because Aivan trusted her. She couldn't betray that trust.

That being said, he soon turned to address Cassian, lightly scolding him for not reaching a compromise. Ash watched as the Beta took a long breath, seemingly recomposing himself from his outburst earlier. He sank back down into his chair, prodding at his meal. It got colder during the argument, and he poured more steaming hot gravy over it as he spoke.

"Compromise doesn't come easy to the Northerners, I'm afraid." He spoke, voice now back to its usual, tired drawl. "For all the runt's lack of Northern attitude, he has that down, at least." His expression was distant- if he had heard Orion's words, he seemed to elect not to give a reply.

It was then that Slayde came over, offering to round up the rest of their members and get them home. Shiloh had quite the...particular, reaction to him, which didn't avoid Ash's notice. The girl's smile grew teasing for a minute before she smoothed her face back into her gentle expression.

"I agree." She spoke up, glancing around for any other members that hadn't headed back yet. "Maybe you can hitch a ride with Chi-Chi back to the townhouse."

Interacted: Amyleii Amyleii Equusheart Equusheart BookWyrm BookWyrm AI10100 AI10100
Mentioned: S Shibe OGAirbear OGAirbear Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Tempest & Bone ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Wind

Kody didn’t follow after them. He should’ve, considering they were strangers, but he felt like they deserved some sort of privacy. There was no need for him to really intrude, anyways. That wasn’t his place, nor was it something he felt at all necessary. Despite their quirks, they didn’t seem at all dangerous. If anything, they were being rather kind to him compared to what he was used to. Omegas in his pack weren’t treated this nicely.

When Tempest returned, Kody nodded. “I left it in the infirmary next to the bed I laid you on. You must not have noticed it when you first woke up; would you like me to go get it for you?” he said, wondering what Tempest and Wind had talked about when they were out of his sight and hearing range. “It’s okay, by the way,” Kody insisted in regards to Wind’s earlier behavior. “I’ve gone through a whole lot worse from my own pack mates before. There’s no need to worry about apologizing for her.”

He smiled as Bone continued to drink from the chocolate milk he’d prepared. “I’m glad you like it, by the way,” he said to the tot, not at all minding if she said nothing back. Then he directed his attention back to Tempest. “My name’s Kody, but call me what you like. I promise to do my best to take care of you two while you’re here. Although my alpha has yet to get back to me, if there’s any problems, I will vouch for you.”

Wind & Tempest
While Wind took her time in the shower, trying to wash the grime and dirt off her for business tonight, of which she was nervous about but didn’t want to say anything to frighten her brother, Tempest was out with Bone in the living room. She didn’t like the idea of leaving them here but she didn’t want them getting hurt if humans came and tried taking them from her. She knew her brother would kill to protect his niece.

Tempest listened as he was told his bag was on the bed where he had been sleeping or apparently unconscious for close to a week. Giving another sheepish smile, he nodded as he took the near empty glass from Bone, rubbing the child’s back. It was true, he hadn’t noticed it when he’d gotten up. “Not at the moment but thanks,” said Tempest. Wind would flay him alive if he left her daughter with a man. His sister was paranoid when it came to males around her daughter. He knew why of course...the pack that had taken them over was the reason, both Bone’s paternal grandfather and her father.

Nodding in sympathy as the stranger said that that he had suffered at the hands of his pack, Tempest wondered why he stayed. Wind might let him join them. New blood would be good. Looking down at his niece who rubbed her eyes and curled up against her uncle, Tempest pulled her into his lap and cradled her as she looked shyly up at Kody before looking up at her uncle and then back at Kody.

“Tank oo,” said Bone.

“Kody...glad to meet someone friendly,” said Tempest. He chewed his bottom lip before speaking. “We’re part of the Nightshade pack...or were,” he said, his voice containing sadness. “My sister’s the inheritor due to being first born. Father trained her to spot omegas and you carry yourself as such. We find, in our pack, they’re usually the friendliest.”

As his niece yawned, Tempest looked down at her. The child must have had a long few days to be this tired but then she was young. “You should probably get to bed...we’ll have to find somewhere to put you,” he murmured. “Thank you Kody. It means a lot, even if my sister doesn’t show it at the moment. Do you know if primary schools accept people our age?”

Kipsy Kipsy (Kody)

Amyleii Amyleii OGAirbear OGAirbear Equusheart Equusheart AI10100 AI10100 S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell BookWyrm BookWyrm Kethre Kethre NephetFields NephetFields

Willow (Will)
newcomer 13
Lodge

Will let out a low growl when hearing her whole name. " My dad is the greatest. He has a territory almost twice as big as this one all by himself." She pushed the girl down in an attempt to prove a point. "I ain't afraid of no northern wolves, I ain't afraid of anything. My dad's blood runs through my veins making me one the greatest too." she stood up not bothering to help the little girl she just pushed down.

"Ja'Hul please she is just a child." Her mothers words did nothing to stop her fathers blow across her face. The girl lost her footing falling onto her back. She rolled over to stop herself from choking on the blood. her farther gripped her ankle applying enough force for Willow to scream out in agony "Were you not once a child, was not I?" Willow kicked at her farther realizing he was planning on showing no mercy. She managed to break free only because her father moved his assault to her hair. "D-daddy." her crying went unnoticed as he slammed her face into the dirt repeatedly. "Stop it!" she recognized her mothers warmth as she flung herself at her daughter pushing Willow's farther away. Willow could barely see as the snot, tears and blood clung the dirt to her face. "You are making her weak, she is not a little girl she is a wolf!" Willow clung too her mother knowing that he would not dare strike at her.

"She's seven! She is a little girl, a baby. Our baby Ja'Hul!"

"She is weak!"

" GET OUT!"

Willow sat in the tub as her mother washed off the dirt and tend to her bruises. Dry and dressed her mother brought the girl to living room of there cabin bringing out a small circle cake with seven candles on it. "Happy birthday my little wild flower." Willow had said nothing since her farther left hours go, so her sudden out burst caught her mother off guard. "I don't want it!" she threw the cake back as she jumped up. "I'm not a girl I'm a wolf a wolf." tears streamed down her faced and her mother reached for her daughter to comfort her. "Get away from me! You are the reason he hates me! You made me weak, all of this makes me weak!" She looked around there cabin before running outside. her mother chased after her, stoping only when Willow morphed. This was the first time Willow had ever gone full wolf, something about it felt freeing. Her fathers howl could be heard in the distance. She joined in giving a small glance to her mother calling for her to come back, then running off into the forest.

Willow kicked her boots off leaving the door open for Ami. She glanced around wondering when everyone was going to get back. She was becoming fidgety and with no one to bother she decided to entertain herself. She walked upstairs to some of the rooms before choosing on someones stuff ( Wahy'a) to rummage through. She began to dump all the clothes on the floor tying a large shirt around her neck to mimic a cape. Next victim was Shiloh the Omega who had found her wondering around the territory. She took a bra using her afro puffs to fill it out and clasping the straps around her neck. She continued to go through the other pack members things, she pulled out some socks but smelling the alpha's sent put them back. She found the socks of a less threatening sent ( Slayde) and pulled the socks over her hands and lower for arms. Willow had no real concept of money so going through Chika's thousand dollars worth of stuff was no sweat. Fortunately the only thing she wanted was a teddy bear Chika kept around. Using a belt she took from Lesiu she fastened the bear to a lamp from the living room. The bear was now dressed with underwear ( Ashleigh) and a beanie. She picked up the lamp, bear and all, and placed it on the coffee table. Arming her self with a small dagger belonging to Nephet she began to jump from furniture too furniture chanting something about pigs and flies. It was a confusing sight especially when she named dropped the bear as Arya.

Last edited:
Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Tempest & Bone ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Hearing Bone's thanks melted the omega's heart. "You're very welcome," he said, eyes cheerful.

Kody wasn't how to feel with Tempest's words of him being an omega. He settled on the honored and a smile made its way upon his lips. "Thank you. That means a lot. Honestly." He strived to be as friendly as he could with the weight of an entire pack to clean up after on his shoulders. To know that he was being recognized as such meant more than he could express.

"She can sleep with you," Kody said as he stood up, "The bed in the guest room is a queen; there's plenty of room for the both of you. Er, if that's not okay, though, I think we have a futon in the closet. One of you can sleep on the floor, beside the bed."

Heading out into the hall, he opened the closet just beside the entrance to the living room. "There are schools here that will accept you," he assured, pulling aside some coats to see a futon rolled up in the back. He himself had gone to those same schools back when he was their age. The area wasn't that big, so they'd all share the same school district. "And you don't have to thank me. I get something out of this." Closing the closet door, he headed back into the living room with a grin, looking to Bone. "I get to see her enjoy my homemade chocolate milk. That's more than enough for me."

Tempest

Tempest nodded. “Not all of us alpha pups are...” he glanced down at his niece before correcting himself lest Wind punish him for his mouth “...jerks and treat our omegas like sh...badly,” he said. Looking at his niece again, he helped her finish the chocolate milk and watched as Kody stood and went to a closest before coming back.

“I think the room with the queen will be fine,” said Tempest. “Our parents raised us to be respectful to omegas. ‘Without them a pack can’t function.’ That’s what our father used to say.”

When he said there were schools that would accept them, the younger heir looked surprised. “You’re telling me primary school will accept an eighteen year old sixth grader and a fifteen year old fourth grader in their school?”

Kipsy Kipsy (kody)

Last edited:

Aivan McNamara
Interacting with: S Shibe CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Equusheart Equusheart BookWyrm BookWyrm

Orion had unsurprisingly taken Cassian's side. They had a plan. Aivan had his. Though he would have to talk with all of his pack accordingly to make sure everyone was prepared. Perhaps he'll be able to hear some interesting solutions to this problem. Perhaps they have something more to add so that he would have contingency plans if the humans don't cease their investigations into their territory. "Then all is resolved Orion? I do appreciate you telling us this in advance." He said with an easy smile as he slid his hands inside his pockets once more. "We have precautions to deal with. You know my number if there is anything you need aid with when you hide." Aivan tilted his head when he noticed Slayde walking closer. "This is no alliance but this is for the betterment of our race."

"Yes, go home. Rest. Tell everyone that there will be a meeting the first thing tomorrow morning - the kids included."
He told Slayde as he stood aside, looking towards the other pack. There was no trouble for them currently. Not towards the other werewolves. They had a common enemy that they needed to hide from. There was no option of fighting because that would only increase the risk and there would be no reward. "Tell Klara and Sova to meet me in the dining room in twenty. I would like to talk to them first before the others." He motioned for Ashleigh to remain however. He would not want to be alone in this area.

"Now, Orion, is there anything else or shall we take our respective leaves and wait this out?"

Kody
Location: Northern Clan living area | Interacting: Tempest ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Smiling, Kody realized he was actually quite fond of these people. They were kinder than a lot of people he'd met in this area. That said something. "I see. Your parents must've been good people." Of course, he was making an assumption here, but at the very least they weren't asses to omegas.

"Oh, ah, no..." Kody blinked, rubbing the back of his head. "I thought you saying primary school was a slip-up, that maybe you didn't think... about going to high school... uhm..." He folded his arms and tried to gather his thoughts. "I suppose homeschool is an option if you're not ready for that level of education yet." Homeschool? Did he seriously just offer to homeschool them?

As an omega, his workload was often heavy. When the others were around, he was pushed and given orders as if he were some magical being who could solve all their problems, no fuss. He already knew he was going to be piled with punishments when the time came. So why was he offering to make things more difficult for himself? Adding more work to his plate? Because he was so taken on by their kindness? No, he shouldn't let himself be that gullible. Yet here he was, not taking back a single thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back