• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Typical Werewolf RP (A Reboot)

definitely interested!! is the post updated to include which roles are already taken? aaaahh, im so anxious about making a CS! >.<

definitely interested!! is the post updated to include which roles are already taken? aaaahh, im so anxious about making a CS! >.<
Hiya! I definitely don’t be anxious! I’ll update the roles here in a bit to indicate which ones are free and which are available!

Ahoy. I hope I'm not late? Have never done any werewolf RPs before, but I'd love to give this one a try, can't say no when it's most definitely NOT typical. Is there any space left for this she-wolf? ^_^

Ahoy. I hope I'm not late? Have never done any werewolf RPs before, but I'd love to give this one a try, can't say no when it's most definitely NOT typical. Is there any space left for this she-wolf? ^_^
Certainly! We have plenty of space!

hey am I too late?
I have an idea for a female pack member, with her main job being to help the newly transformed adjust to pack life.
possibly with a romantic storyline with an Alpha haha

hey am I too late?
I have an idea for a female pack member, with her main job being to help the newly transformed adjust to pack life.
possibly with a romantic storyline with an Alpha haha
Nope! You’re not late at all! :3 You can go ahead and fill out a character sheet if you’d like!

Last edited:
hey Fayolah Fayolah ! just letting you know that your posts, despite the skilled coding, are unreadable on mobile. :( i dont know why but the post cuts off at the middle of the screen and i have no other way of seeing it except in desktop mode, which is tricky on mobile.

So two things. One, Otrygg is finished and awaiting review. And two, if I did math right, there's only 2 Bleak Star characters.
1574154244407.png

chillin chillin I am also on mobile. If you have an Android and use chrome, you can set your view to Desktop view, and that should work! But I'll put a spoiler for mobile.

chillin chillin I am also on mobile. If you have an Android and use chrome, you can set your view to Desktop view, and that should work! But I'll put a spoiler for mobile.
i use firefox on android, and its hard to navigate the site in desktop view for me (its also hard to read the text a bit).

thank you so much tho!!! i really appreciate it 💙💙

i use firefox on android, and its hard to navigate the site in desktop view for me (its also hard to read the text a bit).

thank you so much tho!!! i really appreciate it 💙💙
yw!!
also the coding wasn't by me, I just changed colours. Hope the siggy is still there. ;;
But yes, I'll make sure to plop a spoiler down for my posts now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back