• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Neighborhood ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Probably 9 years old. I have an annoying brother that I can use as my inspiration to create the character >:3

There was a rabbit family that had 2 adopted kids but I deleted them early on until the two biggest families were filled being wolsky and blossom

5cookie 5cookie I feel like Maria and Evalyn would have an interesting relationship. On the one hand, they could be amazing friends. On the other hand they could be enemies. On the other other hand they could be friends who constantly argue and fight (verbally or physically (Maria isnt afraid to get physical)) but still refuse to part.

Yeah, I literally just went through all of the character sheets to figure out possible ideas for the roleplay, and most of those options for a relationship with Maria popped into my head XD

I could just imagine....
"Eva! Give me back my Barbie!" And then Maria will attempt to hit her with her iPad. And then proceed to swipe something of Evalyn's.

That probably would happen XD

Can’t wait for the roleplay to start. This is gonna be interesting.

5cookie 5cookie Seban will literally tried not to cuss around Eva, but call her a devil behind her back cause he just cant bring himself to do that around someone that's innocent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back