• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

XD Why have I seeen noooone of this OOC?
Grr... oh well, maybe now it will tell me when things happen over here.

Hey JustAlexandra JustAlexandra would you be opposed to me making another character? I like having a girl and a guy in my RPs. If you do mind, I get it, it's cool. :)
I was thinking of making Aladdin or maybe a staff member, not sure who yet. I had someone else in mind but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, jeeze.

EDIT: I remember the other two options: Prince Eric and the infamous Jack. From all of the nursery rhymes/fairy tales.

Hey JustAlexandra JustAlexandra would you be opposed to me making another character? I like having a girl and a guy in my RPs. If you do mind, I get it, it's cool. :)
I was thinking of making Aladdin or maybe a staff member, not sure who yet. I had someone else in mind but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, jeeze.

EDIT: I remember the other two options: Prince Eric and the infamous Jack. From all of the nursery rhymes/fairy tales.

That's fine (even though idk who "infamous Jack" is). I worry the RP is already dying though, so I'm not sure if you still want to commit to making a new charrie.

I'd like to progress to the next day but unfortunately the first one is going incredibly slow due to the lack of people posting.

very sorry, but im going to have to drop out from this roleplay. im leaving rpnation in about a week so there is no point in pursuing this. good luck with the roleplay though.

very sorry, but im going to have to drop out from this roleplay. im leaving rpnation in about a week so there is no point in pursuing this. good luck with the roleplay though.
actually! do you think its possible that i can stay in for a few more days? i still want to continue at least one roleplay.

we also have the frog prince too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back