• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale - A Boarding School RP (FEW SPOTS LEFT)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
foto-border-top.png
Not Your Average Fairytale

So I got this idea from this person on this site: http://www.hexrpg.com/f/136/101720
I do not take any credit for coming up with this (although, I mean, is anything really original anymore tho)

You will be playing your choice of fairy tale character, at a high school age, who will be attending J. Fanskeen Boarding School - run by the one and only J. Fanskeen. The boarding school is located in the middle of nowhere and is typically where rich parents send their kids when they are tired of having them around, for one reason or another. The classes are reasonably difficult, but otherwise - life there is good. The food is delicious, the rooms are decent, and the campus is big. There are plenty of things to do there, including a Rec Room, a small theater, a large swimming pool, a park, and more. You and the other students (especially the other tales) will have love, hate, drama and all whole array of things occur while at the boarding school. So pack up! and get ready for an exciting year.

Boarding School Rule: (Remember: Rules are meant to be broken)
1. No alcohol/Tobacco/Drugs on campus
2. No intoxication of any students for any reason
3. No fighting
4. The opposite sex cannot be in dorms after 8pm
5. Curfew is at 11pm
6. No sexual acts between students or teachers
7. During class time, outfits showing more than 6in above the waist, no spaghetti straps, no hats, no "wife beaters".
8. Students may not leave campus without permission from a parent or school administration
9. Only service pets allowed*

*Please don't have your character just have a pet because they can. If it doesn't fit their character, don't have it.

RP Rules/Info:
1. Most minimum is 2 paragraphs (approx. 14 sentences)
2. Must follow RPN guidelines (sexual stuff and all that)
3. If the RP is dying down - do something. Don't just let it die. Make a move! Do something exciting! Make people want to respond. We're not here to talk about math class, people.
4. Your first post will be arrival at the school.
5. There will be dates to reach different things, to keep the roleplay moving on. If you do not reach the part you must by the time limit, we will move on without you, and you will have to catch up. If you have a reason for missing it, it's fine, but you will still be behind. Again the RP will not wait for you
6. If your character is not done by the due date and you don't tell me before hand it won't be done, you're out. No if's, and's or but's.
7. We will have pre made relations between characters. You do not have to have a lot but you should have at least one. I reccomend having several, though, I have found from personal experience it makes things exciting if there is drama.

Now, what you've all been waiting for:

Fairy Tale Characters:
- Cinderella (TAKEN; by Sega Sega )
- Prince Charming (TAKEN; By kidwombat kidwombat )
- Little Red Riding Hood (TAKEN; By C classAteam )
- The Huntsman
- Beauty (Belle) (must have relationship with Beast, even if it is toxic)(TAKEN; By: Bellz Bellz )
- Beast (must have a relationship with Beauty, even if it is toxic) (TAKEN; By: @Blue Jay)
- Ariel (TAKEN; By Me)
- Aurora (TAKEN; By Maxilgal Maxilgal )
- Ursula
- Captain Hook (TAKEN; By @Anyone Online)
- Peter Pan (TAKEN; By TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )
- Rapunzel (TAKEN; By Vampiress Vampiress )
- Eugene (TAKEN; By @TheCandyEmo)
- Rumplestiltskin
- Pinocchio
- Jack (and the bean stalk)
- Jasmine (TAKEN; By @TheCandyEmo)
- Aladdin
- Snow White (TAKEN; By . D O V E . D O V E )
- Robin Hood (TAKEN; By Cychotic Cychotic )
- Maleficent (TAKEN: By amxlia amxlia )
- Alice (TAKEN; By @p a r a n o i d)
- Mulan (TAKEN; By Hel Hel )

I know this is not all of the characters - it was hard to choose but I tried to do the main ones. I stayed away from the new princesses (Tiana, Elsa, etc) because I personally just don't like them as much. Please take creative liberty with these characters, but at the same time try to keep them true to themselves. I don't care if you change the race of them, either (especially since almost all of these are white characters).

For now I am doing first come first serve*, but if you want to challenge someone who has picked a character you want, both of you must send me examples of your writing, and I will pick the one that I would see best fit for the character.

*In your interest confirmation post, please state which character you would like

THE INTEREST CHECK SCROLLS

Last edited:
I mean I guess i get the newer ones but see I think Rapunzel is new too and for Rapunzel is there gonna be a Eugene?
Rapunzel isn't new she just had a remake. I guess that could be said for the princess and the frog as well, though. I'll add him (I didn't know his name before lol) but if all these spaces get filled I'm gonna be very overwhelmed (I doubt they will tho)

I hope I get a Flynn.... Also for the princess that have pets like Rapunzel has Pascal for example... Are pets allowed in the school?

No I'm trying to get 8 people before I bother with it... RPs die too easily and I don't want to put effort into something no one else will
*Sees you say that and remembers all my failures* Yeah i have had to many failures to even try interest threads anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back