• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There’s a coffee shop on the corner of Meadow Street. It takes up a bit of space, enough for three smaller shops to fill it should it ever close. It has been there for as long as anyone can remember, gets a fresh coat of paint every now and then. It’s a simple shop, really. Just coffee, tea, and assorted pastries. The only interesting thing about it is the rumors. Yes, rumors.

Rumor has it that the shop is run and managed by a witch, centuries old. Rumor has it that the baristas are vampires, preying on unsuspecting customers. Rumor has it that the shop itself is built over a graveyard, haunted by the dead. But, of course, these rumors can’t be true. After all, witches only exist in fairytales and folklore. Vampires and werewolves have their presence confined to books and film, and ghosts have long since been deemed a myth.

None of this could be true....could it?
———————————————

Howdy there! It’s me again, back at it with another rp that probably won’t get any attention, but I digress! I’m making this as sort of a character workshop, with a supernatural twist. Just gonna develop a bunch of new-ish characters with a good group of people, and maybe it’ll turn into a fun story, maybe it won’t.

Basically, it’s a chill rp where your characters don’t have to be too detailed to start out with. We’re just gonna develop some characters together, that’s all. There is an underlying plot, but it’s mostly just different ideas thrown together that we can add to together!

What do you say?
(DM me for the Discord link)

Interesteeeed!
seems like an awesome idea and I am LACKING in rps right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back