• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not royal guards... but best friends!

Diran the Thief

Future manga artist
A large castle, surrounded by massive, stone walls, in the middle of a vast field of grass. The gentle winds go by and the bright sun shines as usual. All the towns folk are all lively and happy. Mostly for finally having the return of their Prince, Lucifer Haven. Among the towns people, he is considered the kindest of all nobility. Not only from his personality, but from his actions. Giving so much to the poor, protecting those in need, and nearly preventing a war. As much as this uncommon prince has done, it’s just not enough for him. He wanted to see more of what the world has to offer for him.

Inside the castle, he was sitting in his room, leaning at the window and looking out. His purple eye, while the right is covered by a black bandage, gazed upon the vast open field. His long white hair flowing with the gentle breeze. While things were silent, he heard a knock on his door. The door opened and he looked to see his father. A grey haired man with a royal suit of black armour. “Lucifer, may I come in?” He asked gently.

Lucifer looked back outside. “Sure, come on in.” He said in a slight annoyed tone.

Lucifer’s father noted the tone of voice, although he knew what it was about. He walked in and closed the door. “Lucifer... I know why you’re upset.” He stated.

Lucifer didn’t even turn to look at him. He tried his best to hide it, but apparently it’s easy to know if he is. “What makes you think I’m upset?” He asked him.

“Well, for starters, that tone of voice you’re using is a dead give away.” Lucifer’s father pointed out. Lucifer remained silent. “But, that’s not what I’m here to talk about. What I’m here for is to talk about why it is you’re upset.” His father added. He sat on Lucifer’s bed and put his hands together.

Lucifer sighed and turned around to look at him. “Dad-”

His father interrupted him. “Father. You have to call me father. You may be different from the rest of the nobility, but you still need to call me father.”

Lucifer rolled his eyes and groaned. “Father...” He said sarcastically, “I just... I really want to go back out there, see even more of the world. I saw almost all of our kingdom, but I want to see the other ones too.” Lucifer answered. “I know it’s something big I’m asking for...”

Lucifer’s father put his hand up to tell him to stop. Lucifer never really saw his father ever do something like that. His father stood up and looked at his son. “Lucifer, I understand what you are talking about. You just want more adventure in your life, don’t you?” He asked.

Lucifer had a surprised look on his face. “How did you know?” He asked.

“I felt the same way when I was younger. My parents never agreed with me going out of the castle to explore the kingdom. Honestly, I was very upset with them. And if I do the same actions you’ll be angry with me. And that’s the last thing I want.” Lucifer’s father explained.

Lucifer walked a little closer. “So... you’ll let me go?” He asked for clarification.

His father smiled and nodded. “If there’s one thing I want to be, it’s a good father. So, if it’s what you want, than I won’t stop you. To simplify it, yes.”

Lucifer had this big smile on his face as he shouted with his arms raised in the air in excitement. He then gave his father a big hug. “Thanks da- uh, father!” He said in excitement. His father smiled seeing him so happy. It made him feel good, like a good father.

A few days passed by and Lucifer was ready to go. He stood in front of a black convertible muscle car next to his father. He examined it and scratched his head. “So, the flying city gave us these? What is it exactly?” Lucifer asked.

“A vehicle as they call it. Apparently it is much more efficient than horseback.” His father answered.

Lucifer ran his fingers across the doors and looked back at his father. “Are you sure mother will be okay with me leaving? What if she comes back?”

His father looked down. “She’s the war monger when compared to the both of us. As much as I was against it, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. She believes that if a kingdom were to send their queen to war it would show how strong they are. I never agreed to that philosophy but she went with it regardless.” He explained with his arms crossed.

Lucifer sighed and looked back at the vehicle. He never truly got to know his mother. She was always at war with somebody. He just wished he could know who she was and why she was always at war. He then put a smile on his face and hoped in the vehicle. “Well, I’d say it’s high time for me to head on out.” Lucifer said, turning the key. The engine let out a roar and Lucifer had this smile on his face.

But before he went off, Lucifer looked at his father and got out of the car. He walked to his father and looked at him. “Any inspiring quotes before I go?” He said in a slight joking tone. His father laughed a little. “I don’t have anything, really. But I’ll say this, no matter where you go, no matter what you face, know that the world has yet to know who Lucifer Haven is. Show the world who you really are.” He put his hand on Lucifer’s shoulder. “Show the world you aren’t afraid of what it’s capable of.”

Plot explanation: In this rp, you will play the role of the companion of Lucifer Haven, the prince of Chiniya.

Our characters are together in the vehicle arriving at a new continent just next to Chiniya.

Character pointers: You’re character will have no limits so feel free to do as you please with them. Just one thing that you’ll need is a story on how Lucifer and your character met. Be creative as much as you want to be. There isn’t a limit of possibility of how they met so be creative.

Another thing I want to point out that this rp can also work as a group rp as well. However we’ll need to discuss it first. Questions? Feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back