• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource š™½š™¾ššƒ šš€šš„š™øššƒš™“ š™²š™¾š™³š™øš™½š™¶ šŸŒ  įµˆįµ’į¶œĖ¢ įµ—įµ‰įµįµ–Ė”įµƒįµ—įµ‰ Ė¢Ź°įµ’įµ–

brogley

in the flames, a lonely person turns to dust.

important note: this is a cross-post of this thread in creativity. after some thought, i figured i would put it here also. this are not bbcoding templates but they are docs templates made for character sheets similar to those you can see in this forum. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but i figured i would give it a shot and see if the mods tell me otherwise. but until then, enjoy!

info
this is a hub for niko's character sheet templates for use in docs. i've never been too keen on BBcoding; i find it usually does not give the modern, minimalist look i look for in templates. furthermore, i'm too lazy to learn another coding language after dedicating my entire childhood to the layout coding of quotev (shoutout to my fellow refugees). hence, I've recently started engaging in the docs template crowd, but found that not many people posted any. therefore, I introduce thy to my templates!

rules

1. keep the credit! it's almost always located at the bottom of the page. it's tiny and does not impact the aesthetic, so please keep it; and of course, if someone asks where you got the template, direct them to this page/to me!
  2. do not use to make your own templates, unless you have explicit permission (taking inspiration is ok tho!)
  3. changing colour, shapes and adding boxes is totally ok as long as you still have the credit.
notes
  • you're going to need page sizer to make the layouts work perfectly for you. this can be edited by going add-ons > page sizer in docs after being installed
  • when changing the pictures, it's important to keep a similar ratio as the original picture, or things may get a lil whacky (do so at your own discretion)
  • message me if you have questions on how to achieve similar things in your templates! i promise I don't bite.
    • I'm also willing to help you if you're having trouble using my templates :-)
  • although these templates are typically made for a specific fandom, they can be applied to anything your heart desires!
  • I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, so if anyone has insights on that, I'll gladly move to the correct place

TEMPLATE #001
Eros
Giver of pain...

capture-png.759860
features
  • 1 picture
  • basic information
  • appearance section
  • personality section
  • stats section made specifically for fire emblem
  • trivia section
  • relationship section
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #002

I donā€™t know what to do: I am of two minds.

temp2-png.752816
features
  • 1 picture
  • basic information
  • small appearance section
  • small personality section
  • made for danganronpa, but can easily be used for other fandoms as well.
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #003

ā€œHe is dying, Aphrodite;
luxuriant Adonis is dying.
What should we do?ā€

ā€œBeat your breasts, young maidens.
And tear your garments
in grief.

temp3-png.752808
features
  • 2 pictures; one big and one tiny
  • basic information
  • appearance section
  • personality section
  • stats section made specifically for dragon age
  • trivia section
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #004

The moon is set. And the Pleiades.
Itā€™s the middle of the night.
Time passes.
But I sleep alone.

capture-png.758905
features
  • 2 pictures
  • basic information
  • personality section
  • appearance section
  • trivia section
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #005

Now, I shall sing these songs
Beautifully
for my companions.

capture-png.764868
features
  • 2 pictures
  • basic information
  • personality section
  • appearance section
  • trivia section
  • section which could be easily converted to relationships section
  • speech bubble by revallsay (can be replaced)
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #006

I tell you
someone will remember us
in the future.

capture-png.821852
features
  • 1 picture
  • basic information
  • personality section
  • appearance section
  • 4 quotes
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #006

I desire
And I crave.

capture-png.823523
features
  • 3 pictures (2 16:9, 1 1:1)
  • detailed personality section
  • detailed appearance section
  • 3 quotes
LINK TO USE

TEMPLATE #008

Death is an evil.
Thatā€™s what the gods think.
Or they would die.
9mAEP5D.png

features
  • 3 pictures (11:14)
  • basic/identifying information
  • the entire sheet is made to work with NCR from fallout but could be remade to work with the FBI or other official faction
LINK TO USE

how to use
  1. open one of the links provided above, choosing whichever you like.
  2. go file > make a copy. name it whatever you like.
  3. edit it to fit your character in the copy you just made
  4. enjoy!

thank you for giving me a shot!
if you use my templates, i'd love it if you sent it to me. i always think it's fun to see :-)

Last edited:
Can I post in this thread? I'll delete it if I can't. I wanted to thank you for doing this, it's very helpful and your designs are gorgeous. Is there any way you can make a tutorial?

Can I post in this thread? I'll delete it if I can't. I wanted to thank you for doing this, it's very helpful and your designs are gorgeous. Is there any way you can make a tutorial?
hi! i apologize for not responding earlier. i had no idea you had replied.
feel free to post in this thread!

i could make a tutorial; what would you be interested in?

hi! i apologize for not responding earlier. i had no idea you had replied.
feel free to post in this thread!

i could make a tutorial; what would you be interested in?
That's ok, no worries, thank you for replying now. Well, I think I would like to know how you did some of the basics like adding the boxes, border on the whole background, adding several small boxes with a picture on the side. I really have no clue how you did all this and I couldn't find much useful information on how to format things on google docs and knowing it would be very helpful!

That's ok, no worries, thank you for replying now. Well, I think I would like to know how you did some of the basics like adding the boxes, border on the whole background, adding several small boxes with a picture on the side. I really have no clue how you did all this and I couldn't find much useful information on how to format things on google docs and knowing it would be very helpful!
ok! i understand. ill see what i can do and post the tutorial here if I make it :)

now updated with template 008 !
for all of those ocs ain't up to no good

omggg I know nothing about docs but these are so beautiful I'm going to have to learn things, or just shower you in praise, yes ok that second one

omggg I know nothing about docs but these are so beautiful I'm going to have to learn things, or just shower you in praise, yes ok that second one
haha no need to shower me in anything. thank you!! <3
Hey brogley brogley ! Thought you might want access to this! They're all your templates, and I love using them!

oh thank you so much for sending these! i really enjoyed looking at what you've done and your characters are simply adorable <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back