• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Saphira growled as she stepped toward Galaxain. "I can deal with you insults toward me... but do NOT bring Karatt into this! Do not call her mini me. She is worth more to me than any of you will ever know. My mental well-being depends on her!" The dragon stepped even closer to Galaxain. "I will tell you this only once. If you insult Karatt one more time... I will Ice-beam you so hard that not only you, but everyone you know and love, will have their insides frozen!" Saphira shouted loudly in a threatening tone.

(why were you up at almost 12?!)

Then consider my timbers shaken - he says, stuffing his hand into his pockets, walking out of the cave - it's not like you can kill anyone I know. and- he stops and turns to Saphira - it's not like your -he air quotes - "Beams" is going to kill me, now, unlike you, I'm not going to go around smelling like turd and to get any food for anyone. - he walks out of the cave -

(how he knows u caught prey but didn't share it with anyone, is thanks to Everdal, she told him)

-He stops, and turns to Ethner, twirling the small cylinder in his hand- Are you coming or just Gunna gawk?

(nice fallowing XD)

- Galaxain Carefully steps down on the worn-down steps, until he reaches the foot of the overall area of steps/walkways. Stepping onto the grass, he says - first order of business, wash this horrendous stank off of me. - and starts waddling to a nearby river -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back