Not just an ugly face

h o p e l e s s

Legit have no idea what to say on here to introduce myself but... Heya! I'm Skye from England, aged sixteen and I enjoy many different RP plots.

This website looks pretty rad and with just downloading the app, I hope I can find fellow cliché lovers.

Nice to meet cha' all lil' chicks. x

ayyeee, also from england too. :3
welcome to rpnation, skye! we're glad to have you join!
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask c';
but i hope you have a great time here and roleplay to your hearts extent

ayyeee, also from england too. :3
welcome to rpnation, skye! we're glad to have you join!
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask c';
but i hope you have a great time here and roleplay to your hearts extent

Thank you! Your username is so cute, I love it. Your use of text to create smiles is super cute also. Glad to have a fellow England pal introduce themselves to me c;

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back