• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not If You We’re the Last (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know that old insult, "Not if you were the last (man/woman) on Earth?" Well, you are the “last”. A virus has wiped "everyone" else out. You have a whole planet to yourself. That is, you did until we ran into one another after several months of solitude.

The characters do not have to like one another at first. But hey, it is another human being. And you know that whole thing about "repopulate the species?" Well, that has got to have entered our minds at some point. Of course, we may not both have the same game plan... We may view the other as a "real fixer upper." Conversely, we may not think we need fixing.

I plan to run a guy in this RP. Yes, I already have a character in mind. The age range I am looking for is late mid to late teens. (Mine will have been around 16-17 when the Plague started.)

MY default initial setting is Albuquerque NM to start, late summer with Fall and Winter approaching. (If you can get to Albuquerque by foot or wheels from where you were after a period called the Hell Months,that will work. You do NOT have to be American, but I would prefer that we speak English as a common language. Still no reason you couldn’t drive down from Alaska or up from Panama. Heck, you’ll even have been on a boat. Think your way through how your character survived until we meet.

I am NOT stuck on that location. I could have my character move to a better agricultural location. Or I could have HIM searching for survivors and run across you.

Equipment: The world is our oyster. It isn’t as though anyone is gonna stop us from taking whatever we want. The internet is gone. Electricity went down fast. Gasoline and now diesel have gone bad. (It usually lasts maybe 6 months before breaking down. By the end of a year most gas would be nearly worthless. Even diesel will start to have problems.) Running water will be a thing of the past. Of course, all this assumes you don’t know how to make your own fuel. In 2021 there were breakthroughs in battery technology that will make electric cars more practical.

I am looking for a long term writer, 18+. My posting rate is typically 3 to 5 posts per week, more if I have time off. I typically manage about a page. 3rd person, past tense. Decent spelling and grammar.

Hello! Im new at this, but Im very excited to try. I think your plot it's really interesting and has a lot of potential. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back