• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Not if You Were the Last ... (Detailed 1x1)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know that old insult, "Not if you were the last (man/woman) on Earth?" Well, you are the last. A virus has wiped "everyone" else out. You have a whole planet to yourself. That is, you did until we ran into one another after several months of solitude.

The characters do not have to like one another at first. But hey, it is another human being. And you know that whole thing about "repopulate the species?" Well, that has got to have entered our minds at some point. Of course, we may not both have the same game plan... We may view the other as a "real fixer upper."

I do plan to run the guy in this RP. Yes, I already have a character in mind. The age range I am looking for is late mid to late teens. (Mine will be around 16-17.) The setting will be Albuquerque NM to start, late summer.

I am looking for a long term writer. My posting rate is typically 1 per day (assuming I get the response early enough). I work a 14 hr day, so I can't sit online and type out lots of short posts. But I get pretty bored fast waiting around a week for a reply. I also need a partner who can write responses that are something I can react to. There is nothing worse than a group full of shy characters all waiting for the rest of a group to pick up the slack.

Just started a long work day ... willstart a PM thread just in case you are new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back